PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Mighty Muggs!

RUSHBOY
05-31-2008, 11:26 PM
So far they are doing a good job with this line and I bought the first 2 waves !!
Here is what is out so far.

Wave 1
Spiderman
Venom
Wolverine
Iron Man

Wave 2
Captain America
Hulk
Dr Doom
Thing

Wave 3 (coming soon)
Ghost Rider
Doc Ock
Black suit Spiderman
Thor
:thumbsup:

Beast
05-31-2008, 11:49 PM
Don't forget there's an exclusive Iron Man available at SDCC.

RUSHBOY
05-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Don't forget there's an exclusive Iron Man available at SDCC.

Have they released any pics of that exclusive Iron Man because I would love to see what it looks like ?

bigbarada
06-01-2008, 12:35 AM
The Hulk and Thing Muggs look pretty cool. I'm actually tempted to buy them.

RUSHBOY
06-01-2008, 03:14 AM
Here is my list of mighty muggs they need to make!!

Grey Hulk
Sandman
Beast
War Machine
Green Goblin
Kingpin
Rhino
Carnage
Punisher
Gambit
Red Hulk
Iron Spiderman
Dr Strange
Human Torch
Silver Surfer
Joe Fixit
Cable
Storm
She-Hulk
Nightcrawler
Hawkeye
Magneto
Deadpool
Invisible Woman
The Vision
Iceman
Wasp
Quicksilver
Kitty Pryde
Spiderman 2099
Ben Reilly
J Jonah Jameson

Beast
06-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Have they released any pics of that exclusive Iron Man because I would love to see what it looks like ?
Here's the picture they released. I haven't seen the actual figure yet.

And I fully support a Beast. In fact, that's the only one I'd probably buy. :D

Apperantly there will also be a Previews Exclusive "Spider Sense" Peter Parker Mighty Mugg available at the Diamond Comics booth for $20.00. It's limited to only 3,008 pieces. So it looks like there's 2 for SDCC.

tchalla8
06-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Big Bad Toy Store actually had the Peter Parker figure available for pre-order on the website for the great price of just $19.99. I managed to get an order in Friday before they were sold out on Saturday. I can't imagine they would be able to obtain too many.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15446&mode=retail

Haven't had the same kinda luck with the Iron Man exclusive.

Guys, I'm tellin' ya....overall these Mighty Muggs are very difficult to find in stores, and you're typically gonna pay double retail to get them off ebay. Maybe they'll have a higher production rate in later lines, but it seems Series 1 and 2 are gonna be heavily sought after.

What do you guys think? Serious collectible or no? I've resisted opening up the ones I've got for that very reason.

RUSHBOY
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Big Bad Toy Store actually had the Peter Parker figure available for pre-order on the website for the great price of just $19.99. I managed to get an order in Friday before they were sold out on Saturday. I can't imagine they would be able to obtain too many.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15446&mode=retail

Haven't had the same kinda luck with the Iron Man exclusive.

Guys, I'm tellin' ya....overall these Mighty Muggs are very difficult to find in stores, and you're typically gonna pay double retail to get them off ebay. Maybe they'll have a higher production rate in later lines, but it seems Series 1 and 2 are gonna be heavily sought after.

What do you guys think? Serious collectible or no? I've resisted opening up the ones I've got for that very reason.
I like that they are making alot of the avengers characters in this line (iron man /hulk / spiderman / captain america / thor ) guess they want to build exitement for the avengers movie in 2010 !! The Iron man and captain america Mighty Muggs are hard to find in stores now !!

tchalla8
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about. I've see exactly ONE Captain America and ONE Hulk in my hunting (you better believe I grabbed them). Beyond that, the only one that seems to be easier to find is Doom. I've seen two Things. The one I didn't grab was gone just hours later. They are flying off the shelves. I think the retail stores are only getting maybe one or two boxes per series.

I haven't been able to make myself grab the SW Series 3 I've seen (I've seen like 5 Palpatines. Unlike Marvel, there's a lot of those). I came late to the party on those, and I'm not about to spend what it's gonna take to catch up.

RUSHBOY
06-08-2008, 09:19 PM
That's exactly what I'm talkin' about. I've see exactly ONE Captain America and ONE Hulk in my hunting (you better believe I grabbed them). Beyond that, the only one that seems to be easier to find is Doom. I've seen two Things. The one I didn't grab was gone just hours later. They are flying off the shelves. I think the retail stores are only getting maybe one or two boxes per series.

