PDA

View Full Version : First Time Post

Ohbegonebenobe
03-25-2008, 06:19 AM
Where have I been? Just wanted to post and introduce myself... I hope this is the right place! Looking forward to getting lost in a haze as I journey through this forum. My collection has about outgrown my basement.

Ohbegonebenobe

"Stormtroopers are coming...
Get ready, Get ready, Get ready
Stormtroopers are coming"

Old Fossil
03-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

DarthQuack
03-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Don't let the regulars scare you, although they will on a daily basis.

bobafrett
03-27-2008, 10:59 AM
I just farted, and I am enjoying the smell.

Welcome.

CaptainSolo1138
03-28-2008, 07:55 AM
I just farted, and I am enjoying the smell.

Welcome.So am I. It seems to have picked up some delicate after-tones on its way over Lake Michigan. :sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff :

Deoxyribonucleic
03-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Don't let the regulars scare you, although they will on a daily basis.

Look who's quakin' ;)

welcome to flatulence land not to be confused with flat land. Here, flatulence is very four dimensional as you can see by CptSolo's post:thumbsup:

Even the girls fart here :yes:

CaptainSolo1138
03-28-2008, 12:27 PM
welcome to flatulence land not to be confused with flat land. Here, flatulence is very four dimensional as you can see by CptSolo's post:thumbsup:

They're not just accepted here, they're appreciated.:rehash:

Jedi_Kal-El
03-28-2008, 12:34 PM

Oh c'mon. No one ever holds that agaisnt you Deox. Everyone thinks your farts are cute here.:thumbsup:

Anyway, welcome to the forums dude.:)

Don't let these guys try to scare you. They're not as bad as they seem. At least not some of them.:D

CaptainSolo1138
03-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Don't let these guys try to scare you. They're not as bad as they seem. At least not some of them.:D
This from the guy who has two months under his belt.

;)

Blue2th
03-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Welcome Dude.
Though you might have to do some digging, you might actually find some threads where we talk about Star Wars. :razz:

Deoxyribonucleic
03-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome Dude.
Though you might have to do some digging, you might actually find some threads where we talk about Star Wars. :razz:

HA! Don't lie like Blue2th, it doesn't look good on your SSG resume ;)

Blue2th
03-28-2008, 01:37 PM
HA! Don't lie like Blue2th, it doesn't look good on your SSG resume ;) Deoxy?:confused: :hurt: That really hurts coming from the only girl on SSG. :yes:

Jedi_Kal-El
03-28-2008, 07:00 PM

;)

And what a two months it has been Cappy.:thumbsup:

bobafrett
03-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Deoxy?:confused: :hurt: That really hurts coming from the only girl on SSG. :yes:

Now now, I'm sure there are more women here then we actually know about. I'm sort of a woman myself, after all I cried when Bambi's mom was killed, and when Luke had to set fire to his fathers remains.

I know that Insane Jedi Girl is a girl, or maybe a woman by now, and perhaps she has found love and just decides not to post here much.

Now that I have quit drinking Diet Soda, my farts have subsided ten fold, though I still do let one rip.......... from time to time.........oh dear, oh dear.

Blue2th
03-31-2008, 06:41 PM
That's just my way of expressing not wanting to displease a woman/girl, especially someone as unique as Deoxy.

Though I would like to know where I might have lied, or if it's just a....;):razz: like I was trying to be you know sarcastic in my earlier post.

anyways...I will insert foot in mouth now.

Deoxyribonucleic
03-31-2008, 06:45 PM
That's just my way of expressing not wanting to displease a woman/girl, especially someone as unique as Deoxy.

YOU my dear, are too kind :thumbsup: I think that was a compliment hehe ;)

anyways...I will insert foot in mouth now.

Did you wash it first :lipsrsealed:

ps. where has IJG been? That cool chicka sent me lime koolaid once because I had the hardest time finding it down here?! I'll NEVER forget that! :love:

jjreason
03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
"(InsaneJedi)Girl, *do do do doooo*, You'll be a wooooman, soon."
"(InsaneJedi)Girl, *do do do doo*, Soon I'll be your man."

Sorry, the posts above reminded me of that song.

Welcome to SSG, OB-Gyn - sorry you didn't stick around. :(

Kidhuman
03-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Look who's quakin' ;)

Thankfully you didnt tell me I pooped in the shower

mtriv73
03-31-2008, 08:24 PM

;)

Yeah, but they've been as active 2 months. He has almost as many posts as I do, and I've been here for years.

Welcome to boards obigone!

Jedi_Kal-El
03-31-2008, 08:51 PM
Welcome to SSG, OB-Gyn - sorry you didn't stick around. :(

Huh? What? We ran him off already?

TeeEye7
03-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Yeah, but they've been as active 2 months. He has almost as many posts as I do, and I've been here for years.

I've heard Kal is a relative of GNT's. ;)

CaptainSolo1138
03-31-2008, 10:03 PM
Not at all appropriate for the thread, but thank you, TI, for making the JoeMo-atar as temporary as you did.:sabermetrics:

Deoxyribonucleic
03-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Where have I been?

Where have you been? No no no, where did you go?? It must be all the farting and pooping in the shower I suppose? lol