PDA

View Full Version : TAC Legends Sand Trooper Question

Sinscia Fat'o
04-07-2008, 04:59 PM
I recently found a Soild white Sand Trooper with a white paldron. It's clean and still comes with the staff thingie for the dewback. I was wondering if this was the "hard to find" Varient or is this the one that will be shipping with the 501 Clone Trooper.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-07-2008, 05:44 PM
The 'hard to find' variant I believe was the Evo Sandy disguised as Saga Legends, Orange pauldron, rifle as accessory. Although they were by far numerous where I am. The one you are talking about was scarce here, but seemed to be easy to find everywhere else. Now I see them in droves, which is great cuz those are my favorite!

Sinscia Fat'o
04-07-2008, 07:05 PM
thanks there's to many of those to keep up with.

Deoxyribonucleic
04-08-2008, 03:43 AM
thanks there's to many of those to keep up with.

no problem :thumbsup: here's a pic, don't know why I didn't think to post this before :confused:

http://www.rebelscum.com/TACSLsand5.asp

TeeEye7
04-08-2008, 11:17 AM
The 'hard to find' variant I believe was the Evo Sandy...

I'm looking for that really HTF Sandy who fires a sandblaster! ;) :rolleyes:

Old Fossil
05-14-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm glad they've started shipping the clean white Sandtrooper in greater numbers. Makes for a much better Stormtrooper than the regular TAC version with the removable helmet!

sjd9299
05-15-2008, 05:23 PM
I am really looking for a an orange pauldron Sandtrooper with the rifle. I can't seem to find that version. Any of you have an extra for sale or trade?

bigbarada
05-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm glad they've started shipping the clean white Sandtrooper in greater numbers. Makes for a much better Stormtrooper than the regular TAC version with the removable helmet!

I agree, I bought two of these and I just use them for regular old Stormtroopers.