PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Falcon

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-16-2009, 01:45 PM
I am afraid to say that I never found one on clearance. So I might have to do without the most important ship ever made. :( I can't go over $90 for this falcon. Oh well. No stores around me have any more BMFs in stock.
This is why it's important to get it at full price when it's out the first time . . . it might not make it to clearance near you and it also shows Hasbro and the retailers that we want these ships and are willing to pay for them.

TheDarthVader
03-16-2009, 02:01 PM
This is why it's important to get it at full price when it's out the first time . . . it might not make it to clearance near you and it also shows Hasbro and the retailers that we want these ships and are willing to pay for them.

Yes, so true. I think I made a boo-boo.

pbarnard
03-16-2009, 03:42 PM

Yes, so true. I think I made a boo-boo.

Not really. Obviously, if something isn't in your budget, don't break the bank to get it. Also, if you don't feel it's worth 150, but 100 or even 75 or lower, than you're also saying to the retailer (not so much to Hasbro), that it's only really worth $75-100. You also can/could negotiate. This takes up valuable shelf space, stating there was a coupon a month ago for 10-20% off an item, would you honor it now, is acceptable. Worst they'll say is no.

DarthQuack
04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
I'm still hoping to get one of these soon....going to wait though until I have a nice paycheck full of overtime to help compensate for the purchase.

Ji'dai
04-07-2009, 07:37 PM
I have not seen a BMF for some time. The local Books-A-Million has one or two, but I'm sure it's full price + markup.