PDA

View Full Version : FT/FS (For trade/for sale) Various Wave 2 TFU figs.

jedi master sal
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I will have a few extra figures from this wave from an online order.

Up for sale/trade are:
1x Battle-Damaged Darth Vader
1x Rahm Kota
2x Emperorís Shadow Guard

In trade I will take 1 for 1 either Kashyyyk troopers (the new one from this year) or the new SA 501st trooper (no Jango head non removable helmet version).

If you wish to buy these they are $6.50 each plus exact shipping to you. I take Paypal in US funds only or a U.S. Post Office money order. (No cash or checks).

I expect to receive this order within two weeks.

If interested in either a trade or purchase please respond to either this thread or PM me.

Thanks for looking!
-Sal

jedimastergeorge06
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Hi im interested in the rahm kota. Is he still available and how much is shipping?

jedi master sal
03-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi im interested in the rahm kota. Is he still available and how much is shipping?

Absolutely, he's still available.

Shipping will be exact shipping to you, plus the cost of the figure itself. If you want it carded of course it will be more than loose. I'm not Post Office person so I can't quote you and exact cost, but I'd guess that it would hover around $2. But again it would be exact cost. So if you over paid, rest assured I'd put the overpayment in the package for you.

So let's call it $8.50 total ($6.50 for the figure and $2 shipping). Again if it's less than $2 shipping, I'll put the difference in the package for you. If it's more, I'll let you know and you can paypal me the difference.

Fair enough?

jedi master sal
04-01-2008, 04:45 PM
jedimastergeorge06, and Jedi_Kal-EL, I've just sent you both PMs regarding our seperate deals for the TFU figures.

I can get the figure(s) out the next day after payment is sent.

-Sal