PDA

View Full Version : ROTS - Legacy Collection rumor list.

Battle Droid
05-06-2008, 06:45 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/New_Rumor_List_For_The_Legacy_Collection_114421.as p

Revenge of the Sith Basic Figures
# General Grevious (correct scale)
# Stass Allie
# Queen Breha Organa
# Bail Organa (Senate Attire)
# FX-6 (Medical Droid)
# Felucia Clone Trooper
# Commander Faie
# Agen Kolar

No word on the BAF Droid Factory pack-in, but IF this wave turns out to be true, then it's a safe bet we'll see a pair of astromech droids.

2-1B
05-06-2008, 07:15 PM
What about 2-1B.

DarthQuack
05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
What about 2-1B.

Who's that?

Battle Droid
05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
What about 2-1B.

We already got him, or did you forget? ;)

2-1B
05-06-2008, 09:18 PM
They also made multiple Grievouses.

bigbarada
05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Well, 2-1B makes a short appearance in the Droids cartoon, so maybe we'll see him again when Hasbro decides to make Droids figures.

figrin bran
05-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Properly scaled Grievous will be nice
A Stass Allie that can actually stand will be nice
Felucia clone is probably just a repack from the Felucia BP
I don't really see a need for another Agen Kolar but assuming that it's a resculpt upgrade, I'll get at least one, if not more for custom fodder.

2-1B
05-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Well, 2-1B makes a short appearance in the Droids cartoon, so maybe we'll see him again when Hasbro decides to make Droids figures.

You don't say ? ? ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn't know he was in that...I will have to look for a screencap somewhere.

Phantom-like Menace
05-06-2008, 11:40 PM
# General Grevious (correct scale)

Very nice. I've fairly well disliked the Grievous figures they've given us so far. Better articulation and size would be welcome, but for some reason, I can just see softgoods coming to mess it up for me.

# Stass Allie and Agen Kolar

These two were pointless enough as characters, and in my mind they're just Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth. As Figrin said, custom fodder maybe. Would have liked to have seen any other Jedi than what I consider to be copies of copies of Gallia and Koth.

# Queen Breha Organa and Bail Organa (Senate Attire)

I'm not against getting them, but if I never did, I wouldn't care.

# FX-6 (Medical Droid)

Ditto.

# Felucia Clone Trooper

If these are Bly's troopers, I've got quite a few of these thrown in a box full of miscellaneous figures and absolutely don't need another.

# Commander Faie

Absolutely. Number one on my list of needed clones.

bigbarada
05-07-2008, 12:03 AM
He doesn't speak, he's just pushing a wheelchair with either C-3PO or Uncle Gundy, I don't remember. I'll have to watch it again and I'll try to get a screencap for you.

figrin bran
05-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Just watch, this version of Stass Allie won't be able to sit in the BARC speeder :p

sebillba
05-07-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm hoping this is only a rumour..... there's absolutely nothing here that vaguely interests me. This could be the single most boring wave ever released.

And if this is the only ROTS wave, that means yet another year with no Utai. :upset:

Blue2th
05-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Looking forward to a correct scale Grievous to go along with the already released Pre-Cyborg one. Then of course we'll need another Demise of Grievous, maybe with some better marmalade flames? If he's larger, maybe we'll get a little more articulation.
Wonder if he's gonna fit in that nice ship of his.

Dark Marble
05-07-2008, 08:48 AM
What happened to the new Bariss Offee? We are getting resculpts of two Jedi that are kind of boring but still not Luminara's padawan in non-battle pose? Who is Commander Faie? Sounds interesting...

jedi master sal
05-07-2008, 10:03 AM
General Grevious (correct scale): Okay, it's about time. I was going to bite on the CW fig, but if a realistic style one is coming out in the right scale, then I'll wait for it.
Stass Allie: Meh, I'll get her, just not excited about it. Would have rather had a splendorific Barris Offee.
Queen Breha Organa: Another meh figure. I'll get one, just won't be in a rush to get her.
Bail Organa (Senate Attire): Okay, at least it's another outfit. Though I'd rather have the hot rod driving Bail (with Airspeeder of course)
FX-6 (Medical Droid): Okay, this is warranted. At least Vader's big three will now be rounded out and that scene completed.
Felucia Clone Trooper: Considering I paid $10 for several of these sets, unless this has some serious upgrade that blows me away, I don't see myself getting many of these. I have quite a few already. I'll get one if it's new. If not, it's a PASS for me....yes, you heard it right, I'll PASS on not just an army builder, but a clone at that.
Commander Faie: Hmm, okay so he's either Gree's commander, underling or equal. Looks like his armor is the same as a Kashyyyk Clone (though I haven't seen him in complete armor to be sure). I'll get one of him, most likely.
Agen Kolar: If he's SA, ok. He's not a priority for me though.

This is more of a holdover wave to me. Nothing to exciting. Some scene fillers and that's about it. Well, with the lack of NEW army builders this is going to be an inexpensive wave for me, if it pans out being true.

figrin bran
05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Commander Faie is probably a repack of the Engineer Clone in the Battlefront clone set.

JEDIpartner
05-07-2008, 11:14 AM
General Grevious (correct scale)
Stass Allie
Queen Breha Organa
Bail Organa (Senate Attire)
FX-6 (Medical Droid)

I'm good with these. I don't care about the stupid clones any longer. I'm so burned out on them.

When are the "Legacy" waves supposed to start shipping? Isn't the vaguely Tatooine ROTJ wave the first one?

jedi master sal
05-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Commander Faie is probably a repack of the Engineer Clone in the Battlefront clone set.

I'd be okay with that. I wanted a few of them. So if it's that version of Faie, I'll get 4 or 5 of them. (Thankfully, I'm continuing to stick with just buying squads of army builders and not platoons or companies.)

dindae
05-07-2008, 02:02 PM
General Grevious - The scale doesn't bother me too much but it is a good improvement
Stass Allie - meh I will pass unless I am blown away
Queen Breha Organa - I'm glad to get her although not anything to wow me
Bail Organa - same
FX-6 - if it is close to the FX-7 we already have it will be a good figure
Felucia Clone Trooper - doubt I will get this
Commander Faie - I will get this if I see a canon shot otherwise I will pass
Agen Kolar - like Stass I don't need another and the E3 was pretty good and the shorter a character is on the screen the greater the improvement has to be to warrent another purchase.

joe-da
05-07-2008, 03:54 PM
The "Stass Allie" who dies in Episode III looks nothing like the Episode II "Stass Allie". I wonder which version this might be (if the rumor is true). If the "Adi Gallia" in the Episode II arena was renamed "Stass Allie" because she was portrayed by another person, why didn't they give Episode III "Stass Allie" a different name?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
When are the "Legacy" waves supposed to start shipping? Isn't the vaguely Tatooine ROTJ wave the first one?
The ROTJ one comes out July 26, with the rest to follow later.

Faie's Wookieepedia page says he wore three different sets of armor, so who knows what we'll get. I dunno about the Felucia clone or Agen Kolar, but I'm definitely down for the rest. A correct scale Grievous would be sweet. :eek:

Cane_Adiss
05-07-2008, 06:55 PM
This is an interesting rumor list because it contains no core hero characters whatsoever. (Grievous is just barely a "core villain" in my book) So it's a completely collector oriented wave. What's even more interesting is there are 2 obscure female figures, one of which will probably warm the pegs like Mon Mothma did. Agen Kolar is an unnecessary addition as imho the Ep III version was pretty great to begin with (and if he's a repack, that makes no sense either because he warmed the pegs hard when he came out the first time). Clone figures fail to interest me anymore. The only clone figure I see myself buying is the yellow Ep II clone commander which I have never seen in the wild any time it was ever released.

I was kindof hoping for the Mon Calamari dancer :( and an Utai (both which should've been done by now, as they are colorful and visually interesting alien characters which usually sell pretty well) and an upgraded Barriss Offee to make the cut. This entire wave, save Grievous, has serious pegwarming potential if it becomes a reality.

Of the figures listed, I will probably pass on all but Stass, Grievous and the FX droid. And even they don't really interest me.

Old Fossil
05-07-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm not remotely interested in any of these.

Kidhuman
05-07-2008, 10:00 PM
This wave is Meh........

El Chuxter
05-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Funny, Breha and Grievous are the only two I'm remotely excited about. I don't care how many costume changes Bail had during the movie.

I will be first in line to get that Breha figure.

JEDIpartner
05-08-2008, 03:13 PM
The ROTJ one comes out July 26, with the rest to follow later.

Thanks!! I was wondering 'cos the latest INSIDER said "out now" and I was like -- nuh-uh!! I know that the newsstand date is a little later than the subscriber date but I thought that was a little off.

2-1B
05-09-2008, 06:19 PM
He doesn't speak, he's just pushing a wheelchair with either C-3PO or Uncle Gundy, I don't remember. I'll have to watch it again and I'll try to get a screencap for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it !

Sinscia Fat'o
05-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Kinda nice wave i like the general and Bail and his old lady, but the rest is kinda boring.

Droid
05-10-2008, 01:44 PM
I would be thrilled to get Breha Organa; I didn't think they'd ever make her because it is such a boring figure.

This list seems a bit off to me. I can't see them doing a ROTS wave without Anakin, Obi-wan, or Darth Vader.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-10-2008, 02:08 PM
I would be thrilled to get Breha Organa; I didn't think they'd ever make her because it is such a boring figure.

This list seems a bit off to me. I can't see them doing a ROTS wave without Anakin, Obi-wan, or Darth Vader.
I think that's part of what the upcoming greatest hits line is all about, though -- having figures from the Clone Wars era, which would (I assume) include Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Jargo
05-11-2008, 03:04 PM
not a single one I'd be interested in owning.

JetsAndHeels
05-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I'll take the Grievous, and pass on the rest.

Tycho
05-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I'd buy these:

# Queen Breha Organa
# Bail Organa (Senate Attire) - this could be a cool figure if it's from Palpatine's speech
# FX-6 (Medical Droid)

Obsession is Nute
05-16-2008, 11:38 PM
I agree with most in that I am not impressed with these selections.

The only one that jumps out at me if the properly scaled Grievous, but ONLY if they do it right.

The paint job needs to be spot on, with no useless action features. I also want a nice VINYL cape, with proper coloring. My current display Grievous is the originial preview figure with a scalped 2006 version's cape (gray on the outside, red on the inside). I know hasbro has it in them to do this, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

AND once again they failed to include Nute Gunray. A character that actually has lines, is mentioned by name, and serves as the whole damned reason Anakin Skywalker was on Mustafar in the first place! -.-

One more ROTS wave goes by. Better luck next time!

Phantom-like Menace
05-17-2008, 10:35 AM
I hope even more now that Faie is the version from the art book, because he has markings matching those of the 7th Legion troopers and I just ordered eleven of those figures from bigbadtoystore.com since they were half off (all eleven for less than forty bucks shipped), and it'd be pretty nice to put Faie in as the commander.

I also want a nice VINYL cape, with proper coloring.

Quoted for agreement.

Battle Droid
06-25-2008, 02:49 PM
This wave has been confirmed,

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Recent_Rumor_Lists_Confirmed_115584.asp

Mr Burns
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
This wave has been confirmed,

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Recent_Rumor_Lists_Confirmed_115584.asp
I dont think that list is 100% correct, as Dooku appears to be in ROTS wave 3 and not the CLone Wars wave.

Battle Droid
06-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Dooku's in the Clone Wars wave,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clone-Basic-Figure-Count-Dooku/dp/B001B4PKXG/ref=sr_1_70?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1214413356&sr=1-70

Mr Burns
06-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Dooku's in the Clone Wars wave,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clone-Basic-Figure-Count-Dooku/dp/B001B4PKXG/ref=sr_1_70?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1214413356&sr=1-70

I know thats what Amazon have, but I think that may be incorrect. My spies tell me its a Legacy figure. WOuld also explain why there is only 7 figures in the ROTS list on Scum. 6 or 8 for each wave for the droid.

Blue2th
06-25-2008, 03:10 PM
What's interesting to me is that the Clone Wars wave is in the Legacy collection. Which means realistic style! :thumbsup: And some of these are in the new CGI movie.

