PDA

View Full Version : EIII Deleted Scene

BanthaPoodoo
04-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Shaak Ti's Death and Droid Escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-44bYXlxE

Was watching this on youtube & wondering if its on the DVD?? Maybe I missed it somehow??

Does anyone know of any other deleted scenes that might be on the net somewhere from any of the first 3 films?

JEDIpartner
04-15-2008, 12:06 PM
Shaak Ti's Death and Droid Escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l-44bYXlxE

Was watching this on youtube & wondering if its on the DVD?? Maybe I missed it somehow??

Does anyone know of any other deleted scenes that might be on the net somewhere from any of the first 3 films?

It's definitely on the DVD. Disc two...

Devil King
04-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Indeed they are on the EP3 DVD.

But, did you notice while watching them how they didn't strike you as any more or less important to the over all movie than practically any other scene from the movie?

Watching those scense, especially listening to the commentary and justification for why they were removed, you start to realize that 90% of the movie met the same criteria for being in the movie that those scenes met for NOT being in the movie.

JEDIpartner
04-17-2008, 11:10 AM
I thought the creation of the Rebellion scenes should've been left in. Those were important. They gave the whole Rebellion thing a little more weight and origin. Plus, it also gave Natalie Portman something else to do other than look doe-eyed or stand around crying.

JediTricks
04-17-2008, 05:41 PM
I didn't think the creation of the rebellion should have been there. Really, their first victory takes another 18 years? Doesn't that smack of suckage? It's bad enough we have Death Star plans in AOTC and every other coincidence under the sun in the prequels, but the Rebellion too?

2-1B
04-17-2008, 10:01 PM
At least there wasn't a Lando coincidence.

Exhaust Port
04-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Shaak Ti's Death would have been a good addition if it could have been worked in better. The rest of that whole scene was lame.

BanthaPoodoo
04-18-2008, 12:50 PM
At least there wasn't a Lando coincidence.

Wasn't that him on Tatooine with the Greedo looking guy?? LOL!!!

:lipsrsealed: