PDA

View Full Version : Deception: Ewan McGreggor, Hugh Jackman

Tycho
05-04-2008, 11:20 PM
I just saw this today. Excellent film. The story really messes with your head.

You think it's about a sex club that the shy and dorky McGreggor gets enmeshed in when he accidentally takes Jackson's phone.

Meanwhile, Hugh Jackman sort of takes him under his wing because Jackman plays that guy who gets all the girls - you know the type.

But then you learn the real story as McGreggor does. And it's violently deadly, too.

This movie is not what it seems and its surprising twists are intensely thrilling.

2-1B
05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Jackman plays that guy who gets all the girls - you know the type.

This movie was about you ? :confused:

I saw it this week and thought it was weak...unfortunate because I love Jackman and McGregor.

Tycho
05-05-2008, 01:47 AM
No, but my character was in the film: Ewan McGreggor was playing him - you know - the dorky loner type.

Why did you think the film was weak though?

My one complaint would be that its ending was predictable. Still, it was well-done, so I guess I wouldn't be one to complain. Instead I'd actually recommend the movie.

General_Grievous
05-05-2008, 10:31 AM
"Iron Man" is playing, and you saw this instead? For shame, Tycho.

Tycho
05-05-2008, 10:41 AM
I think there is a whole 'nother segment of the population that probably enjoy different benefits in life who would hold exactly the opposite opinion.

I also have zero background and barely any interest in Iron Man except that the previews / commercials make it look interesting, though very "fantasy."