View Full Version : June Hauls

Ji'dai
06-01-2008, 01:42 PM
A short road trip yielded this morning's finds, my first haul of June:

Indiana Jones
Cargo Truck
Troop Car
German Soldiers 2-pack

All this and $40.01 in gas ($3.89/gal)! I've been filling up when the tank hits the halfway point, helps take some of the bite out these high fuel prices.

TeeEye7
06-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Hauling about 65 lbs. of recylcing: aluminum, glass, and plastic; as a result of my son's (19th) birthday party last night (and into early morning today). We still have guests hanging out........:yes: (GTA4, Mario Kart still in progress...)

bobafrett
06-01-2008, 07:50 PM
My suit for my wedding, I paid for it in May, but it needed alterations, and I picked it up today. Also new shoes, and a shirt for my big day, as well as a suit for my son, whicjh I paid for today, and pick up next Sunday.

Star Wars insider issue 101

Creating the worlds of Star Wars 365 days by John Knoll for 30% off because it has a few nicks in the bottom back cover, and the manager of the bookstore I bought it at, is a huge Star Wars fan, and understands my pain.

figrin bran
06-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Utapau Shadow Clone
Shadow Stormtrooper
TDK X-pandables Batcave

JetsAndHeels
06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Futurama volumes 3 & 4 on dvd
Indiana Jones Cemetary Warrior

Blue2th
06-02-2008, 02:05 PM
GI Joe Comic 2-pk Tomax and Xamot

on ebay: 50 GI Joe Battle Points enough to get an extra Doc figure to open.

DVD's:
Event Horizon (Special edition)
Serenity (Collector's Edition)
Sunshine

all these movies rock!

figrin bran
06-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Burger King Indy mine cart

RUSHBOY
06-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Baroness
Snake Eyes (wave 8)
Major Bludd
Transformers Animated Bumblebee
:thumbsup:

jedi master sal
06-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Titanium Man (from the Iron Man Movie series of figures)

I still need help in getting the Shadow Stormtrooper and Utapau Shadow Clone trooper. Oh and the four Galactic Heroes sets (the ones with the Clone Commanders). Any help on any of those items would be extremely appreciated.

-Sal

DarthQuack
06-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Defender II CIB for NES

Beast
06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
The Eye Blu-Ray

Heroscape Wave 3 - Kilts and Commandos
Heroscape Wave 3 - Monks and Guards
Heroscape Wave 3 - Heroes of Nastralund

Justice League Unlimited Ultra-Humanite (Gave my Bro the Green Arrow and Supergirl)
Now I hopefully can snag a loose JLU Gorilla Grodd on Ebay or something.

Blue2th
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
At online shops:

Ultimate Soldier 1:18 Tiger Tank 49.00 free shipping (eastern front camo) discontinued.

At TRU online:

Ultimate Soldier 1:18 P:40 Flying Tiger (British Africa desert markings)
This one was discontinued way back when you could only get it at Walmart. Then it was selling on ebay for way over 100. It's been re-issued as a TRU exclusive for 39.00+shipping. Yay! They'll go fast.

Get them while they're hot if you are into the military stuff. The 1:18 scale is getting scarce, and they go nicely with the GI Joes.

Ji'dai
06-06-2008, 03:50 PM
TFU Battle-Damaged Darth Vader

jedi master sal
06-06-2008, 05:24 PM
The clone commander sets are now up on HasbroToyshop!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22024&PG=1
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22025&PG=1
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22026&PG=2
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22023&PG=2

Get them while their hot. Oh and use this code for 10% off: pony10

Good luck!

Besides this purchase also got a couple of Transformers figs and the Mygeeto Battle pack (all on HTS).

-Sal

Kidhuman
06-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Black Hole Troopers(1 of each)

Jargo
06-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Season 3 DVD of the BBC3 comedy show 'Ideal'

figrin bran
06-06-2008, 10:29 PM
The Eye Blu-Ray

Heroscape Wave 3 - Kilts and Commandos
Heroscape Wave 3 - Monks and Guards
Heroscape Wave 3 - Heroes of Nastralund

Justice League Unlimited Ultra-Humanite (Gave my Bro the Green Arrow and Supergirl)
Now I hopefully can snag a loose JLU Gorilla Grodd on Ebay or something.