Uh...just checked again....nevermind :(
I was hoping :(

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Palpatine's not in the listing, and we know that the Felucia Trooper is a "greatest hits" figure, so maybe the other six figures are all-new and we won't be seeing a new Palpatine this year. But I thought Hasbro said we would? Hell, I don't know.

sebillba
06-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Now that I'm (almost) over my disappointment of no Utai in the ROTS wave and no Bom Vimdin in the ANH wave....... the ROTS wave is still possibly the most boring wave I've ever seen - nothing at all there I want (though I'll feel obliged to get them all).... the ANH wave is pretty good though - 5 aliens all in one wave can't be bad, plus three core heroes. The only one that I'm not bothered about at the moment is the spacetrooper, but it might be ok IRL.

Glad I can pass on all the Clone Wars stuff if it's animated style.

obi-dad
06-26-2008, 07:32 AM
Assuming the Amazon.co.uk "confirmation" is correct and the fact that in the last Hasbro Q&A, they confirmed 4 Cantina aliens coming out, one of them being Dice... is Wioslea a Cantina alien? Considering that Trinot Duaba, Dice & Brainiac are definitely Cantina aliens and the others (besides Wioslea) are definitely not, I guess she is the 4th. Maybe I haven't seen ANH recently enough. I remember her outside the Cantina, but not in. So, either I'm remembering incorrectly or being picky expecting the 4 Cantina aliens from inside the Cantina, not outside.

Droid
06-26-2008, 09:09 AM
I think they are counting Wioslea as a cantina alien even though she was never shown in the cantina in the film.

Tycho
06-26-2008, 10:28 AM
I think they are counting Wioslea as a cantina alien even though she was never shown in the cantina in the film.

Right. Mos Eisley is close enough, I guess.

obi-dad
06-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Right. Mos Eisley is close enough, I guess.

Who knows? There may be some new Jabba's palace alien coming out that Hasbro is counting. They are on Tatooine and outside of the Cantina... maybe they are "close enough"? :thumbsup:

Battle Droid
07-15-2008, 03:15 PM
These figures have now been confirmed by Hasbro.

Commander Faie (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22330)

General Grievous (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22331)

Bail Organa (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22332)

Breha Organa (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22333)

FX-6 (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22334)

Clone Trooper 327th Star Corps (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22335)

Hasbro had already confirmed her but,

Stass Allie (http://hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=22291)

Battle Droid
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Here's descriptions of the characters from the page sources,

Commander Faie

Faie has received specialized training from ARC trooper Alpha, equipping him with the necessary skills to lead an elite battalion during the Clone Wars. He is part of task forces sent to Saleucami and Kashyyyk under the command of Jedi General Quinlan Vos.

General Grievous

A cyborg composed of melded metal and flesh, Grievous is one of the most chillingly effective military leaders in the Separatist's army. He is a powerful and frightening presence in battle, exhibiting strategic ingenuity and flawless cunning.

Bail Organa

A member of the Galactic Senate, Organa is also First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan. When Anakin falls to the dark side and Padmé dies in childbirth, Bail and his wife Breha adopt one of the twins, Leia, to raise as their own daughter.

Breha Organa

Queen Breha Organa is Alderaan's Minister of Education and the wife of Senator Bail Organa. Having longed for a child of her own for many years, Breha eagerly accepts one of Padmé's motherless twins and adopts her as the daughter she always dreamed of having.

FX-6

FX-6 is one of the medical droids that assist in the reconstruction of Darth Vader after the Sith Lord's devastating duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar. The droid has multiple arms equipped with a variety of medical and diagnostic tools.

Clone Trooper 327th Star Corps

The clone troopers in the 327th Star Corps are led by Clone Commander Bly and serve with Jedi General Aayla Secura on several planets in the Outer Rim Territories. This elite corps is distinguished by the yellow markings on their armor.

Stass Allie

A skilled warrior, political advisor and healer, Stass Allie serves on the Jedi Council after her cousin and former master, Adi Gallia, is killed by General Grievous. She is leading a mop-up operation on the planet of Saleucami when Order 66 is issued.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Sweet. I think the 427th Trooper is in the Greatest Hits line and the others will be all-new. I can't wait for Grievous!

obi-dad
07-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Well, I guess Hasbro didn't want their website confirming that information yet... all the links come up blank now and when you search for the names, it doesn't return anything.

They aren't happy with all the other sources leaking/confirming information and they can't even control what their own website confirms (until it's too late). :whip:

Battle Droid
07-16-2008, 08:03 AM
They were always blank, the names of the figures can be seen at the top of the pages, their just placeholder pages for the figures.