PDA

View Full Version : Tales from Jabbas palace question

Jargo
04-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Need a spot of help. Think i gave my copy of Tales from jabba's palace to a charity shop and suddenly need to know what the name of the tw'lek Bib Fortuna has shoved into a brain jar is called. I have a vague recollection that it's something like Nick but Bib's entry on wookiepedia doesn't mention him. All I know is he was a dude Bib saved and had his brain transfered and then the brain of 'nick' went crazy.

any help please?

Deoxyribonucleic
04-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Need a spot of help. Think i gave my copy of Tales from jabba's palace to a charity shop and suddenly need to know what the name of the tw'lek Bib Fortuna has shoved into a brain jar is called. I have a vague recollection that it's something like Nick but Bib's entry on wookiepedia doesn't mention him. All I know is he was a dude Bib saved and had his brain transfered and then the brain of 'nick' went crazy.

any help please?

Nat Secura :thumbsup:

I wonder if any relation to hotty Aalya Secura ;)

Jargo
04-03-2008, 12:33 PM
cool. knew it was something short and snappy. thanks :)

in the star wars galaxy, everyone is apparently inter-related. perhaps secura is a bit like jones or smith on Ryloth?

Deoxyribonucleic
04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
perhaps secura is a bit like jones or smith on Ryloth?

That's good! :thumbsup: lol

Just curious, how come you wanted to know about Nat? If you don't mind my asking and you can give the answer :lipsrsealed:

And thanks to you for bringing this up...I just read the story again, it's been awhile...love the tales of...books!

Rocketboy
04-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Tales From Jabba's Palace is the best Tales book (and one of the few readable EU books).

El Chuxter
04-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I didn't even realize they re-used that name. Someone at some point will explain that he was her niece. :rolleyes:

Jargo
04-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh I was updating my Jabba's palace unmade characters list in the dear hasbro section. Splitting it into locations and separating concept and EU characters off. I remembered Porcellus the cook and then remembered Nat's tale.
I suppose if you have both releases of the B'Omarr monk figure you've already got Nat and Bib in brain jars.
be interesting to get a different male twi'lek though. besides jedi ones.

JediTricks
04-03-2008, 09:58 PM
I didn't even realize they re-used that name. Someone at some point will explain that he was her niece. :rolleyes:
Too late, it's cousin: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nat_Secura

Aayla's name actually came from Nat according to the behind-the-scenes entry here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aayla_Secura#Behind_the_scenes

Deoxyribonucleic
04-03-2008, 10:18 PM
''Secura is one of the few Jedi that does not wear traditional robes, most likely due to her conceptual origins in the Expanded Universe.''

Uh, no, most likely because she needs to stay HOT and show off that bod for me!! WaWOW!

El Chuxter
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I knew Aayla came well after TFJP, and it was likely not a total coincidence that she got the same name as an existing Twi'lek.