PDA

View Full Version : Jedi-Con "Exclusive" 2-pack now available

jonthejedi
03-25-2008, 05:12 AM
You can head over to ShopSW.com & prebook the Jedi-Con ShadowTrooper tubular two-pack for 16.99. Shipping in April.

jedi master sal
03-25-2008, 08:57 AM
You can head over to ShopSW.com & prebook the Jedi-Con ShadowTrooper tubular two-pack for 16.99. Shipping in April.

For that price? Now way. I'm a clone collector for sure, but that's raping the public of their money.

Pegger, I'll order it for you, but I'm not getting one for myself. Let me know if you still want me to order it.

Gawd, I just knew it was going to be in the $16-20 range. Then it's at least another $5-7 for shipping. Ridiculous.

All you really end up getting extra over the regular release of the figures is a special kama and paulron. Yeah, I know the regular figure will be $7. But that's the point. If it's only $7 for one figure, $10 for a comic pack or Order 66 pack then why so much more for this set? And I don't want to here, "Because it's an exclusive." My Arse. If it were truly an exclusive it would have never been put on the net in the first place. I'm not in a rush for this.

Again it really only boils down to the Kama and Paulron. Okay for those who are carded collectors there's the package, but I'm not one of those and that really shouldn't drive the cost up.

If these were all new figures I might have bit, but they aren't. They are rehashes and kitbashes. At worse this should be a $10 exclusive with no more than $4 shipping.

Man, I must be cured of army building, that or I'm a cheap 'tard or a combination of them both.

I'm just sick of the overpriced carp.

Man, combine this with those animated carp that I also won't be getting, and I should be saving quite a bundle this year. For that Hasbro, I thank you.

Sinscia Fat'o
03-27-2008, 05:52 PM
At first when i seen these i was going to get them, but i thought maybe with shipping this would cost maybe 16 bucks...I mean come on there're nothing new here... I like the concept of shadow troops, and i like troops but i'm starting to get my feel of them i think. The only troops i hadn't built a army of is the basic ROTS trooper and i still have a slew of them. If these were new figures like Concept Luke and R2 and 3P0 from last years cons, i may have bit, but two black ROTS Troops just don't do it for me. I have a bunch of Saga and OTC figures with hefty price tags i'm still missing and two troops i already have....is blah. So i must say i pass.

DarkArtist
03-30-2008, 11:46 AM
ordered my the other day. I am hoping to find at least 2 of the Utapau Shadow Troopers at retail so that I can add them to the 2 I already have from the ROTS days and with the Jedi Con set I have a little squad of troopers