PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight Lego Sets have Arrived

DarkArtist
05-22-2008, 06:00 AM
spotted 3 of the Dark Knight Lego Sets yesterday at TRU in East Brunswick NJ:

The Tumbler with the Joker's Ice Cream Van
Batman's Buggie with Mr. Freeze
The Batcycle with Harley Quinn's Vehicle

the buggie set looked cheap but the Tumbler looked awesome, (49.99) was a little upset with the price since the van is the same one that came with the first batmobile and Two Face. I think Harley Quinn's set was (39.99) and the Mr Freeze set was the (9.99) set.

might get the Tumbler and Harley sets as they looked really good but will have to wait awhile, picked up a bigger better set that I have been waiting for since it arrived (the Lego Star Destroyer).

LusiferSam
05-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Hello! Too little, too late. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=620124&postcount=40)

El Chuxter
05-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Ooooooooh, BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNN!!!!!

He got you good.

JediTricks
05-23-2008, 01:49 AM
The van is actually quite different.

Jargo
06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
I might try and find the the lime wheel arches and chasis base on ebay. there's actually nothing else about the ice cream van I like. and the rest of the new sets don't appeal. well, besides the Harley Quinn minifig.

Jargo
01-29-2009, 02:16 PM
I just found a poster style image of the characters in the Batman Lego videogame.

It would be really cool if they made all the unproduced characters that feature in the videogame. Hush, Killer Moth, The Mad Hatter, Rā's Al Ghūl, The Man-Bat, Clayface, The Joker (tropical attire), Catwoman (classic purple outfit), Batman (red backpack, cowl and hands), Batgirl, Commisioner Gordon.

There's already 3 versions of Batman and a Bruce Wayne. Nightwing and Robin. The Joker, The Penguin, Twoface, Bane, Killer Croc, The Riddler, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow and some goons. Why stop there? Admitedly to make new characters would require new parts but the videogame characters are just so cool looking. They don't even need to make any vehicles to go with the minifigs just release a set of the remaining characters. with appropriate accessories.

Who is the guy in the lime green suit though?