PDA

View Full Version : Last wave of Legends??

DarkJedi5
04-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Has anyone found the last wave of the Saga Legends? I have yet to see any of it!

Jedi_Kal-El
04-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Has anyone found the last wave of the Saga Legends? I have yet to see any of it!

Nope, not yet. These will be tought to track down I'm thinking. Heck, the Targets here havn't even put out TAC wave 1 from this year.

DarkArtist
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
I've only spotted Zev once on the racks at Walmart. have yet to see any of them since. I have seen them in a local comic shop at $14.99 a figure.

Kidhuman
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
They have been showing up alot in LA. Expect them shortly everywhere else.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-23-2008, 10:45 PM
I've only spotted Zev once on the racks at Walmart. have yet to see any of them since. I have seen them in a local comic shop at $14.99 a figure.
That's all I've seen too. Target had one and I bought it.

GizorDellso
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
What all is in this last wave?

StarWarsMom
04-23-2008, 11:45 PM
I picked up Zev a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen any of the other new Legends figures since then. :(

Mad Slanted Powers
04-24-2008, 01:21 AM
What all is in this last wave?

Commander Neyo
Covert Ops Clone Trooper
Shadow Stormtrooper
Utapau Shadow Trooper
Zev Senesca

bobafrett
04-24-2008, 06:50 AM
I found all five only once, and bought them.

mtriv73
04-24-2008, 07:58 AM
I've had Zev and neyo for over a month (found here in Maryland.) I've seen remnants of the wave a couple of times, but someone around here must be army building the rest. I do want one black coin to complete the album, but I don't care which figure it comes from since I already have them all.

Cane_Adiss
04-24-2008, 10:07 AM
I've seen them all in my area of northeast PA, but didn't buy any. None of these figures interest me as I'm sick of clones and troop builders in general. Almost bought Zev, but his lack of arm articulation turned me off to him. So many white clones from last year are clogging the pegs at almost all my area stores (except Kmart, whose pegs are always bare) it makes it harder for product to rotate properly when it's not selling through. Plus Hasbro keeps shipping older Legends figures with the new ones (Boba Fett, Vader, Maul, Sandtroopers, C-3PO, white Ep III clones) and theyre not selling through. Wave 1 2008 has come and gone rather quickly around here, but not the new Legends figs.

Old Fossil
04-24-2008, 10:40 AM
I saw the Zev figure once, about a month ago, but I had one from the Target exclusive Snowspeeder set so I left him. It's a nice figure, though.

All in all, this last wave is craptacular and a sorry way to end what could have been a great sub-line.

jamesbondo07
04-24-2008, 10:42 AM
I found the whole wave about a month ago. But it was only one case and I haven't seen any since.

jedi master sal
04-24-2008, 11:35 AM
I've seen them all in my area of northeast PA, but didn't buy any. None of these figures interest me as I'm sick of clones and troop builders in general. Almost bought Zev, but his lack of arm articulation turned me off to him. So many white clones from last year are clogging the pegs at almost all my area stores (except Kmart, whose pegs are always bare) it makes it harder for product to rotate properly when it's not selling through. Plus Hasbro keeps shipping older Legends figures with the new ones (Boba Fett, Vader, Maul, Sandtroopers, C-3PO, white Ep III clones) and theyre not selling through. Wave 1 2008 has come and gone rather quickly around here, but not the new Legends figs.

Wow, lucky you've even seen them, Cane. If you still see them, any chance you could pick them up for me? I'm in Pittsburgh. (Another PA resident of course) And of course I'd pay cost, plus shipping so it won't cost any extra for you. If you can't, no worries. I need one of each and a few extra Neyos.

jamesbondo07
04-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I wonder how long it will be before we see these on hasbrotoyshop.com?

Dark Marble
04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
The Target I work at got a couple of cases of these on Sunday. I got the three I wanted and the rest were gone within an hour. I am glad the legends line is ending. I am going to get picker about the figures I buy from now on, especially if $100 to $150 vehicles are going to be the norm.

jedi master sal
04-24-2008, 03:34 PM
The Target I work at got a couple of cases of these on Sunday. I got the three I wanted and the rest were gone within an hour. I am glad the legends line is ending. I am going to get picker about the figures I buy from now on, especially if $100 to $150 vehicles are going to be the norm.

You can thank the maker they won't be. There are a select few ships/vehicles that could even constitute this size/cost. Few are those a feasible given their scale size, even less than those given their popularity. However there is the slightest hope for large playsets....crosses fingers.

DarkArtist
05-06-2008, 11:48 PM
found a few Neyo's and Zev's last night in Walmart, passed on them as I only want the Covert Ops, Shadow Clone and Stormtroopers. picked up a shadow stormtrooper today.

Old Fossil
05-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Saw the complete wave today at WM, and passed on all of them.

My interest in SW collecting is ebbing fast at this point.

bigbarada
05-09-2008, 02:02 AM
They all showed up today at my Wal-Mart, Zev doesn't interested me nearly as much as I expected and I don't really care about the 'flavor-of-the-month' Clonetroopers at all.

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 08:50 AM
They all showed up today at my Wal-Mart, Zev doesn't interested me nearly as much as I expected and I don't really care about the 'flavor-of-the-month' Clonetroopers at all.

Cool, any chance you can pick them up for me then?? I need one of each and if possible more of the Neyos.

I can Paypal you.

No worries if you can't though.

bigbarada
05-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Cool, any chance you can pick them up for me then?? I need one of each and if possible more of the Neyos.

I can Paypal you.

No worries if you can't though.

Well, I checked this morning and all they had left were a couple of the Covert Ops Clones and one Commander Neyo. I probably won't make it back there today (Wal-Mart's ten miles away in the next town over), but I'll undoubtedly be heading back to Wal-Mart at some point this weekend, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Well, I checked this morning and all they had left were a couple of the Covert Ops Clones and one Commander Neyo. I probably won't make it back there today (Wal-Mart's ten miles away in the next town over), but I'll undoubtedly be heading back to Wal-Mart at some point this weekend, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks BB. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

-Sal

El Chuxter
05-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm going to start a sitcom called "That's Sal!" It will be all about a high school student named Sal and his family (Gary Shandling, Annie Potts, Tina Yothers, and that kid from Jerry Maguire), which will deal with all the traumas and issues facing the typical American family in 1984. Oh, and every episode will end with things looking bleak, until Sal walks in with a wheelbarrow full of Clonetroopers, and he says "Look what I found," and then everyone laughs and says "That's Sal!" and everything's peachy-keen again.

lol

Kidhuman
05-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm going to start a sitcom called "That's Sal!" It will be all about a high school student named Sal and his family (Gary Shandling, Annie Potts, Tina Yothers, and that kid from Jerry Maguire), which will deal with all the traumas and issues facing the typical American family in 1984. Oh, and every episode will end with things looking bleak, until Sal walks in with a wheelbarrow full of Clonetroopers, and he says "Look what I found," and then everyone laughs and says "That's Sal!" and everything's peachy-keen again.

lol

I would tune in, its like Family Ties, but with Clones

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 04:59 PM

lol

So long as the theme song is the one from "What's Happening?"
http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1566

Ooh, or maybe "Maude" since there's a SW tie-in there...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NglGyn8yE20

Sinscia Fat'o
05-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Found all of them at Princeton Wal-Mart yesterday we got two cases in, which i picked through both cases and got both Shadow Storm Troopers, and one of the rest as i don't plan on army building except for the shadow Stormies.

plasticfetish
05-11-2008, 05:10 AM
These things finally turned up at a Wal*Mart near me. That is to say, that the Wal*Mart near me finally moved the pegwarming Moff Jerjerrod figured aside for something new.

jjreason
05-11-2008, 08:48 AM
They haven't shown up at regular retail in Canada, but I've seen them at a couple of specialty stores. We got the vast majority of the rest of the Legends so I'm guessing they'll show up here eventually.

Blue2th
05-11-2008, 09:08 AM
I haven't seen any of these at retail.
Not that I've been looking for any of them.
My brother showed up at the house with a couple of the black coin characters and gave them to me. Said he found them in Durango Colorado.
The black coins are interesting enough to put in the old coin album.

Snowtrooper
05-11-2008, 11:23 AM
My brother snagged Neyo for me the other day, the one I wanted the most. He also saw Zev, but I told him to pass on it since I had it from the snowspeeder release. The rest were gone.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Zev is still the only one I've seen. If he is only in a pack with the clones, someone must be grabbing them.

GizorDellso
05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
My nearest walmart had one of each and i bought the whole series except Zev.I have sold all the Clones to a friend but i want to trade the Shadow Stormtrooper.Does anyone want it? I will trade it for some Seperatists or sell straight up

bigbarada
05-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Thanks BB. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

-Sal

Sorry dude, I went back twice this weekend and all I saw was a couple of Zevs (Still not impressed with that figure). The only clones they had were leftover, solid white Ep2 and 3 clones and one Hawkbat clone.

jedi master sal
05-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Sorry dude, I went back twice this weekend and all I saw was a couple of Zevs (Still not impressed with that figure). The only clones they had were leftover, solid white Ep2 and 3 clones and one Hawkbat clone.

