PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Action Fleet pictures

cloneemperor
04-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey everyone. It's taken me quite a bit of time, but I finally have all my Action Fleet pictures up online. I think I've taken some pretty detailed pictures and you can check them out here (http://cloneemperor.hey.nu/darkside/actionfleet.php?pcat=main). You will probably come across some items listed on the pages that I don't have pictures for, that's because I don't have them yet. I just started collecting the Series Alpha, so that page needs work, but everything else should be fairly accurate.

I also have box back descriptions for as many as I've been able to gather thanks to help from sergiurusu and the internet, but there are some that I still need to get. If anyone wants to help me out with those, what I need are photographs or scans of the back of packages that are in English and clear enough to read what they say, and the box backs I need are as follows.

Vehicles:
1999: A-Wing Starfighter, Boba Fett's Slave I, Rebel Snowspeeder, Shuttle Tydirium
1997: Bespin Cloud Car, Rancor
1998: Luke's X-Wing From Dagobah Swamp

Battle Packs:
1996: #02 Galactic Empire (with Royal Guard), #03 Aliens and Creatures (with Ponda Baba), #04 Galactic Hunters (with IG-88)
1997: #06 Dune Sea (without Barada), #07 Droid Escape (without EG-6), #08 Desert Palace (without Weequay)
1998: #12 Cantina Smugglers and Spies, #13 Hoth Attack, #14 Death Star Escape, #15 Endor Victory, #17 Imperial Troops, #18 Rebel Troops

Playsets:
1996: Death Star, Ice Planet Hoth
1997: Yavin Rebel Base
1999: Gian Speeder & Theed Palace

Mini Scenes: Generator Core Duel, Throne Room Reception

I appreciate any help anyone can give me, and as always, any help provided will be recognized on the description page. I hope the pictures I took are useful to somebody besides myself, but if not, I still enjoyed adding them.

sergiurusu
04-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Really nice work there! I'll look closely this weekend and let you know if any ideas come to my mind. But great job!!:thumbsup:

cloneemperor
04-25-2008, 12:57 AM
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I've recently acquired several other items from eBay, so they will go up as they arrive here.

cloneemperor
05-09-2008, 10:23 PM
This bump is a plea to anyone at all who is able to help me with box back information. In order to complete my cataloging of the Star Wars Action Fleet, I really need box back information for the items listed in my first post. If you have access to the information I need and can help me out I would really appreciate it. I am even willing to compensate people for their help (if it's reasonable) if you need that incentive. Thanks in advance for all your help.