PDA

View Full Version : New Battle Packs

GizorDellso
05-01-2008, 01:48 PM
They are alright i will be getting the STAP one to help build my CIS army up.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=9F6F961F-D56F-E112-4681B45223353F15

Sinscia Fat'o
05-01-2008, 06:45 PM
I seen the pics on Rebel Scum, and wasn't blown away as it was nothing really new or anything i really wanted though the Wampa one looked cool.

Snowtrooper
05-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm not interested in the Hoth pack since I already have the earlier releases. The STAP pack I'm maybe a little interested in. It won't bug me if I miss out on it though.

Maradona
05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
If TRU believed in clearances the way Target does, then I'd get a few of each set for army building. Sadly, TRU exclusives NEVER get clearanced out in a timely manner. We still have Banthas all over the place out here in LA. Unless these find their way below retail, I might skip them.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-02-2008, 06:43 PM
I've wanted the STAP pack since they showed it at CIV almost a year ago, so I'll definitely get it. The Hoth one is all old stuff.

Kidhuman
05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I wouldnt mind getting the Hoth set, but it is a TRU exclusive and I dont have one near me, so I will pass on these

DarthQuack
05-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I was waiting to see Sal say he was gonna army build STAP's :P

TheDarthVader
05-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I am going to pass on both of these. Like most everyone else, I already have everything in that Hoth pack. So..............*YAWN*.......-b-o-r-i-n-g-

jedi master sal
05-06-2008, 07:39 AM
I was waiting to see Sal say he was gonna army build STAP's :P

I don't need an army of STAP's. They are easy and cheap to find on eBay and elsewhere's.

I'm not a huge fan of the Super Battle Droid. So that's not a draw for me. I do need several pilot battle droids, but don't want to pay $20-25 for a set for only the two pilots. So only if these sets come down in price will I buy. I'll get one set most likely. But ultimately, I'd like to have about 10 pilot BDs.

Unless someone is willing to trade/sell these, I don't suspect I'll be getting my desired amount of them.

Blue2th
05-06-2008, 08:30 AM
I think I already have everything in the Hoth pack. I've even read over at GH that perhaps the Wampa is inferior to the previous one.
I will definitely be getting the Stap pack, simply because I don't have enough of the blue trimmed pilot Battledroids. Come to think of it, I don't think I even have one of those. So it's a definite buy for me. Might have an extra Stap machine to recreate the new Clone Wars trailer scene where Anakin is jumping from Stap to Stap anyways. :cross-eye
The Superbattledroid looks a little different than any previous ones, though is that the marmalade flame holes still on his chest? You'd think someone at Hasbro would go to the factory with a pair of pliers and clip those pegs off of the tooling machinery already. :rolleyes:

GizorDellso
06-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Does Anyone have an extra hoth patrol pack they wanna get rid of? I can pay or trade some stuff

mtriv73
06-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Does Anyone have an extra hoth patrol pack they wanna get rid of? I can pay or trade some stuff

Are you in the U.S.? Toysrus.com has them in stock with a shipping special if you use some special payment method. If not, I could pick one up and send it to you for the actual cost and actual shipping.

DarthQuack
06-19-2008, 02:27 PM
Not sure if I've been outta the loop for a while, but are their any Ultimate Battle Packs planned for '08?

GizorDellso
06-19-2008, 03:32 PM
I finally found one of the Hoth Patrol Packs today.I really like it but thanks a ton to everyone who offered to get me one!

El Chuxter
06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Not sure if I've been outta the loop for a while, but are their any Ultimate Battle Packs planned for '08?

Yes. One will be a Neimoidian Gunner, Neimoidian Soldier, Darth Vader (500th figure sculpt), an Imperial Scanning Trooper, Jaxxon (made from a Bugs Bunny head on a Han Solo body), and a Cruisemissile Trooper with a Rebel insignia. The other will be five Darth Vader figures with removeable helmets to reveal it's really Lando, Luke, Han, Chewie, and Wicket in disguise, along with a Twin Pod Cloud Car. (The second will be an exclusive to FAO Schwarz and will retail at $150.)

DarthQuack
06-19-2008, 03:49 PM
.....I hope a bird deficates on you soon.

Old Fossil
06-25-2008, 08:37 AM
along with a Twin Pod Cloud Car. (The second will be an exclusive to FAO Schwarz and will retail at $150.)

Will the Cloud Car also have Rebel insignia?

They should include Lobot in Darth Vader disguise.

mtriv73
06-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Will the Cloud Car also have Rebel insignia?

And Darth Vader in Lobot disguise.

jedi master sal
06-25-2008, 03:58 PM

Wait, you mean he ISN'T?!?

Thanks you've just ruined the whole saga for me!