I haven't been able to make myself grab the SW Series 3 I've seen (I've seen like 5 Palpatines. Unlike Marvel, there's a lot of those). I came late to the party on those, and I'm not about to spend what it's gonna take to catch up.
I have been buying the SW Mighty muggs too !! I dont have them all, right now the ones I have are ...
Stormtrooper ( my favorite)
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Yoda
General Grevious

RUSHBOY
06-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Star Wars Mighty Muggs are selling well also !!
Here is what is out so far .

Wave 1
Darth Vader
Han Solo
Chewbacca
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Stormtrooper

Wave 2
Obi-wan Kenobi
C-3PO
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu

Wave 3
Jango Fett
Princess Leia
Commander Cody
Lando Calrissian

Wave 4
General Grievous
Yoda
Bespin Luke Skywalker
Emperor Palpatine

Wave 5 (coming soon)
Count Dooku
Asajj Ventress
Captain Rex
Clone Wars Anakin

The Stormtrooper from wave 1 has a variant that I saw at TRU !!
Its just a Stormtrooper with some darker markings on it .

Right now we are on Wave 4 and the hard to find one is Yoda !!
General Grievous is also selling very well !

RUSHBOY
07-04-2008, 03:24 AM
Where's the love for all the Marvel Women/Girls ? With so many to chose from here's the Mighty Muggs Women/girls they need to make !!

Kitty Pryde
Jean Grey
She-Hulk
Storm
Ms. Marvel
Rogue
Invisible Woman
Mary Jane
Spider-Woman
Psylocke
Elektra
Skrull Elektra
Firestar
Mystique
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Jubilee
Aunt May
:bandit:

RUSHBOY
07-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Here's a pic of a cool looking Mighty Mugg !! Yes its Monkey Man !

JediTricks
07-08-2008, 06:23 AM
I saw the Hulk MM today at Target, and god help me, but I found it really funny. I saw a Spidey and Indiana Jones as well, didn't do it for me. But generally, the Marvel ones have kinda worked where the other MMs have made me question why someone would pay money for them.

Beast
07-08-2008, 01:34 PM
I hope they do more X-Men centric ones. Maybe they're waiting for the Wolverine movie for that.

I'm surprised they haven't rolled out a Beast yet. Seems to be one of Hasbro's favorite characters given we keep seeing him in the ML and SHS lines. Twice in each as a matter of fact.

JediTricks
07-10-2008, 12:53 AM
I think so far they've cast a wide net among the most well-known and unique top-level Marvel characters, and probably will try to stay there as long as they can. I would think Beast would probably come later down the road.

RUSHBOY
07-10-2008, 02:18 AM
I think so far they've cast a wide net among the most well-known and unique top-level Marvel characters, and probably will try to stay there as long as they can. I would think Beast would probably come later down the road.

I would love to see a mighty muggs Beast as well as a 3 3/4" Beast from the new rumored line that might be coming soon !!

Beast
07-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I would love to see a mighty muggs Beast as well as a 3 3/4" Beast from the new rumored line that might be coming soon !!
As long as it's Perez style. And not the damn feline version that plagues us.

Beast
07-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Here's the latest set of Mighty Muggs.

A Diamond Previews Exclusive 2-Pack of Red Skull and Thanos.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15677&mode=retail

RUSHBOY
07-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Here are some pics of wave 3 Marvel mighty muggs !

JediTricks
07-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Black Suit Spidey is kinda bland and easily mistaken for Venom in this sort of design, but the rest are really funny.

RUSHBOY
07-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Black Suit Spidey is kinda bland and easily mistaken for Venom in this sort of design, but the rest are really funny.

I agree with you on the Black suit spidey but I'm still gonna get him !!

Yes and I think Thor looks awesome with his hammer but cute at the same time !!

Ghostrider looks pretty funny and Doc Ock looks wicked yet nerdy !

I hope wave 4 has Green Goblin, Human Torch, Beast, Grey Hulk or She-Hulk !! :laugh:

JediTricks
07-21-2008, 12:47 AM
It's weird to me how I can despise the SW line so much and yet forgive this one. Maybe it's because these are based on comic art, not real movie things.

RUSHBOY
07-27-2008, 04:05 AM
This will be a TRU exclusive Mighty Mugg and will come out Nov 08, say hello to the Punisher !!

Beast
07-27-2008, 09:03 AM
This will be a TRU exclusive Mighty Mugg and will come out Nov 08, say hello to the Punisher !!
Surprised you missed this. But shipping with him will be Jigsaw.

Naturally they're timed to coincide with the Punisher: War Zone movie.

RUSHBOY
07-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Leia : Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper ?

Luke : I'm Luke Skywalker . I'm here to rescue you.

RUSHBOY
08-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Check out these new Star wars Mighty Muggs waves 5, 6 and 7 !!
I guess we're not getting R2d2 until next year but I like Han Solo Hoth and Plo Koon !!

JediTricks
08-04-2008, 11:21 PM
When I saw that Han Hoth was blue, I laughed.

Battle Droid
08-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Does Stormtrooper Luke have pinkeye or something? lol

RUSHBOY
08-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Does Stormtrooper Luke have pinkeye or something? lol

I think Leia socked him when no one was looking ! :razz:

Beast
08-05-2008, 12:43 AM
When I saw that Han Hoth was blue, I laughed.
He'll always be blue in my world. I don't care what anyone says. ;)

RUSHBOY
08-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Check out these pics of Marvel mighty muggs (wave 4) !!
(Human Torch, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Wolverine)

Also here is G I Joe Mighty muggs wave 1 .
(Duke, Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow)

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow look awesome, both will soon be mine !!

JediTricks
08-10-2008, 09:15 PM
He'll always be blue in my world. I don't care what anyone says. ;)Even when it's George Lucas saying it's brown? :p

The MMs that aren't Duke are pretty decent.

RUSHBOY
08-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Here's 2 more G I Joe Mighty muggs that are coming soon !!
COBRA !!!!! I hope they make a Zartan also !!

RUSHBOY
08-16-2008, 02:25 AM
I've been on the hunt for wave 3 Marvel mighty muggs and I have seen them at both Target and Walmart !! At target I found Ghostrider and Thor, then I went to WM and got lucky and found a Black suit spiderman (very cool)! I hope they make a Beast, Red hulk and Iron spiderman in some future wave, those 3 would rock !! :thumbsup:

Mighty Mike
08-16-2008, 11:52 PM
ya these things rule i cant stop this is my collection so far

i really hope they do some characters like dead pool, cable, and some of the other x-men like gambit and phylocke i think i like the marvel ones the most so far i have cap. american and spiderman on the way in the mail :)

RUSHBOY
09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Check out this Mighty Mugg, its Indy in his white tuxedo from the Temple of Doom !!

RUSHBOY
09-09-2008, 01:12 AM
One of the coolest sidekicks in movie history is getting a Mighty Mugg and no I don't mean Sallah ! I'm talking about Indy's sidekick Short Round !! Both will be Entertainment Earth exclusives ! :thumbsup:

tchalla8
09-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Just FYI...Wave 4 has hit stores....found it at Target last night. Might be my favorite line so far, even thought there's only 3.

SirSteve
09-13-2008, 02:53 AM
FYI: Every known (branded) Mighty Mugg has been added to CollectionStation (http://www.collectionstation.com).

Transformers (http://www.collectionstation.com/categories/view/TRANSFORMERS-Universe.1613/Mighty-Muggs.1614)
Marvel (http://www.collectionstation.com/categories/view/Hasbro.1029/Mighty-Muggs.1136)
G.I. Joe (http://www.collectionstation.com/categories/view/2008.877/Mighty-Muggs.1129)
Indiana Jones (http://www.collectionstation.com/categories/view/Indiana-Jones.54/Mighty-Muggs.60)
Star Wars (http://www.collectionstation.com/categories/view/United-States.116/Mighty-Muggs-2007-.708)

Head on over there and be sure to start your Mighty Muggs collections!

RUSHBOY
10-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Check out this pic of Marvel mighty muggs wave 5 !!

( Iron man, Skrull, Ultimate Captain america, Vision )

JediTricks
10-08-2008, 03:24 AM
Ultimates Cap and Vision totally rule. Vision's expression is hilarious! Mk 1 Iron Man sucks bad though, and the Skrull is only so-so.

