Marion Ravenwood and Cairo Henchman
German Soldier with Motorcycle x2

Star Wars
Juno Eclipse

Ultimate Soldier XD
1:18 German Afrika Korps Soldier

Beast
05-01-2008, 04:42 PM
You had better luck with the Indy stuff than I did. No KotCS figures here yet.

Indiana Jones - Basic Figures:
Indiana Jones (w/ Fertility Idol)
Indiana Jones (w/ Whipping Action)
Marion Ravenwood
Sallah
Rene Belloq
Cario Swordsman
Monkey Man
German Soldier

Indiana Jones - Deluxe Figures:
Deluxe Indiana Jones w/ Ark
Deluxe Marion Ravenwood and Cario Henchmen
Deluxe German Soldiers 2-Pack

Incredible Hulk - Superhero Squad:
Abomination & Hulk
Hulk & Hulkbuster
Planet Hulk & Silver Savage
King Hulk & Hulkbuster II

Also picked up The Golden Compass on Blu-Ray. Great flick.

UKWildcat
05-01-2008, 08:57 PM
$45 groceries

bobafrett
05-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Bag of purple sand

General_Grievous
05-02-2008, 12:24 PM
From yesterday:
Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones basic figure (leather jacket)
The Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman figure
The Dark Knight Movie Masters Joker figure

Beast
05-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Finally found some of the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull figures at Toys R Us.

Passed on the Indy and Mutt figures for now. As they're pretty easy to find. Though the Indy with Crystal Skull does seem to be selling the best out of all of them.

Grabbed Cemetary Warrior, Ugha Warrior, and the Russian Soldier. Wish there was a Deluxe 2-Pack of them also. Sadly no Irina and the only Dovchenko they had had a farked up eye. Oh well, first time I haven't found a good paint job.

El Chuxter
05-02-2008, 05:26 PM
K-Mart had the entire run of Speed Racer on sale for $6.99 a set. I picked up the two I was missing. Very sweet deal. They even still had the limited editions of some of them.

StarWarsMom
05-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Today was a good shopping day:

Stap Battle Pack
Hoth Battle Pack
Raiders Indy figure with Golden Idol
Shadow Stormie
Crimson Empire comic pack.

Me so happy. :)

Kidhuman
05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Free goodies from work today:

No Country for Old Men
Sweeny Todd
ESPN Baseball Game

Ji'dai
05-02-2008, 09:02 PM
LEGO Indy KotCS:
7625 River Chase
7626 Jungle Cutter

Indy Adventure Heroes:
Rene Belloq and Ark & Ghost

Deoxyribonucleic
05-02-2008, 09:06 PM
$45 groceries

Did you get the KY dear?

UKWildcat
05-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Did you get the KY dear?

Of course I did, per your request. :lipsrsealed:

figrin bran
05-03-2008, 08:59 PM
KotCS Indy w. jacket, Indy w. rocket launcher
Sallah
Cemetary Warrior
Raiders Indy w. fertility idol
Prince Caspian Susan, Trumpkin/Trufflehunter
Lego Indy Jungle Duel, River Chase.

JediTricks
05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Titanium Series Naboo Royal Cruiser

SWTF Obi-Wan/Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter

Ticket to see Iron Man at the Vista last night

Hasbro Rewards $50 certificate

Metalocalypse tix

DarthQuack
05-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Ice Cream
Whipped Cream
Chocolate Syrup
Cherries
KY Massage oils

but really everything but that last object. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
05-04-2008, 08:52 PM
That is exactly what I got at the grocery store DQ.

Including that last object. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
05-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I just got the last object. We're well stocked on the others.:D

Old Fossil
05-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I hauled some compost from the back yard to the front yard in my wheelbarrow today.

Blue2th
05-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Indiana Jones:

German Soldier
German Soldier on Motorcycle

GI Joe 25th:

Spirit Iron Knife
Wild Bill

Star Wars:

TRU White TIE Fighter w/ large panels (I just had to get this one before they're gone)

bobafrett
05-06-2008, 05:55 PM
An oil sending unit for my Dodge Durango, though it sounds like my oil pump may be going out.

It's the last thing I need right now.

DarthQuack
05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
$600 Stimulus Check
15-5 softball loss :(

Jedi_Kal-El
05-06-2008, 07:32 PM
PS3: 40/GB Version
GTA 4

Jargo
05-07-2008, 12:49 PM
20 inch Samsung digital desktop monitor

Pile of sweatshop made clothing:
T-shirts
Jeans
Cargo pants
Pyjamas
socks

Doctor Who figures:
10th Doctor with ghost triangualtion device
Captain Jack series one
Sarah Jane Smith w/ K9
Sycorax leader
Sycorax warrior x2
Werewolf

UKWildcat
05-07-2008, 07:10 PM
HD-DVDs from Toshiba promotion (months ago):
Aeon Flux
Jarhead
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Spy Game
Swordfish

I didn't request most of these, but they were free so I can't complain.

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 05:49 AM
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser (Traded in my 1998 Dodge Durango)

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 08:42 AM
This morning at Wal-Mart:

Galactic Heroes:

Tarfful / Commander Gree
Ki-Adi-Mundi / Commander Bacara
Saesee Tiin / Agen Kolar
Commander Bly / Aayla Secura

Blue2th
05-08-2008, 08:51 AM
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser (Traded in my 1998 Dodge Durango)
Smart move before that oil pump goes out huh? Better on gas too I would think.

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Smart move before that oil pump goes out huh? Better on gas too I would think.

Heck Yeah, when I drove my son to school this morning, I saw gas at a Clark station here in town at $3.90 for regular unleaded.

Pics of my new beast!

Blue2th
05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Nice ride! :thumbsup:

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you, it has only a tad bit over 30, 000 miles on it.

jedi master sal
05-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, nothing as spiffy as a car, but I nabbed:
All 6 Indy Adventure Heroes sets
Iron Man fig (Mark 3)
2 Kashyyyk Troopers
Marvel Super hero squad (Punisher/Deadpool; Cable/Cap America; Hulk/Spiderwoman; Black Suited Spidey/Doc Ock)

I got these all at Target and made them into three transactions and used the $5 off coupon on each. So not to bad saving $15 on all of that stuff.

I got my rebate check too and promptly put half of it away for the big vehicles.

Now I've got to start saving for the rest of the stuff I want on July 26. From the looks of it I'm looking to get $900 worth of stuff. I'm just of $500 saved for it now.

I've got 6 paychecks between now and then. So if I can sock away another $70 per check, I'm golden. But then there's the almost $400 in Halo 3 stuff I've pre-ordered... Thankfully that stuff will diminish this year and there isn't much announced for SW that I want that I haven't already planned for.

Never thought I'd have to budget like this for toys, this far in advance, but it has helped tremendously. I've kept my spending way down and am on track with my planned budget for toys this year.

Unless Hasbro hits us with a big surprise like the Sail Barge, it's smooth sailing (pun intended) the rest of the year on out.

TeeEye7
05-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Frett: Can the PT do the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs? ;)

Congrats on the new wheels :yes:

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Frett: Can the PT do the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs? ;)

Congrats on the new wheels :yes:

That would be sweet! My brother said, "Maybe PT stands for part time trooper".

One of the reasons I traded my Durango in for the PT Cruiser is I had my oil pressure gage keep dropping to zero, then it would pop back up. I initially thought it was the oil sending unit that was faulty, so my fiance's son came over and helped me install a new one, but the gage kept dropping, and then just dropped and stayed down. Then the engine started making strange noises, and this would go on I would turn the car off, and then start it 15 minutes later, and the gage would read normal then after 10 minutes it would start dropping, and popping back up, then eventually it would just stay down. I figured if I didn't do something about it, I would drive it somewhere and the engine would seize, or I'd have to drop some big bills to replace the oil pump. So I traded it in!!!!!! Now I have a sweet ride!

UKWildcat
05-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Congrats on the new ride frett!!! :thumbsup:

bobafrett
05-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks bro! It will come in handy when I drive down to Normal Illinois for the "Relay for Life". I just hope my Stormtrooper tote fits in the back.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeIllinoisDivision?px=3678017&pg=personal&fr_id=7566&s_tafId=113542

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 07:49 AM
2 Kashyyyk troopers
2 EVO troopers
1 Jump trooper

1 Stealth Bumblebee (I wish they would have just made an easy head swap for this with the movie version. I might make a custom of this one.)

figrin bran
05-09-2008, 11:06 AM
2 Kashyyyk troopers
2 EVO troopers
1 Jump trooper

1 Stealth Bumblebee (I wish they would have just made an easy head swap for this with the movie version. I might make a custom of this one.)

Sal, I've picked up 5 Kashyyyk Troopers for you thus far. LMK when you want them.

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Sal, I've picked up 5 Kashyyyk Troopers for you thus far. LMK when you want them.

Holy crap F-B, I didn't know you had done that.

PM me with how much for cost plus shipping. I'll take them loose in baggies. You can keep the UPCs/Certs if you need them. I don't need any of the packaging. Just the figs/accessories/stands.

I'll paypal you when you get back to me.

Thanks bro!
-Sal

StarWarsMom
05-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Scored a Covert Ops and Utapau trooper this morning. :D

Blue2th
05-09-2008, 01:29 PM
TRU Stap Battlepack. Used the $5 off coupon they are e-mailing out good for fri. & sat. only. Brought the price down to $20.00 which is what regular ones go for anyways, but hey I got one.

DarthQuack
05-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Ambush at Corellia
Assault at Selonia
Showdown at Centerpoint
Star Wars Legacy: Revelation
Xbox 1600 points for brother for birthday

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Scored a Covert Ops and Utapau trooper this morning. :D

Carp, I still haven't found any from the last wave yet.

TRU Stap Battlepack. Used the $5 off coupon they are e-mailing out good for fri. & sat. only. Brought the price down to $20.00 which is what regular ones go for anyways, but hey I got one.

Wait so the STAP BP is $25? That's rubbish. 2 battle droids went for $7, so did one super BD. So that's $11 for two OLD staps? (Nevermind it's "new" paint job)

Considering it's TRU, they'll NEVER go on clearance. So I guess it's just one set for me. Dang, I was hoping to score 10 of those pilot battle droids.

Beast
05-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Finally found a well painted Col. Dovchenko. So other than Indys and Mutts, I'm caught up on the Indiana Jones figures. I'll grab the Indys and Mutts later.

Also picked up the Indiana Jones - Adventure Heroes

Indiana Jones & Cairo Swordsman
Indiana Jones & German Mechanic
Indiana Jones & Tribal Warrior
Indiana Jones & Marion Ravenwood
René Belloq & Ark with Ghost
Sallah & Mummy

Saw Series II, but didn't pick them up yet. Surprised they're not selling as fast as everything else out there. Maybe once kiddles see the new movie they'll be hooked.

jedi master sal
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Finally found a well painted Col. Dovchenko. So other than Indys and Mutts, I'm caught up on the Indiana Jones figures. I'll grab the Indys and Mutts later.

Also picked up the Indiana Jones - Adventure Heroes

Indiana Jones & Cairo Swordsman
Indiana Jones & German Mechanic
Indiana Jones & Tribal Warrior
Indiana Jones & Marion Ravenwood
René Belloq & Ark with Ghost
Sallah & Mummy

Saw Series II, but didn't pick them up yet. Surprised they're not selling as fast as everything else out there. Maybe once kiddles see the new movie they'll be hooked.

Series two of what the figs or Adventure heroes??

Ji'dai
05-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Star Wars
Zev Senesca
Shadow Stormtrooper x2

Beast
05-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Series two of what the figs or Adventure heroes??
The Adventure Heroes.

Indiana Jones & Colonel Dovchenko
Indiana Jones & Ugha Warrior
Mutt Williams & Irina Spalko

JediTricks
05-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Decided after Whippin' Indy was so cool I had to have more, so I took my $50 Hasbro Rewards check and made a quick spin to Walmart...

IJ Indy with Idol - decent, but headsculpt w/ hat aren't as good as Whip Indy, idol doesn't stay in odd left hand meant for it, oversized holster doesn't fit under jacket well, whip and courier bag get in the way of each other.

IJ Sallah - alright sculpt, paint is sloppy, not loving how the skirt design works, shovel is VERY gummy. Right wrist seized and broke immediately with slightest provocation.

IJ deluxe Indy with Idol Trap - cute, kinda fun, not very accurate, idol has a huge peg underneath which bites, one of the accessories is exclusive (the sand bag), figure is WAY crappy though, reeks of mid '90s Star Wars design right down to the c-cup hands.

The Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman - Good sculpt, fits with the DC Superheroes line in size and style, no accessories. Not worth $12 really, but Hasbro helped pay for this Mattel toy. :p

The Dark Knight Shift Attack Sports Coupe - comes with 2 4" figures, TDK Bats and Bruce Wayne. The figs are a little oldschool, especially Bruce's ultra-straight arms, but not without their charms. Car is kinda cool, I got the darker color variant. Transformation is nifty. Not worth $26 though, it's a $15-sized car at best.

Iron Man mk 3 Armor Iron Man - I really like the mid-torso articulation, but the rest is beneath the quality of the Prototype Armor figure. Paint is sloppy, legs can't pose close together for flying poses, hand articulation is a waste, and mine has a defective knee.

Hot Wheels Design Challenge Ford - I like this line, I like the concept and I think the execution is very good, though not sure if it's worth $2.30 (the regular HW line has been sucking the last 2 years, I hate to think they're holding out to do stuff like this). The other 2 designs at the store weren't as slick, the Ford one is very low and '40s and streamlined and sexy.

Heck Yeah, when I drove my son to school this morning, I saw gas at a Clark station here in town at $3.90 for regular unleaded.

Pics of my new beast!Geez, what did you do, steal Deoxy's car? ;)

Beast
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
IJ Indy with Idol - decent, but headsculpt w/ hat aren't as good as Whip Indy, idol doesn't stay in odd left hand meant for it, oversized holster doesn't fit under jacket well, whip and courier bag get in the way of each other.
I got the idol to fit in his hand fine. It just takes some adjusting.

Like here:

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ_IndyROTLA.asp

I actually have mine different than this. It's sitting in his palm.

JetsAndHeels
05-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Got an extra NECA Leonardo today to keep in the package.

I love these figures...cannot wait for the black and white versions.

LTBasker
05-09-2008, 11:32 PM
DC Universe Classics Series 2 Red Superman x1
DC Universe Classics Series 2 Blue Superman x1
DC Universe Classics Series 2 Black Manta x1
Saga Legends Shadow Stormtrooper x2
Saga Legends Shadow Clone Trooper x1
Saga Legends Covert Ops Trooper x1
30th Anniv. Force Unleashed Imperial Evo Trooper x1
30th Anniv. Force Unleashed Imperial Jumptrooper x1
Indiana Jones Raiders Indy with Idol x1
Indiana Jones Raiders Whipping Indy x2
Indiana Jones Raiders Sallah x1
Indiana Jones Raiders German Soldier x1

Blue2th
05-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Got another online coupon for $5 off at TRU. Decided I may as well get the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring, so I did. The coupon kinda softens the overpricedness, but I don't have one so.

LTBasker
05-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Deluxe Raiders Indy with Idol x1
Raiders Sallah x1
Crystal Skull Indy with jacket x1

Deoxyribonucleic
05-10-2008, 06:40 PM
MM princess leia, so damn cute!

Congrats on the Silver PT Boba Frett, I also have a silver PT Cruiser, looks like great minds think alike ;) My Granny drives a pimped out dark blue one with chrome! I'm going to get her a silver skull shifter :thumbsup:

Now what you need to do is get the Beach Boys album, "the B sides", there's a great song called PT Cruiser. I always blast it when it comes on in the car, so So. Cal!

figrin bran
05-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Galactic Heroes Aayla/Bly, Ki-Adi/Bacara, Saesee/Agen
Indy Jungle Cutter, German Soldier 2 pack, Irina, Dovchenko, Russian Soldier
DCD Smallville Clark Kent
Buffy #14
JLU #45

JetsAndHeels
05-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Picked up several Indy items today:

Col. Dovchenko
Crystal Skull Indy (w/jacket)
Marion Ravenwood
Cairo Swordsman
Sallah
Monkey Man

Deluxe Indy w/Ark

JediTricks
05-12-2008, 04:51 AM
IJ Deluxe German with Motorcycle - awesome set, only thing missing really is the spokes, the hubs are solid with sculpted spokes.

IJ Deluxe German Soldier 2pack - good enough. The basic figure's head on a repainted body, plus a dark-haired version, for $10.

IJ Cargo Truck - very cool, I would have liked to have seen the breakaway windshield that is mentioned in the HTS listing, and some desert weathering, but generally a fun and accurate vehicle.

$5 off Target coupon - ran into Figrin Bran at Target and he gave me one of these, thanks for the help! :D

GI Joe Sigma 6 Lt. Stone - I finally found one of these at TRU. Great set too, nice figure, awesome accessories. I love how the small pistol fits into the rifle, and how the stock has a hidden scanner in it. Disguises are a'ight too, as are the other weapons. Net launching concept is silly, but the gun looks cool without those missiles.

jedi master sal
05-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Aayla Secura JediStarfighter (on SALE for $9.98!)
2 EVO troopers
1 Jump trooper
2 Kashyyyk troopers

I split these up in to two transactions and used a $5 Target coupon for each, so basically I got the Starfighter for FREE!! (I had my fiancee buy the second transaction and use the coupon, so they wouldn't give me a hard time for trying to use two coupons.

Also got "Salvage" Transformer.

Say I need "Jolt" a Wal*Mart exclusive Transformer, if anyone comes across it. I only saw it once and had to pass on it as it was a choice between it and SW figs. Had I known it was an exclusive, I wouldn't have passed on it. Any help would of course be greatly appreciated.

-Sal

DarthQuack
05-14-2008, 09:35 AM
$135 worth of groceries at WM, highlights including Brita Water filter($30) and some Mach 3 blades.

jedi master sal
05-14-2008, 12:19 PM
$135 worth of groceries at WM, highlights including Brita Water filter($30) and some Mach 3 blades.

What no toys??

DarthQuack
05-14-2008, 01:44 PM
What no toys??

Actually haven't bought figs in a long while.... :-\ But I got a raise now so why shouldn't I???? My car will be paid off this week too, which is a fun accomplishment!

jedi master sal
05-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Actually haven't bought figs in a long while.... :-\ But I got a raise now so why shouldn't I???? My car will be paid off this week too, which is a fun accomplishment!

You sound to adult for these boards.... :P

DarthQuack
05-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Maybe I'll make a purchase today....just to prove I'm not a grown up.

jedi master sal
05-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Maybe I'll make a purchase today....just to prove I'm not a grown up.

. . . . lol

Jargo
05-17-2008, 11:16 AM
More Doctor who,

Weeping angel
Screaming angel
Beige Scarecrow
Genesis ark set with Daleks Sek, Thay, Jast, Caan and the Ark.
Doomsday set with Dalek Sek, Cyberman with gun arm and The Doctor wearing 3D glasses.

Blue2th
05-17-2008, 11:24 AM
At Walmart: Star Wars Crimson Empire comic pack- Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos with clear visors.

Beast
05-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Picked up Indiana Jones w/ Horse and German Soldier w/ Motorcycle at K-Mart. Went back today to get the free Indy movie pass w/ Dr. Pepper. Got $5.00 off them, and then got a coupon for another $5.00 off my next Hasbro purchase. Booyah! :)

Ji'dai
05-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Indiana Jones

Cemetery Warrior (my second)
German Soldier with Motorcycle (my third)

figrin bran
05-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Shadow Stormtrooper
Robot Heroes Dispensor/Ironhide
Indy w. horse
U Repair WALL-E, Search and Protect EVE

Beast
05-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Dispensor is out? I need to get him!

I wish that Hasbro would release an actual Transformers figure of him. :p

bobafrett
05-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Body wash
deodorant

M&M Han solo plush, which completes my M&M plush Star Wars collection (unless they released others across the pond, or at some convention)

Jargo
05-18-2008, 03:10 PM
A mattress protector. quilted too. and fitted no less. white. plain. non girly. a masculine quilted white mattress protector that's fitted.

Ji'dai
05-18-2008, 03:53 PM
After driving around to six different towns and hitting seven Wal-Marts, one Kmart, and one TRU plus a $43 gasoline fill-up along the way ($3.79/gal. - cheap!), I got all of this today:

Indiana Jones with Temple Trap
EVO Trooper x2

figrin bran
05-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Utapau Shadow Clone
Marion Ravenwood
from TRU's 3 for 2 sale, 2 X Mutt Williams, 1 Russian Soldier
Gree/Tarfful Galactic Heroes

JediTricks
05-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Orange Chicken
Nachos
Orange Bang

I didn't even realize till I left my 2nd stop, the 7-11, that everything I got was orange, and when I called my sister about this, she was also drinking an Orange Bang and eating Cheetos, which are orange. And yet this was all without Jargo's doing!

Beast
05-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Orange Chicken
Nachos
Orange Bang

I didn't even realize till I left my 2nd stop, the 7-11, that everything I got was orange, and when I called my sister about this, she was also drinking an Orange Bang and eating Cheetos, which are orange. And yet this was all without Jargo's doing!
What the hell is an 'Orange Bang'?

JediTricks
05-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Whipped orange-flavored drink, it's fairly common here in LA. It's only sold in restaurants, not in stores, because it's whipped as it's blended in the fountain. http://www.orange-bang.com/

I just realized, the Orange Bang from 7-11 isn't true Orange Bang, it's a modified version with less whip and no egg whites. Tastes pretty much the same, but less body.

There's another brand called "Juicy Whip", it's roughly the same thing.

jedi master sal
05-19-2008, 11:43 AM
STAP battle pack (I want more of them but don't want to pay $25 again, so I'll settle for the one I have now and hope for a clearance-doubtful though it may be as TRU isn't known for clearance).
IJ-Indy w/horse X2 (one form Target and one from TRU)
IJ-wave 2 Adventure Heroes (one of each of the 3 sets)

and finally:
White TIE Fighter (for pegger)

TeeEye7
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Twenty buck's worth of gas: 5.065 gallons....:cry:

Ji'dai
05-21-2008, 03:23 PM
Some good toy sales figured into today's action figure and toy haul!

Hasbro Indiana Jones
All courtesy of TRU's buy 2 get 1 free sale:

Basic
Irina Spalko
German Soldier x2

Deluxe
Indiana Jones with Temple Pitfall
Indiana Jones with Horse
German Soldier with Motorcycle (my fourth)

Vehicle
Cargo Truck
Jungle Cutter

NECA Pirates of the Caribbean
One clearance for five bucks each at Spencers Gifts. Too good to pass up, especially for the greatest movie trilogy since LOTR!

Dead Man's Chest Series 2
Elizabeth Swan (Pirate) - have at least 2 or 3 already, but worth it just the for the 12" palm tree
Palifico - replacement for the one that broke

Dead Man's Chest Series 3
Capt. Norrington
Clanker

At World's End Series 1
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Sao Feng

Still need Tia Dalma and Capt. Teague, but I've never seen them at retail.

Kidhuman
05-21-2008, 04:49 PM
I found a Commander Appo

DarthQuack
05-22-2008, 02:40 AM
Wii Fit
Wrestlemania XXIV

Kidhuman
05-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Found a Commander Appo at WalGreens

Beast
05-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Yay for Toys R Us...

Indiana Jones w/ Crystal Skull
Indiana Jones w/ Rocket Launcher
Mutt Williams w/ Snake

Adventure Heroes Mutt Williams w/ Irina Spalko
Adventure Heroes Indiana Jones w/ Ugha Warrior

Superhero Squad Hulk w/ Spider-Woman
Superhero Squad Symbiote Spider-Man w/ Dr. Octopus
Superhero Squad Cable w/ Captain America
Superhero Squad Deadpool w/ Cap-Punisher

Superhero Squad TRU Hulk 'Brawl That Shook The World' Boxset

Ji'dai
05-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Indiana Jones
Cemetery Warrior x2
Russian Soldier x2

Blue2th
05-22-2008, 08:45 PM
GI Joe:

Major Bludd
Copperhead Shipwreck comic 2-pk.
Duke vs Red Star comic 2-pk.

Also ordered the Force Unleashed Rancor w/Fellucian Rider at Target.com as I don't know if I'll ever see him at 2 per case. Nor do I have the time or gas to guess when they put him out.

Roland XP-30 Synthesizer on eBay.

Kidhuman
05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Tantive IV BP on clearance at WM
140 dollars in Groceries
Dr. Who Ghost Triangulation Doctor
Dr. Who Mickey Smith

DarthQuack
05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Tantive IV BP on clearance at WM
140 dollars in Groceries
Dr. Who Ghost Triangulation Doctor
Dr. Who Mickey Smith

How much was the Tantive on clearance?

Kidhuman
05-23-2008, 02:33 PM
It was 13 dollars

Ji'dai
05-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Picked up quite a few Indiana Jones figures today... some I didn't have, such as Cairo Indy, Marion, and Indy w/bazooka; plus a few more Russian soldiers, a German soldier 2-pack and several figures with better paint jobs to replace the ones I have that don't.

Also got the 12" Cairo Indiana Jones and German Soldier.

And the Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos comic pack.

