PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed?

GizorDellso
05-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Is the Quarren Soldier Confirmed to come out on 7/26? I am gonna squad build him to help my CIS Army!

Desfiy
05-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Yup we will get this Wave and the Sandstorm Wave, the BMF and the AT-TE and a few other things.

GizorDellso
05-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Alright thanks alot! Anyone have a list of all the stuff thats coming out on that day? I need to know how much money to have!

bigbarada
05-25-2008, 02:02 AM
Depends on how much you plan to buy. If you're wanting to get everything that's coming out on 7-26, then plan to save up a few hundred dollars.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Actually, I don't think that wave 2 of TLC (the Clone Wars wave with the Quarren soldier) will be out that day; the Hasbro Comic Con presentation said something like mid-August, but who knows. So don't get your hopes up too much.

Desfiy
05-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Actually, I don't think that wave 2 of TLC (the Clone Wars wave with the Quarren soldier) will be out that day; the Hasbro Comic Con presentation said something like mid-August, but who knows. So don't get your hopes up too much.

I could have sworn they said both together, however you could be right, hell we may not even get either until December the way they have been putting the Waves back, I am just waiting to see what they are planning to tell us next, Hasbro "Oh we have decide not to bring anything out this year apart from the Animated Clone Wars, sorry guys but you do understand dont you", lol.