RUSHBOY
12-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Check out these Marvel mighty muggs wave 6 pics from Marvelousnews.com !!
(Logan, Sabretooth, Jean Grey, Cyclops 1st appearance ? )
I'm glad to see Jean Grey in the mix as she's the 1st Marvel mighty muggs woman to be made and here I thought it would be Storm !!

RUSHBOY
12-25-2008, 01:22 AM
Grimlock : Me Grimlock !!

Destro : COBRA !!!!

Snake Eyes : ..........

Darth Jax
12-25-2008, 02:08 AM
I still want my Punisher!!!

JediTricks
12-28-2008, 05:48 PM
How lazy is Hasbro that they can't chrome Destro's dome?

RUSHBOY
01-03-2009, 09:55 PM
A friend of mine picked this up for me !! It's the Punisher mighty mugg !

Rocketboy
01-03-2009, 10:09 PM
That is the only Mighty Mugg I've ever really wanted.
There have been a few Star Wars ones I've thought were cool (and Indiana Jones), but never enough to buy one.

I'm hoping The Punisher is plentiful enough to find without too much trouble.

JetsAndHeels
01-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm hoping The Punisher is plentiful enough to find without too much trouble.

I'm with you on that...I would like to have one also.

They should not be too hard to find.

Darth Jax
02-17-2009, 09:42 PM
I finally found him. Oh yes, the Punisher is mine.

bigbarada
02-17-2009, 09:52 PM
That civilian clothes Wolverine looks hilarious! lol I also really like Cyclops.

Jean Grey is just a travesty though.:(

Rocketboy
02-17-2009, 11:35 PM
I finally found him. Oh yes, the Punisher is mine.I found and picked up Punisher the other day. Pretty cool for an overpriced piece of plastic.

ZeoVGM
02-18-2009, 12:33 AM
That civilian clothes Wolverine looks hilarious! lol I also really like Cyclops.

Jean Grey is just a travesty though.:(

Not enough Mugg love here! I just became obsessed with these damn things.

And Jean Grey has actually been saved, by the way.

You can take off her hair then spin her head around to an 'evil' face, which is actually cool-looking!

Beast
02-18-2009, 12:42 AM
They need to make a Muggs Beast. So they can suck me into the line.

bigbarada
02-18-2009, 01:53 AM

Yes! That's actually what I'm waiting for; but I want a Silver Age, human Beast. Well, I'd take Silver Age versions of all 5 original X-Men.

bigbarada
02-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Not enough Mugg love here! I just became obsessed with these damn things.

And Jean Grey has actually been saved, by the way.

You can take off her hair then spin her head around to an 'evil' face, which is actually cool-looking!

Eh, that's not so bad; but I think I'll wait for either a Dark Phoenix version or a Silver Age version.

Darth Jax
02-18-2009, 09:17 AM
i've got short round and the punisher. can't think of any others i'd want outside the realms of gi joe and star wars (and those are hit and miss)

Beast
02-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Yes! That's actually what I'm waiting for; but I want a Silver Age, human Beast. Well, I'd take Silver Age versions of all 5 original X-Men.
Bleh. Give me the bouncing blue apeman.

RUSHBOY
02-19-2009, 01:14 AM

That would be awesome !! I would so buy a beast mighty mugg !
I found a Destro mighty mugg the other day at Target and bought it, I think its my favorite mighty mugg so far ! :thumbsup:

ZeoVGM
07-24-2009, 12:36 AM

Oh hey there.

RUSHBOY
07-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Oh hey there.

Those look awesome !! I think I'm going to be broke again hehe !!

Anyone see that sweet looking deadpool yet ? :whip:

defiant00
08-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Does anyone know when that new wave will be out? I've been hoping they'd do a Gambit mugg for awhile now...

InsaneJediGirl
06-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I got Ultimate Captain America yesterday at Ross for $5. Its not bad, its kinda of cute and geeky at the same time.

I really,really want some more of these, but I cant justify the prices on eBay or just in general...Not right now anyways..

RUSHBOY
06-04-2010, 11:08 PM
I got Ultimate Captain America yesterday at Ross for $5. Its not bad, its kinda of cute and geeky at the same time.

I really,really want some more of these, but I cant justify the prices on eBay or just in general...Not right now anyways..

Nice score and at a sweet price !! I was at walmart about a week ago and found a Wolverine mighty mugg so I had to buy it. :yes:
It must have been in the backroom or something !!