UKWildcat
05-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Bunch of dvds in the mail today:

The Evil Dead 3-disc Ultimate Edition
Mario Bava Collection Vol. 2
Masters of Horror Season One, Vols I-IV [Blu-ray]

LTBasker
05-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Titanium Man x1
Iron-Man Mark 02 x1
Indiana Jones Irina x1
Indiana Jones Russian Soldier x1
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Indy with RPG x1
Titanium Star Wars Baron Fel's TIE Interceptor x1
Optimus Prime Transformers Movie Keychain x1
30th Anniv. Star Wars Commander Gree x1

Ji'dai
05-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Indiana Jones w/idol
German Soldiers 2-pack x2

figrin bran
05-24-2008, 07:27 PM
BK Boulder Escape Indy
Cars No Stall/Leakless
"Factory New" Wall-E
Duke w. Jetpack
Cairo Swordsmen
BTAS Batmobile

LTBasker
05-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Indiana Jones Raiders Indy with Horse x1
Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Colonel De-etc. x1
Dark Knight Movie Masters Joker's Goon with Mask that matches figure's mask x1
HotWheels 1:50 B:TAS Batmobile x2
Hellboy: Director's Cut

Beast
05-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie DVD

Adventure Heroes Indy w/ Colonel Dovchenko
Mutt Williams w/ Sword
Cemetary Warrior (Replacement for the one w/ missing satchel)

figrin bran
05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Target is having a sale on all Indy toys so I picked up Indy + Ark, German + Motorcycle and the Indy/Dovchenko adventure heroes.

DarthQuack
05-25-2008, 08:58 PM
King Size Fries from BK
8 Piece Chicken Tenders, no sauce

JediTricks
05-27-2008, 04:33 AM
Hit Fry's for some goodies...

IJ Deluxe Indy & Horse - haven't opened it yet, saving it till tomorrow. Paint's so-so, I picked the best I could.

Monster Power Outlet to Go 4 - nice small portable 4-outlet power strip. Very travel-friendly, going right into my laptop bag.

Seagate Freeagent 750gb USB harddrive - on sale, $80 off. No power button which kinda sucks, but so far it's otherwise working out well.

Jargo
05-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Doctor Who:
SDCC exclusive chocolate assault Dalek
The Doctor wearing 3d glasses from the Doomsday box set.

Blue2th
05-27-2008, 03:43 PM
At Target this morning:

Battle of Mygeeto Battlepack
With a black Super battle droid and a slightly different Tri-droid, and I had heard a different Commander Bacara, I thought this one was worth picking up. Though I don't know if this is the SA Super battle droid, as he doesn't have the holes in his chest.

Over the Memorial Weekend at Target:

Indiana Jones:

Cargo Truck
Troop Car
Jungle Cutter
Indy
Marion
Cairo Swordsman
Arab w/ Monkey
Beloq
German Soldier 2-pk
Indy and Horse
and one other fig (can't remember his name 'cause I opened it and threw away the package)---Indy's sidekick w/ torch.

...almost forgot. At Walmart: Star Wars Legends:

Shadow Stormtrooper
Shadow Trooper
Covert Ops Trooper
Commander Neyo
Zev Senesca

Met the Stocker there, and we were discussing the 3.75 GI Joes, Ultimate Soldiers, etc. that he and I collect. Told him that I was looking for the last few SW Legends and he went back into the stockroom and pulled out a fresh case. Cool guy!

Kidhuman
05-28-2008, 04:43 AM
Tenth Doctor with Ghost Triangulation kit
Mickey Smith

DarthQuack
05-28-2008, 06:09 AM
$39.93 in unleaded
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002) Volume 2
Blueberry muffins

jedi master sal
05-28-2008, 08:03 AM
TFU Battle Rancor and AllSpark Bumblebee (in the tubular packaging).

Yes, those TF's are back out and still the same price. The only other one I saw was Jazz. I figure Bumblebee is the only one I need to get though since he's really the only one they've made as an Allspark fig to have actually been affected by the Allspark in the movie.

Kidhuman
05-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Found a lone Jumptrooper, who found his way into my heart and cart at WM

JetsAndHeels
05-30-2008, 03:07 PM
New pair of sunglasses
Deodorant
Indiana Jones Irina Spalko
Volumes 1 & 2 of Futurama on dvd

Blue2th
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
At TRU:

GI Joe red Cobra/ officers 3-pk.

SW Unleashed Rancor Battlepack finally from Target online.

Kidhuman
05-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Susan Pevensie and Reepicheep Narnia figures

JetsAndHeels
05-31-2008, 04:13 PM
TMNT Ninja Tribunal dvd set

The Simpsons season 7 dvd set

figrin bran
05-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Used my $50 Hasbro Rewards on:

2 X Neyo
Shadow Stormie, Shadow Clone