PDA

View Full Version : Darth Sidious w/ Neimoidian Mechno-Chair!

Battle Droid
05-24-2008, 05:53 PM
http://mousedroid.com/hasbro/index.html

QUESTION #2:

Dear Hasbro,
With the numerous problems and an anti-climactic release of the Sideshow Collectibles Darth Sidious version... What are the chances of seeing Hasbro create a 3 3/4 scale Holographic Darth Sidious on mechno chair in the near future?
Regards
Mike S

HASBRO REPLY:

Very, very good!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I could hear you crapping your pants when they announced that. ;)

Beast
05-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I could hear you crapping your pants when they announced that. ;)
So that's what that smell was!

TheDarthVader
05-26-2008, 07:34 PM
That is good news. I will buy one or two.

Tycho
05-27-2008, 07:03 AM
I want this for sure.

I have an extra Nute, Rune, and Darth Maul in storage (all still carded) that I bought to save for this day.

While it's not the most exciting product, it is visually interesting.

I think I'm also going to buy a 2nd one so Sidious can watch Darth Tyranus train Asajj Ventress from Clone Wars.

It was about time for Hasbro to release this product.

Blue2th
05-27-2008, 08:27 AM
I'm definitely getting this.
Now all we need is Nute with Mechno Chair. Though isn't he sitting down? Which would mean a new Nute with bendable knees and a chair that sits on the robotic part?

Slicker
05-27-2008, 09:30 AM
This sounds like a pretty cool figure but I just can't get excited anymore. If I'm not mistaken I've quit collecting. It's not that I don't like it but it's just tough. I think I have all of the TAC figures but I don't have any FU or Comic Packs, vehicles, etc. It's really a shame too. I've spent so much money to just stop. *shrugs*

GizorDellso
05-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Awesome! Anything to help The CIS and Trade Federation is good by me considering thats all i collect!

Jargo
05-27-2008, 04:08 PM
it's about eight years too late for me. back then I would have jumped at this. Now i can't even raise an appreciative eyebrow.
show me Pod racers and Mos Espa aliens and I might feel moved to buy something. The rest of TPM holds no interest for me.

jedi master sal
05-27-2008, 04:43 PM
I'll get this. Would be nice to round out that scene. Problem is I'd need a new Nute Gunray. Meh, he should be relatively cheap on eBay.

JediTricks
05-27-2008, 11:11 PM
This sounds like a pretty cool figure but I just can't get excited anymore. If I'm not mistaken I've quit collecting. It's not that I don't like it but it's just tough. I think I have all of the TAC figures but I don't have any FU or Comic Packs, vehicles, etc. It's really a shame too. I've spent so much money to just stop. *shrugs*Normally, when I've heard this sentiment ("I think I'm quitting collecting") lately, even from myself, it seems to subconsciously be due to the extended break Hasbro's forced upon us - February to July is a long time to go without SW collecting after all. However, since you're deployed, collecting means something different to you, I doubt the break would affect that. Maybe it's the break in news or stuff to talk about? Or maybe you're just a grownup now... that'd be a bummer. ;)

Tycho
05-29-2008, 01:34 PM
If you're hooked, you'll know it. You'll come back when there's new stuff to buy.

Right now the only thing that might be hitting stores that I'd want are the new Galactic Heroes. But I'm not wasting trips to the stores to hunt for those. I buy them when I see them and they aren't hard to come by eventually.

Thus I'll get them in July. I'm not really going out after anything until then anyway, I think.

obi-dad
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm not over excited about this either... would have been 7 years ago, but then again, the sculpt probably would have been much worse. I will almost definitely buy it, but again, I'm no longer that excited about it.

Obsession is Nute
06-16-2008, 12:57 AM
!!!

Now this is a figure/set that really excites me!!!