No worries BB. Did you pick up Zev? I need one, but he's the lowest priority of this wave for me.

Again thanks for looking.
-Sal

Bib Un-Fortuna
05-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Found 1 each of Neyo, Zev & Covert Ops Trooper at Target, but that's it. Bought all three. That's the only time I've seen any of these anywhere.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Didn't get a chance to check this weekend, but was at Fred Meyer yesterday and saw a couple Neyo's and grabbed one of them. Didn't see any of the others.

Phantom-like Menace
05-23-2008, 01:28 AM
I've had Zev for a while and I passed up the Covert Ops clone, just because I wasn't impressed when I got my first one from Hasbrotoyshop a while back. Today, though, I was at TRU (the only place I've seen them in town), and I saw a Juno Eclipse from FU for the first time outside of Wal-Mart, so I poked around the fixtures looking for stashes and came across a Shadow clone Trooper and a Covert Ops Clone someone had stashed. I took the Shadow Trooper and left the other on the pegs.

Though it would have been nice to find the FU figures I want to get before the line disappears.

DarkJedi5
05-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Was at TRU yesterday an could have had my pick of FU figs. Hell there were something like 5 of the Jump and Evo troopers. Still have only seen on Covert Ops clone and two Shadow Stormtroopers. I also read in a Q and A that this wave expires when he new stuff comes out on 7/26. The FU stuff is going to keep going in the new packaging as line fillers in some waves.

jedi master sal
05-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Was at TRU yesterday an could have had my pick of FU figs. Hell there were something like 5 of the Jump and Evo troopers. Still have only seen on Covert Ops clone and two Shadow Stormtroopers. I also read in a Q and A that this wave expires when he new stuff comes out on 7/26. The FU stuff is going to keep going in the new packaging as line fillers in some waves.

That will suck if it "expires." I still have yet to get either shadow trooper, and I'm still on the hunt for more Neyo's and an extra Tactical trooper (the grey one with purple markings).

Mad Slanted Powers
05-29-2008, 07:47 PM
I've found the Shadow Stormtrooper and Utapau Shadow Trooper, but still haven't seen the Covert Ops Trooper. Zev still seems to be the one that gets left on the pegs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Could someone pick up the Covert Ops Trooper for me if/when they see it?

El Chuxter
06-03-2008, 04:24 PM
That's a big "IF," but I'll keep my eyes open for him. :thumbsup:

jedi master sal
06-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I still need the shadow stormtrooper and Utapau Shadow clone. (Most especially that black coin....or is it "Shadow" coin, lol.

DarkJedi5
06-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I've got a spare black coin but if people ever find some extra Cover-Ops, Shadow Stormtroopers, or Neyo clones let me know!

Thunderbird
06-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Wal Mart just put a bunch of these cases out this last Sunday. There were also some of the Sandtroopers from the EVO set. Plus a bunch of FU cases. Keep you eyes out they are still shipping:D

jedi master sal
06-04-2008, 08:26 AM
I've got a spare black coin but if people ever find some extra Cover-Ops, Shadow Stormtroopers, or Neyo clones let me know!

If you'd be willing to sell or trade (though I don't know what I'd have in trade) for the coin, PLEASE let me know.

-Sal

Old Fossil
06-04-2008, 09:22 AM
I was glad to finally be able to pick up a few of the SA 501st Clones from this wave... a long overdue figure.

DarkJedi5
06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey guys, I was able to snag some of these guys today and picked up some extra Shadow Clones. I would love to trade them for some of the Covert Ops troopers....

timmae
06-05-2008, 12:35 AM
by the looks of the case assortments on entertainment earth...the covert ops is not in all assortments. i think that may be why we are missing him? i saw the shadow troopers at target today. they were crushed. i already have the overpriced exclusive anyway. the coin looks cool though...i wish it were figure exclusive and not a generic one though.

GizorDellso
06-06-2008, 10:32 PM
I got a MOC Zev is anyone wants him PM Me

jedi master sal
06-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Holy Cripes I hit the mother load yesterday!

Okay first I made a great deal with one of our fellow forumites for 1 each of Covert Ops, Shadow storm and Clone troopers.

Then last night I went to TRU:SCORE (unlike those danged Pittsburgh Penguins...lol)

Anyway, I got TWO of each:
Neyo
Shadow Stormtrooper
Shadow Clone trooper
Covert Ops

To boot I have another deal for just the black coin from a different forum member.

Wow all in the span of 24 hours!

Now if I could score a few more Neyo's I'd be golden on that wave.