Beast, if you're going to do that, you might as well wait for the rerelease of the Grodd packs (in August perhaps?). That way, prices might come down on them.

jedi master sal
06-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Holy Cripes I hit the mother load yesterday!

Okay first I made a great deal with one of our fellow forumites for 1 each of Covert Ops, Shadow storm and Clone troopers.

Then last night I went to TRU:SCORE (unlike those danged Pittsburgh Penguins...lol)

Anyway, I got TWO of each:
Neyo
Shadow Stormtrooper
Shadow Clone trooper
Covert Ops

To boot I have another deal for just the black coin from a different forum member.

Wow all in the span of 24 hours!

Now if I could score a few more Neyo's I'd be golden on that wave.

Oh and I happened upon three of the new order 66 sets. (One of each)
EMPEROR PALPATINE & COMMANDER VILL
LUMINARA UNDULI & AT-RT DRIVER
MASTER SEV & ARC TROOPER (yellow)

Those Order 66 sets are up for trade/sale (at cost which was $10.70 each) + exact shipping to you.

If interested, please PM me.

Blue2th
06-07-2008, 11:38 AM
At TRU:
GI Joe Night Watch 5-pk excl.
2 FU Shadow Guards
1 Shadow Stormtrooper

Beast
06-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Beast, if you're going to do that, you might as well wait for the rerelease of the Grodd packs (in August perhaps?). That way, prices might come down on them.
Yeah, I saw something about that. Isn't his coloring more cartoon accurate as well?

figrin bran
06-07-2008, 10:20 PM
From HTS,

GI Joe HISS Driver, Viper, Wild Bill, Spirit Iron Knife

El Chuxter
06-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Funny, I just got Roadblock II, Baroness II, Arctic Snake Eyes, Spirit, and a Viper from HTS today, too. :)

(When I ordered, the HISS Driver was gone, and I'd already scored Wild Bill.)

LTBasker
06-08-2008, 04:43 AM
Halo 3 McFarlane Cortana x1
Hasbro IronMan line Titanium Man x1
Indiana Jones German with motorcycle x1
Indiana Jones Indy with Idol trap x1
DC Universe Classics Superman (Red) x1
Hotwheels 1:50 scale Comic Book Batmobile x1
Poster frame for "Why So Serious" Joker poster
6-pack of Smirnoff Ice Triple Black

figrin bran
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Mygeeto battlepack
IJ Monkey Man
Lego IJ video game for xbox360.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
The greatest t-shirt in the history of time. (http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/stylinonline_2002_138723045)

El Chuxter
06-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Nope.

Well, technically, yeah.

It's tied with this one (http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/tshirt_grimlock_kickbutt.jpg).

And another one I can't find a picture of online, which is a picture of a turn-of-the-century football team that says "Intercourse State Teachers College - 19[something] National Football Champions - You should've seen them score."

JediTricks
06-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Batman Animated Series Hot Wheels - nice, but overpriced and missing a few visual cues the larger Kenner version got right (mainly the height of the back fins, and the color's wrong). I wish it was more like the Corgi line, where every car had a cool feature and more detail, but it's not bad on its own.

Samsung WEP-410 Bluetooth headset - defective, expecting a new one from Amazon any day. Fits nice tho'.

DarthQuack
06-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Dragon Ball Z Season One on DVD
WWE The Rock, The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment

figrin bran
06-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Transformers Animated Starscream, Deluxe Optimus, Blackarachnia, Ratchet, Lockdown, Prowl

GI Joe Viper
Disneyland StitchYoda

jedi master sal
06-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Today I recieved my order from HTS:
Galactic heroes:
Bly/Aayla
Bacara/Ki-Adi Mundi
Gree/Tarrful
Kolar/Tiin

Mygeeto battle pack

From a trade: Pilot battle droid w/STAP

From the weekend:
Animated Black Arachnia (for my fiancee, who is a big spider fan)

JediTricks
06-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Samsung WEP410 bluetooth headset - a little smaller than my WEP200, and noticeably clearer on both ends. With the $30 mail-in rebate, comes to $13 on Amazon. In-ear instead of earbud design is a little unsure, but doesn't have discomfort like either of my other headsets. Only real issue is the main button behavior which redials on a click rather than a click-hold, very stupid. Still, dandy earpiece so far.

DarthQuack
06-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Dragon Ball Z Season Two DVD
Dragon Ball Z Season Three DVD

Kidhuman
06-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Doctor Who figures:

Rose and Chip 2 pack
Capt Jack
SDCC Cyberman Exclusive
Sycorax Leader

jamesbondo07
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Picked up one of the Wal-Mart Exlusive 2-packs and found all the droid factory 2-packs yesterday.

jedi master sal
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Picked up one of the Wal-Mart Exlusive 2-packs and found all the droid factory 2-packs yesterday.

which comic pack? I'm only interested in the Purple Neyo clone/Wookiee set myself.

Can't wait to get a whole set of the Droid Factory. I'm drawn to some of these weird colors of droids for some ungodly reason.

jamesbondo07
06-20-2008, 03:35 PM
which comic pack? I'm only interested in the Purple Neyo clone/Wookiee set myself.

Can't wait to get a whole set of the Droid Factory. I'm drawn to some of these weird colors of droids for some ungodly reason.

I only picked up the Purple Neyo clone/Wookiee set. That was the only one that interested me too. The set of droids plus the one you can build from the parts in each package is cool. I just am not sure about the color they chose for the figure you build. I wish they would of went with something else besides the gold color like C-3PO

Blue2th
06-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Indy:

Grail Knight
Young Indy Boy Scout
Dr. Elsa Schneider
Colonel Vogel

...alas no Dr. Jones Sr. yet.

I saw the Droid packs a Walmart, and also the Ex. SW Comic packs. Nothing really exciting there though I might pick up Lando and the blue trimmed stormtrooper. The blue on him is the correct tinted perfect blue they should have used on the Clone Wars 1 Arc Troopers btw.

Jargo
06-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Gadgets:
acctim self setting blue display digital alarm clock.
Pocket sized clip on reading lamp with flexible neck.
Belkin colour changing laptop usb mouse wih retracting cable.

Toys:
Dr. Who Martha Jones with toclofane and The Master with Toclofane action figures.
mini vinyl Wall-e and Eve.
Belkin colour changing laptop usb mouse wih retracting cable.

Clothes:
Bunch of t-shirts. some plain some with discreet designs on them.
Pair of black Duffs board shoes.
Pair of size 28" waist jeans to entice me to lose more weight.

Smellies:
Davidoff Echo and Adventure
CK one, Euphoria and in2u
Bulgari pour homme
Diesel Zero +

Kidhuman
06-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Ordered Season 1 Volume for of Doctor Who: Contains: Fathers Day, Empty Child/Doctor Dances and Dalek(I think) and Beast with 1000 backs.

jedi master sal
06-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Zev Senesca (to have carded-a rarity for me)
2 Kashyyyk clones
2 Neyo's
Could have had another Mygeeto battlepack but put it back in favor of a:
Deep Space Starscream (Target exclusive)

Ratchet and Clank: Secret Agent Clank (for PSP)

JediTricks
06-21-2008, 07:31 AM
Emergency last-minute run to Fry's for the following:

Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 flatbed scanner - the old scanner I was taking to grandpa's to put in his digital picture frame was missing a part, didn't find out until the 45 mins before Fry's was to close, so I hit the roads and after a wrong turn ended up with 15 mins to spare. $50, nice price, small and light. Decent if not perfect installation, small and light enough that I was able to fit it in my courier bag alongside the laptop, laptop charger cord, and various gear, that kicked ***. Decent scans, ok speed, good enough.

Microsoft Wireless Mouse with USB dongle - cute travel mouse, my mum bought it for herself a year back or so but didn't realize it was a travel mouse, not meant for everday use, it takes only 1 AA battery so if you don't dock the USB dongle into the underside, it never stops transmitting or scanning for mouse-movement. Paired very quickly, range isn't much but enough to work great for the laptop, nice feel although a little fast, easy to just pop into the zipped pouch on my courier bag. And free, that's nice too.

figrin bran
06-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Transformers Animated Bulkhead, Lugnut
SW Weekends Vader/TIE Fighter Pilot pin, Kit Fisto/AOTC Clone pin
Animated Fett charity pin

jedi master sal
06-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Complete set of Droid Factory from Wal*Mart.

