PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Troy Denning

dr_evazan22
05-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Troy Denning will be coming to the Phila Public Library this Sat, May 17, at 1p. I'm planning on going, so if you have any questions that you would ask, post them here. I can post responses to any questions Sat night or Sun.

His latest book came out today, SW: Legacy of the Force: Invincible.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I've had the opportunity to ask him questions before, but sadly I cannot recall any of said questions. But I'd ask him which as-yet untapped period in the SW EU timeframe he's drooling to cover in book form (i.e. Luke at 10-12 years old, 10 years before AOTC, etc.).

dr_evazan22
05-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I hate to say it B-CJ, but if he completed answering my question, then I don't remember what he said.

He was a couple min's late getting to the auditorium. He introduced himself and proceeded to give some backgroud on him and SW and the EU in general, which, in hindsight, ate A LOT of time, read a passage from the book, then opened up to questions. He was only able to take a few questions before he was hustled out for lack of time (there was some kind of book fair thing going on, with other authors and such).

Anyway, I finished reading Invincible yesterday, after seeing Troy. Not a bad read. Not great, but not bad.