PDA

View Full Version : Vader hunts and injures Jedi

Kidhuman
04-23-2008, 05:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/north_west/7360871.stm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

2-1B
04-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Funny that he was drinking boxed wine. That's classy.

TeeEye7
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Americanese translation, please:

What's a "bin bag"?

Dar' Argol
04-23-2008, 07:01 PM
DARTH VADER!!!

Jargo
04-23-2008, 07:03 PM
trash/garbage can sack. trash/garbage can liner. usually black or green or white or blue. or yellow if it's medical waste. also usually made from the thinnest polythene plastic so anything sharp or pointy can tear through and spill all kinds of nastiness on you as you take the bag out of the bin. or so it can burst at the most comedic moment and spill its contents everywhere.

wine box is so so classy dontcha think. wine from a bag in a box. might just as well drink the leftover dregs from restaurants and bars.

TeeEye7
04-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you, Jargo. I kinda sorta thought is had "dust bin" connotations but wasn't quite sure.

Jargo
04-23-2008, 07:43 PM
that's okay. :)

Tycho
04-23-2008, 10:59 PM
It sounds like this guy had a really fun time though.

DARTH VADER! DARTH VADER!

I want to do this too. I don't know where you purchase wine in a box though.

And my trash bags are white. So I'll have to be the Expanded Universe version of Vader.

That guy had a really good idea. Now where is there a Jedi Church in California that's close by so I can attack?

BTW, why did they call it a Jedi Church? It should be a Jedi Temple.

I should start a Sith Temple. But I can only recruit ONE other member. Maybe I can't even do that - what with my multiple personalities. I'll have to be the Master AND the Apprentice.

Schizophrenia: At least two there are; maybe more, but never less. :crazed:

- Tycho

JEDIpartner
04-24-2008, 08:31 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Darth Vader! Darth Vader!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

mtriv73
04-24-2008, 01:17 PM
If he drank almost 3 gallons of boxed wine, I'm surprised he could assault anyone.

The liver is strong with this one.

CaptainSolo1138
04-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Meh. The only good thing to ever come out of Holyhead was the Harpies.

Jargo
04-24-2008, 02:26 PM
never underestimate the Welsh's ability to drink anyone under the table. wine box wine is probably like water to that guy.

LusiferSam
04-25-2008, 01:25 AM
never underestimate the Welsh's ability to drink anyone under the table. wine box wine is probably like water to that guy.

I thought those were the Scots or the Irish that could drink anyone under the table. I didn't know the Welsh were also heavy drinkers.

You know my thought on this subject is the Jedi were just asking to be attacked by a Darth Vader type. I mean were you have Jedi, you're bound to have Sith pop up and attack them. Just weight until they have a real Vader in they ranks. That will be news worth reading.

JEDIpartner
04-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Not a classy moment here but... I sent my co-worker the link to this story and, according to someone sitting near him, he laughed so hard he farted.

General_Grievous
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Did anyone else notice that BBC News Video's volume level goes to 11? :bored:

Jargo
04-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Can the Welsh drink? Their national sport is rugby football their language sounds like they're drowning in their own vomit. Alcohol fuels Wales.

TeeEye7
04-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Have we forgotten Richard Burton was Welsh?
Didn't he pour gin over his corn flakes in the morning?

JEDIpartner
04-26-2008, 10:21 AM
*raises hand* I'm part Welsh and part Scottish and part Japanese. I can drink. :upset:

Jargo
04-26-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm part Welsh and part German yet I don't drink. Gene malfunction, probably. Might be a generational thing. My siblings, or at least my two brothers, also don't drink yet my sister drinks a lot. but then she is the size of jupiter so it probably doesn't register.

My mother who is half Welsh is alcohol dependent and her boyfriend who is thoroughbred Welsh is an alcoholic. Aside from dedicated fervent religious types I don't think I ever met a Welsh person that didn't like to imbibe on a very regular basis.

that said It's pretty much the same across the whole of the UK. we are a nation of alcohol abusers. fast food and alcohol and slovenliness.

Tycho
04-26-2008, 06:32 PM
that said It's pretty much the same across the whole of the UK. we are a nation of alcohol abusers. fast food and alcohol and slovenliness.

Then how come it is said that US Americans are the worst offenders in that category, and Mexicans are next?

We're fat and ugly too!

Jargo
04-26-2008, 07:06 PM
slow moving targets are easier to spot.