PDA

View Full Version : Jango Fett w/ SUPERSOAKER

Casual George
02-15-2002, 04:02 PM
Some of the deluxe figures are looking pretty cool... but why give Jango Fett this ridiculous looking pack in. I wish the deluxe figures came with more useful and accurate accessories. May it's just me. What do you guys think?

Pool Party Jango Fett: http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews_content.cfm?showlg=87

Beast
02-15-2002, 04:12 PM
The deluxe Jango Fett is my least favorite of the deluxe figures due to pack-ins. The oversized Jet pack to incorperate the sound chip and batteries as well as the odd looking gun that he has just don't look that good. The removable armor is a major plus on the figure though. But they should have gave him a removable helmet as well. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
02-15-2002, 04:27 PM
...or at least a flippin' clue! :mad:

LTBasker
02-15-2002, 04:37 PM
They could've done the armor better as well.

Lord Tenebrous
02-15-2002, 04:39 PM
This is POTF2-style bad. On par with Crowd Control Stormtrooper and Megarocket Fett.

GNT
02-15-2002, 08:47 PM
Don't like it?Dont buy it. Its one of the worst figures in the new line for sure buy hey they are made for kids :)

Casual George
02-15-2002, 09:09 PM
It does appear that Hasbro is making a bit of a distinction between the figures in the new line. In their press release they said Collection I would be more "kid" orinented and wave II more "collector" oriented. I agree they are toys and they are made for kids. It's just a bit frustrating to see what a great job Hasbro can do when they want to. Case in point: Boba Fett 300th, comm tech stormtrooper and Bacta Tank Luke just to name a few. I'm a collector and still a kid at heart so of course I'll buy them all! :D

Beast
02-15-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Casual George
It does appear that Hasbro is making a bit of a distinction between the figures in the new line. In their press release they said Collection I would be more "kid" orinented and wave II more "collector" oriented.
I agree, but luckily not all collection 1 figures appear to be really "kid' orientated. Going by the press release that really sweet looking Count Dooku figure is in Collection 1. I think it's gonna be mostly just the first wave that is really "kid" friendly. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks