PDA

View Full Version : Rockin Deuce II

mabudonicus
05-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Titled "Take Care Sir" here is the second installment, please watch it in fullscreen mode as I had SEVERE memory issues trying to render it down in proper 640x480

Once I get a vintage Deuce shooting will begin on a totally new style project for the third and final chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUjUg5AScw

Hope you enjoy, comments/suggestions are encouraged
:beard: Iso&Baws
I really hope ya like it- and warning, if watching robots bouncing around with a "lumberjack" (Slickers description, not mine) to Motorhead tunes is not up your alley, do NOT watch it then complain that I've wasted 3 minutes of yer life, mmm'kay ;)

2-1B
05-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Well done, Sir.

TeeEye7
05-26-2008, 08:59 PM
OMG!

The Deuce, Dengar, Elf and CPs.....all at once!!??

AWESOME! I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
05-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Dude, you're beginning to look a lot like Lemmy.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Its execution is matched by its creativity. Well done mabs.

Also LOL to the linked videos off to the side. lol

Slicker
05-27-2008, 04:17 AM
This is definitely a master piece and is the best Star Wars related sequel since ESB.

Elf's crack helps things alot too. :love:

Darth Jax
05-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Dengar and the Deuce were great, but did i spot a classic Cinderella t in there?

mabudonicus
05-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks all, really glad it got a few chuckles :D

Jax- yes indeed, I was only wearing the Motorhead tee for one shoot, and when pickup shots were needed to fill things out I'd switched to Cinderella, good eye man!!

Would have been racier but I couldn't get the shot to work out right

CaptainSolo1138
05-27-2008, 10:17 AM
That makes an even dozen viewings. Well done, sir.

And I think it is extremely appropriate that this thread marks the first time I've noticed a certain name change. Excellent.

So should we all put in for 2-1B related name changes?

Dibs on Deuce.:ducks:

2-1B
05-27-2008, 01:48 PM
I was also fond of the Night Songs t-shirt, very nice touch.

:me:

Kidhuman
05-28-2008, 05:48 AM
It rocks :ducks:

DarthQuack
05-28-2008, 10:20 AM
There is something wrong with all of you.... :thumbsup:

mabudonicus
05-28-2008, 02:43 PM
HAHAHA ain't nothin that can be fixed, sadly :D

I messed up and pulled the original link, am currently re-uploading the thing and will get a mod to fix the link in the first post so as to avoid confusion- it ain't no embargo or anything, just me doing a boneheaded thing (and IF you saw the video you would NOT be surprised that I do dumb stuff)
Again glad to make folks laugh!!

MAN I am dumb sometimes

EDIT here is the new link, sorry- could a mod PLEASE fix the first post to reflect the change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUjUg5AScw

Thanks!

Kidhuman
05-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Done and Done Mabs

TeeEye7
05-28-2008, 09:38 PM

Yes. And we're proud of it! :thumbsup:

Darth Jax
05-29-2008, 12:01 AM

but you sat through the whole thing too, didn't ya???

mabudonicus
05-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Thanks Bro for makin it so

Thanks yet again KH/MH

DarthQuack
05-29-2008, 03:42 AM
but you sat through the whole thing too, didn't ya???

Yes, twice actually.

JetsAndHeels
05-29-2008, 01:01 PM
It rocks mabs....and the Darkseid figure made me proud. :)

El Chuxter
05-30-2008, 01:20 PM
It’s a movie so perfect, so well written, so well acted, so well executed, I thought I might die. It was that awesome.

It was so good, it made Revenge of the Sith good.

If I had a seizure from watching it–I would have sent mabudonicus a thank you letter–because I would have to see it again to watch the parts I missed during the seizure.

If it had started over and played again after the credits I would have had to sit there and watch it all over again… I wouldn’t have been able to force myself to leave.

I saw the movie with two friends and had either of them turned to me when the movie was over and said “Well, that wasn’t my favorite movie ever” I would have stabbed them.

