PDA

View Full Version : Yarna cancelled!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2008, 04:41 PM
According to the latest Q&A, some people at Hasbro were debating on whether or not they should release Yarna, as they felt she isn't enough of a kid-centric figure. Lo and behold, now those damn freaks have gone over the top and actually canceled her. Oh my God, now it looks like we'll never get her. I sure was looking forward to her. :cry:

Click here to read more. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day)

Beast
04-01-2008, 04:51 PM
God, I hate April Fool's Day. :p

El Chuxter
04-01-2008, 04:54 PM
I knew this was an April Fool's joke before I clicked it.

Last Friday I was blasting the Black Crowes. Today is Soul Asylum. Can anyone tell me why? And, yes, there is a reason.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2008, 05:20 PM
I knew this was an April Fool's joke before I clicked it.

Last Friday I was blasting the Black Crowes. Today is Soul Asylum. Can anyone tell me why? And, yes, there is a reason.
Well, la-di-da, Mr. Smarty Pants. :p

I heard on the radio today that Courtney Love was redoing vocals on Nirvana songs . . . I checked online a few places before I remembered what day it was.

Snowtrooper
04-01-2008, 05:46 PM
According to the latest Q&A, some people at Hasbro were debating on whether or not they should release Yarna, as they felt she isn't enough of a kid-centric figure. Lo and behold, now those damn freaks have gone over the top and actually canceled her. Oh my God, now it looks like we'll never get her. I sure was looking forward to her. :cry:

I like how you highlighted the letters to spell April Fools. lol

El Chuxter
04-01-2008, 05:58 PM
C'mon, JJL, you have to admit this was kinda obvious since we already saw pics. :D

No guesses on the Black Crowes/Soul Asylum connection, though?

Here's a hint: the Black Crowes song can again be played on the same day as the Soul Asylum song in April of 2067. The last time this was possible was 1994.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
C'mon, JJL, you have to admit this was kinda obvious since we already saw pics. :D
True. I guess I was too busy playing with my trophy collection Obi-Wan Kenobi and holographic Nute Gunray to notice. ;)

I like how you highlighted the letters to spell April Fools. lol
I did it in dark blue several years ago and it wasn't as obvious. :D At first this year I had the letters in the middle of words, but the change in color automatically added a space before the letter that I couldn't take out . . . what gives, I wonder?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM

No guesses on the Black Crowes/Soul Asylum connection, though?

Here's a hint: the Black Crowes song can again be played on the same day as the Soul Asylum song in April of 2067. The last time this was possible was 1994.
All I knew was that Soul Asylum had a song called "April Fool". But I was looking through some Black Crowes song titles and saw one called Good Friday, and sure enough, it was April 1 in 1994 and will be in 2067. I didn't check to see if there were no occurrences of it in between.

Gothiczartan
04-09-2008, 06:55 PM

why not make a collectors edition? star wars figures not just for kids, its for everyone!

El Chuxter
04-09-2008, 09:51 PM
It was an April Fool's joke. :)

Gothiczartan
04-09-2008, 10:03 PM
It was an April Fool's joke. :)

are you sure she be out in stores for real? this better be the truth!

nevermind I got the word if that's a april fools! someone ever post this sure fool me or use!