PDA

View Full Version : New Palpatine/Sidious coming!

Battle Droid
04-05-2008, 10:44 AM
http://www.swcollector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1251

2.) With the Evolutions sets doing so well, could this be where we might finally see a figure of Senate Duel Palpatine, along with a new THE PHANTOM MENACE Darth Sidious and a non-action feature version of Empire Proclamation Palpatine? "The Palpatine Legacy" has a nice ring to it!

ANSWER: We don't have a Palpatine set planned for Evolutions, but your suggestions are interesting. Maybe someday we would do a pack like this, if Evolutions returns, and if we haven't done these versions already (we have already slotted at least one of them into the basic figure line for a future wave).

DarkArtist
04-05-2008, 11:37 AM
sign me up. would love to see all 3 of them get a new SA release but would be happy if we can finally get a correct version of Paply in the Senate Duel robes.

no action gimmicks Hasbro just SA figures and accurate sculpts and weapons is all we need.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm assuming it's the Senate Duel Palpatine, which would just be great.

El Chuxter
04-05-2008, 08:43 PM
They need to make one with a head sculpted from Silly Putty, and a CommTech that says, "No, no, no! You will die!"

Or, better yet, stop making ROTS figures altogether, so that we can get the few necessary AOTC figures and then have the rest of the figures be from the good (and even just okay, in the case of TPM) movies.

General_Grievous
04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
All I want is a Senate Duel Palpatine and I'll be happy.

TheDarthVader
04-06-2008, 10:06 PM
I will take two please.

Sinscia Fat'o
04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd like Palaptine from the declaration of the empire, with red sift good robes, and SA of course, maybe a lightsaber and a hilt to go on his belt...it would also be nice for hasbro to give us articulated wrists on palaptine so we can place the force lighting from the evolution set into this figure as well.