If I had to pick a flaw in it, it would be that Vengeance Tiger didn’t come out of the screen and have handle all the Man-Thing I have. That’s the only flaw I can think of.

So **** you America. Iron Man is AWESOME. Speed Racer is also AWESOME… but neither are as good as Rockin' Deuce II. That’s just a fact. I have never in my life seen so many awesome movies in one month… and Rockin' Deuce II topped them all. Dear God, what an awesome movie.

I will be seeing it again tomorrow.

jjreason
05-31-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm seeing it again right now. :yes::mabs:

TeeEye7
05-31-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm seeing it again right now. :yes::mabs:

Just finished my daily dose of the Deuce, II.

:I can get satisfaction:

TeeEye7
11-20-2008, 09:10 PM
....is Rockin' Deuce III in post-production yet? :Ponder:

mabudonicus
11-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Okay BREAKING NEWS

Well, a few months ago I busted our camera and it was in ye olde shoppe supposedly since then. Long sory short, we got a call today saying it was somehow lost whilst being repaired and so tomorrow we have to pick up a replacement for the lost one (the repairs would have cost a little bit, but since they muffed up it's totally gratis)

What this means to YOU is this... production (along with a MUCH better PC for editing the final product in house) begins TOMORROW. It should not be very long (I swear under one week from now) before the final installment is ready for the masses

SOyes all is in readiness

TeeEye7
11-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Woo! Hoo! I'm smiling like a killer! ;)

Slicker
11-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Man, I was hopin' to be a part of Rockin' Duece II when we come up for Mabu-Con 2.5. :(

Rocketboy
11-25-2008, 12:01 AM
What this means to YOU is this... production (along with a MUCH better PC for editing the final product in house) begins TOMORROW. It should not be very long (I swear under one week from now) before the final installment is ready for the masses

SOyes all is in readinessThank the Deuce!
I was beginning to think I sent a vintage Deuce to the mythical land of Canada for nothing!

mabudonicus
11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Oh it wasn't for nothing... you shall see- I am going to drop the preview in the form of my first in series video blog entitled "The Fuller Universe", or "F.U." for short, hopefully later today

TeeEye- keep that smile in place so asto channel the awesome, I'll need all the good vibrations I can get to beat the chill up here, Deuce DOES have to rock nice and smoothly after all

Sliki- who says it has to end after the first 3?? I fully intend to film prequels ;)

SOyes I am STOKED

TeeEye7
11-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Elf is in the sequel, right?

If not, you need to negotiate with her agent to make it so.

mabudonicus
11-26-2008, 11:07 AM
The negotiations went well, she was actually fairly insistant that she receive an expanded role in this next project. I hope I am able to make this one the greatest of the lot- certainly, being able to properly edit the thing will make it MUCH better

SOyes

mabudonicus
12-09-2008, 09:14 AM
double post Oyes

Well, the first (and usually hardest to come up with) scenes of Rockin Deece are filmed, edited and in their final form. I am really happy with what there is so far, and reactions from a few folks who aren't even familiar with the property are super positive. Any day now this thing will street, possibly even later today if my PC behaves. I can't wait to unleash it

No spoilers. Oh and this would be the time for any last-minute requests.

Slicker
12-10-2008, 05:03 AM
My only request would be awesomeness. Pure. Unaldulterated. Awesomeness.

And maybe Elf's crack again...:love:

mabudonicus
12-10-2008, 06:59 PM
TINY sneak preview (alternate take) preview HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEMQJU9D44)

SOyes

Rocketboy
12-10-2008, 10:33 PM
TINY sneak preview (alternate take) preview HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEMQJU9D44)

SOyesNot loading!

We are currently performing site maintenance. Be cool - we'll be back 100% in a bit.

OHNOES!

CaptainSolo1138
12-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Not loading!

OHNOES!
Maybe we need to send someone over there to straighten them bastards up. (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/2711616881_94fc5bc67e.jpg)

That dude could sell stupid comments to Youtube, yo.

Rocketboy
12-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Works now...quite the teaser trailer!
:mabs:

mabudonicus
12-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Why thank you- thing is, I didn't use that actual take in the finished product, but the idiotic way I say "DOOOOOOSE" was too funny to not preserve. Long-time fans should also be able to note I am in my proper "Rockin Deuce" costume as well

It's coming along REAL well, I am positive it will be well received

TeeEye7
12-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Long-time fans should also be able to note I am in my proper "Rockin Deuce" costume as well

It's time that a Deuce clothing franchise be established. Negotiations should begin with some worthy designer or firm. Mabucon memorabilia should also be included in the corporate make-up. The proper look must be made available to the public. Deuce Conventions worldwide are not far off in the future!

Vince Offer could MC!

El Chuxter
12-17-2008, 01:11 AM
"Rockin' Deece" brought a tear to my eye... a tear that killed my neighbour's lawn.

(Yes, I spelled it with a 'U'. "Rockin' Deece" is so freaking awesome that the Canadian spelling shall henceforth be adopted by the US, who cannot as a society come up with anything even half so cool.)

Slicker
12-17-2008, 02:00 AM
I have still yet to cheque this out.

mabudonicus
12-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Ahh glad it is hitting the right notes :D

Sliki, if you have access to youtube, you can check it out HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZkqV37xftY)
SOyes

Rocketboy
12-17-2008, 11:16 AM
"Rockin' Deece" brought a tear to my eye... a tear that killed my neighbour's lawn.

(Yes, I spelled it with a 'U'. "Rockin' Deece" is so freaking awesome that the Canadian spelling shall henceforth be adopted by the US, who cannot as a society come up with anything even half so cool.)

I have still yet to cheque this out.Ouyes, it is awesoume!

TeeEye7
12-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Tremendous, as usual! There are not enough superlatives!

I'm now waiting for the deluxe three disk offering of Deuce I, II and now III; signed by mabs and Lemmy. Of course there will be special features such as director's commentary and deleted scenes. :thumbsup:

pegger
12-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Dude - that was f-ing awesome!

Darth Jax
12-19-2008, 07:44 AM
only trouble is what do i have to live for now... no more deuce episodes to eagerly await.

mabudonicus
12-19-2008, 10:53 AM
haha isn't that what we thought about Star Wars, Darth Jax ;)

There's more to come, to be sure, you never know what will come next (actually if I get it written we're shooting a Vengeance Tiger x-mas special later today, we have the whole thing worked out just need tha actual specific lines proper for editing etc)

Thanks to all who have enjoyed our work, the great reception (and even actual participation by mroe than one member from this very site) from everyone gurantees future output :beard:

SOyes more to come.

El Chuxter
12-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Vengeance Tiger Christmas? Will it be out in time for this Christmas? Does The Deuce teach him the proper meaning of rocking out?

Rocketboy
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I praying for a Prequel (possibly a trilogy), titled: "Rockin' Deuce IV: Episode I"

mabudonicus
12-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Chux- here's hoping, we're getting SLAMMED by successive blizzards, one right now and one sunday-wise supposedly so satyin inside shootin video is the plan. No Deece in the x-mas special, just VT, Servitor and a couple guests. It is planned to be quite short, and dialogue heavy so shooting it shouldn't take nearly as long as Deece- WAY less shots to set up, less moving around of light, more simple stage blocking until the last 20-30 seconds... Should be able to knock it out by tomorrow night, that's the plan

RB- actually, you just might find yourself IN such a project.. depends on who shows up to Mabucon 1.5 ;)

SOyes already a few steps ahead of ya :D

Slicker
12-19-2008, 10:32 PM
RB- actually, you just might find yourself IN such a project.. depends on who shows up to Mabucon 1.5 ;)

All the more reason to go! We could try and get some location shots at Golden Bros.!!!!!