Now I just need one of the Kashyyyk Clone/Wookiee comic packs and I'm done with the TAC stuff. Then bring on the Legacy toys!

bobafrett
06-24-2008, 10:57 PM
I got a wedding complete with catered food, wedding cake, and a gold band to wear on my finger.

Nothing left after that for SW goodies, well we did get money, but it's "our" money, so I don't want to dwiddle the cash down, on silly plastic figures, Yes, I do, but I can't, so I'll wait until I have some of my own money.

JediTricks
06-25-2008, 01:08 AM
Indiana Jones German Soldiers 2pack - my cargo truck seemed empty with just 2 guys, so I got them buddies. I swapped the heads on these 2 so they didn't match the first guys.

Jedi_Kal-El
06-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Transformers Aminated Optimus Prime and Lockdown

jedi master sal
06-27-2008, 11:23 PM
TFU Rancor marked down to $27.98! Then I used a $5 off coupon! Ended up paying $24 and change with the tax. Sweet! I may take my first one back and get the difference. Then again, I may just hold on to it. I wanna see how many of these suckers are really in the game. If there are more than one, then I'll prolly just keep it.

Ji'dai
06-28-2008, 10:46 AM
In the last couple weeks:
Indiana Jones Troop Car
LEGO Indiana Jones Jungle Duel

Rebo's_Guitarist
06-28-2008, 05:03 PM
The new Sony A700 DSLR. Its nice to go from the A100 @ 2.5 FPS to 5.8 FPS. Plus all the other stuff...... WOOT

Kidhuman
06-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Got a Weeping Angel from Blink and Doctor Who in space suit from The Satan Pit episode.

JediTricks
06-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Transformers Animated Lockdown - very cool alt mode, nifty transformation, bot mode is very big but lanky and has limited articulation. Hands are designed wrong and can't fold all the way out, very very annoying.

Transformers Animated Prowl - nifty alt mode but could be a little better, clever transformation, nice bot mode but could use a little more articulation and I don't care for the head design, and the knees are partly blocked for no reason at all. Traffic weapon is lame.

Saga Legends Cmdr. Neyo - decent, but design of shoulder straps makes mid-torso articulation useless (or the belt pops open, not good).

Sideshow 12" ANH Han Solo - Good but problems too: overpriced, not enough accessories, shirt is cheap material, arms too long, hips suck in the pants which looks bad, gunbelt doesn't work at this scale as designed at the belt or the holster. Still, very good likeness, nice outfit aside from the shirt.

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs - underwhelming. After coming off such an amazing success of Bender's Big Score, this falls flatly into the weaker aspects of the last 2 seasons of the show. Not a failure, some funny stuff, but the drama stuff is heavy-handed and sloppy, and the overarching storyline doesn't really deliver much of anything.

JetsAndHeels
06-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Wednesday's hauls: picked up the entire droid factory set
Futurama: Beast with a billion backs dvd

Yesterday's hauls:anakin/dooku comic pack
lando/stormtrooper comic pack

today's haul: commander neyo, indiana jones grail knight, young indy

Jedi_Kal-El
06-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Transformers Animated: Autobot Ratchet

figrin bran
06-29-2008, 02:38 AM
Transformers Universe Sunstreaker, Tankor
Transformers Animated Bumblebee, voyager class Optimus Prime
Interactive Eve (Wall-E)
3 sets of the Disney SW mystery pack pins

TeeEye7
06-30-2008, 11:34 AM
2 pair Union Bay cargo shorts. Normally $40 each, on sale for $16 each!

1 pair Costco "Kirkland" brand denim jeans, courtesy of my wife for $13! In spite of the generic label, these things rock! I believe I'm on the road to forgo my usual brand of Land's End jeans with a price like that!

Also....smog certificate and new tags for my wife's car.