PDA

View Full Version : My "Little" Ganglion Cyst

Deoxyribonucleic
03-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Either that or completely GROSS out, which is awesome too. I've had my little buddy since I was 8 or so. Fell on it once while roller blading and it broke up but came back with a vengeance a year later :thumbsup: I've never gotten it taken off because it seriously makes for a great conversation piece and I like to gross out Bumcake by moving it around :thumbsup: Without further adieu, here is my 'little' ganglion cyst :love:

Jedi_Kal-El
03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
lolThat smiley....it's just tooo freakin funny girl!

Mabs will probably say you should have gone ISO&BAWS with it. ;)

Kidhuman
03-31-2008, 10:30 PM
You're a freakin lunatic. Awesome Stuff Ox

TeeEye7
03-31-2008, 10:45 PM
If your motorcycle helmet isn't handy, I can think of a use for that little feller! ;)

UKWildcat
03-31-2008, 10:48 PM
Hmmm... I don't know whether I should be repulsed... or turned on, as that is an otherwise pretty sexy leg. I'm gonna have to think about this one.

CaptainSolo1138
03-31-2008, 11:01 PM
I thought I had a cyst once but it turned out to be Slicker.

dr_evazan22
04-01-2008, 12:01 AM
I'm with UK here... We need to see more leg.

That's nice looking, the cyst. I wanna touch it. I had Osgood Schlatter's .... disease... as kid, left me with a nice tumor. Maybe we can get them together for a playdate.

2-1B
04-01-2008, 12:35 AM
I'd like to take a look at it but Kal-El won't get the f*** outta the way...I can't see.

Nice smiley face :) Deo but I wish you would change it over to a :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
04-01-2008, 12:38 AM
I had Osgood Schlatter's .... disease... as kid...

Me, too (and three knee surgeries because of it). Man! Mention ol' Osgood and nobody knows what you're talking about! You're one of only three people I know who have ever mentioned/heard of it! Weird, because it pretty darn common!

Kidhuman
04-01-2008, 07:03 AM
I thought I had a cyst once but it turned out to be Slicker.

Just like Basket Case

Jedi_Kal-El
04-01-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd like to take a look at it but Kal-El won't get the f*** outta the way...I can't see.

*Steps aside* Sorry dude. I didn't realize you were so short.:p

:)

Deoxyribonucleic
04-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Hmmm... I don't know whether I should be repulsed... or turned on, as that is an otherwise pretty sexy leg. I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Good thing I shaved that day ;)

I'm with UK here... We need to see more leg.

That's nice looking, the cyst. I wanna touch it. I had Osgood Schlatter's .... disease... as kid, left me with a nice tumor. Maybe we can get them together for a playdate.

First, what is Osgood's? Second, it's a playdate :thumbsup: lol

bobafrett
04-01-2008, 07:15 PM
I love womens legs!!!!!

I sent Tycho some pictures of my right leg, and it would indeed be repulsive. Since those pictures, the wound on my leg has gotten much better. I do still get swelling in my right lower leg from a slip and fall accident at a 7-Eleven. It was supposed to be covered by workmens comp, but I ended up having to take the owner to court, to cover the knee surgery required. Boring story anyway........Luke we're going to have company!