PDA

View Full Version : Tila Tequila

Tycho
06-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I think she's hot. I'd want her. But I wouldn't want to be stuck with her. Ya know?

I saw her on Blender Magazine's cover and read the article because I felt compelled to learn about "all things Tila." :rolleyes:

What things we do when we cannot control ourselves...

So anyway, now we have a thread to discuss Tila Tequila. Everything is as it should be.

JEDIpartner
06-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I wanna pour acid on her. She's filth and exemplifies everything that is wrong with America today.

Really? You'd want her? You'd want a piece of her infected flesh? Ick.

El Chuxter
06-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Who? :confused:

Tycho
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
She's filth and exemplifies everything that is wrong with America today.

No. We all contribute to what is different about America today. I for sure do as well. I'm hardly a traditionalist. So what is wrong with Tila?

Really? You'd want her? You'd want a piece of her infected flesh?

Yup. :love:

There are a lot of ways she has about her that are in sync with what a girl who turns me on would be like. She does not have a lot going for her that would make me want to stay with a girl like her. But again, my values are different. I think it's fine to have friends with benefits. I don't see it as noble, but rather as stupid, to make some committment to her that says I'll support her for the rest of her life because I get to sleep with her for the few remaining years that she's hot.

Either I can "rent her," or I can find a girl who will offer herself to me for less. I don't believe in love.

As far as friendship? Yes, if I became friends with her or any other girl I could have a relationship with, I'd remain a loyal friend and be supportive of them if they needed me, even long after a dating relationship with them had ended.

I can indeed be a very good friend - and I can date someone - maybe even exclusively (by choice), for even a few years possibly.

However, the premise of Tila's show is to find "true love." And they're going into season 2. :rolleyes: It's not likely to ever be found by most people, and that's just True Life.

Yawn. I wouldn't waste your time watching her show. But I'd buy a pin-up calendar :D

TeeEye7
06-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Who? :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequila

I haven't heard of her, either. I think you can also "google" her by entering "Lannette".

El Chuxter
06-09-2008, 04:18 PM
So, a Vietnamese bimbo with a made-up name and bleached blonde hair?

Classy. :rolleyes:

Tycho
06-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Class isn't what counts here.:thumbsup:

bobafrett
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Birth name Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen[1]

Try saying that three times fast

Also known as Tila Tequila

A little easier, but what's a Tila? Sounds like a small taco at taco bell.

TeeEye7
06-09-2008, 11:08 PM
.....but what's a Tila?

It's a lime tree.

It's also a slang term for hashish.

InsaneJediGirl
06-09-2008, 11:56 PM
I read the Blender article and it made me despise her even more. Just another low-class wannabe hooker trying to get fifteen minutes of fame.

I cant believe people fight to be with her, I'd fight to get away as fast as possible.

LusiferSam
06-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I think she's hot.

I think she's ugly. She's like the Asian version of Paris.

CaptainSolo1138
06-10-2008, 08:38 AM
I think she looks like a Tranny hooker. I wouldn't do her with LS's wiener and frett pushing.

Slicker
06-10-2008, 06:28 PM
I'd hit it...with a snow shovel...in the face. Then I'd feel bad for it and feed it a sammich. It's obviously malnurished.

Mvader91
06-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Just another representation of what today's society is all about. Deviants and screwups are rewarded T.V. shows that millions of idiots find fascinating for whatever reason.

Tycho
06-10-2008, 10:58 PM
There was this town in New Mexico where an Irish store owner had no competition for cattle ranching contracts, which included ones procurred by contacts in the government whom he generously contributed to the election campaigns for.

Then an English man bought land just outside of town and established a competitive ranch. He helped homeless, jobless young men get work with his business.

The Irish murdered him for it.

One of the kids the Englishman had hired was a deviant, screw-up and he set about murdering all of the Irishmen and their co-conspirators in the Sheriff's office. He got a lot of newspaper press and even comic books starring him. There have been various action figures made, too.

Just another representation of what today's society is all about.

Well, my true-story I was telling takes place from 1879-1881. The young man's name was Henry McCarty, but the label on his action figure says Billy The Kid.

I don't think human society's changed that much. Technology is just wider-reaching. If Billy were alive today, he'd have someone positioned to film the murder of Sheriff Brady for YouTube. That'd be the only difference.

El Chuxter
06-10-2008, 11:26 PM
He was also one of the first people to travel through time, spending a couple of days in 1988 San Dimas, CA. He especially liked the Galleria Mall.

Mvader91
06-11-2008, 12:37 AM
You are probably right. It is ridiculous. That is why I like internet cites that report my "real' news or the political parties version of real news. Is there truly a "no spin zone?

Tycho
06-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Amen, Brother. It's human nature to editorialize everything though.

When I went through police training, it was thorougly stressed that you made reports that were very strictly factual only.

It would be the lawyers' jobs to spin things with their questions if you were called to testify, asking "if based on the situation, you thought...[this or that]."

But the TV news, and even the Internet sites, are dominated by advertisers who pay to have their ads seen. They want to influence as well as attract those in step with the positions that they already hold.

Look at it this way: even if YOU start a website and report the news, eventually storing all that data will cost you money. Your viewership will be maintained and grow so long as the service you provide is free. When the costs of carrying those free-loaders starts to burden you, YOU will sell advertising, too. And it may be a choice as to whether to cater to certain interests for your money, or shut down.

The best you can hope for is that you gained a following that appreciates your FACTUAL reporting, and it is strong enough that advertisers want to reach this audience without alienating any portion of it by slanting your news.

But suppose you claim to be "Fair and Balanced?" Fox already has done that and most would say they are not, but they can still claim to be anything they want to be.

It would be funny if the most honest news service debuted with the tagline: "Your Source For Completely Corrupt and Biased News" - and then of course it wasn't. But that may only work temporarily for shock-value in the advertising. It's probably not a good idea for the long run even if the channel actually IS "fair and balanced."

Mvader91
06-11-2008, 01:09 AM
You are right. Money and point of view. Whad ya gonna do?

RUSHBOY
06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
My brother says Tila is an alien so does that make her ET's sweetheart ?
:thumbsup:

Blue2th
06-11-2008, 01:38 AM
She and Flava Flave need to get together.

El Chuxter
06-11-2008, 01:47 AM
The sad thing about that is, Flava Flav actually has a modicum of talent and once used it for good. Anyone remember a little combo called Public Enemy?

I wish Chuck D and Sistah Souljah would kick Flav's arse. Of course, his brainwashing the stupid people of America is probably part of their master plan to bring tha noize.

Blue2th
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM
The sad thing about that is, Flava Flav actually has a modicum of talent and once used it for good. Anyone remember a little combo called Public Enemy?

I wish Chuck D and Sistah Souljah would kick Flav's arse. Of course, his brainwashing the stupid people of America is probably part of their master plan to bring tha noize.

Yeh, I suppose there is/was some talent there, and he is funny.
I like "the master plan to bring tha noize" though. :laugh:

chrisc
06-11-2008, 09:12 PM
I read the Blender article and it made me despise her even more. Just another low-class wannabe hooker trying to get fifteen minutes of fame.

I cant believe people fight to be with her, I'd fight to get away as fast as possible.

RACE WARS!!!!!! RACE WARS!!!!!!! WHITES ON VIETNAMESE!!!!!!!!! RACE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!

kidding

El Chuxter
06-11-2008, 09:31 PM
My wife is Vietnamese and I could make a really dirty joke here, but I'm not going to.

Tycho
06-12-2008, 01:31 AM
and I could make a really dirty joke here, but I'm not going to.

Oh the things that disappoint me....

CaptainSolo1138
06-12-2008, 07:26 AM
My wife is Vietnamese and I could make a really dirty joke here, but I'm not going to.
At least she's not Chinese and offering you a Coke.

Blue2th
06-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Why do I keep thinking Chux is going to mention some lines from "Full Metal Jacket"

InsaneJediGirl
06-12-2008, 11:36 AM
RACE WARS!!!!!! RACE WARS!!!!!!! WHITES ON VIETNAMESE!!!!!!!!! RACE WARS!!!!!!!!!!!

kidding

Are you sure we're all white?;)

Tycho
06-12-2008, 12:01 PM
I like white girls, Mexican / Latina ones, Asian girls, Italian ones, and I've been known to even like a blue girl who's a Jedi Knight originally from the planet Ryloth. ;)

Twi'lek chicks are hot. How come MTV doesn't have a show with them?

"Who Wants A Hutt Dancing Girl?" (the runner-up can win a date with Yarna for all you fans).

JEDIpartner
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
She and Flava Flav need to get together.

...and decompose.

:ninja:

CaptainSolo1138
06-13-2008, 12:30 PM
IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com:

I know all the gays are running around here thinking that it was the years they spent battling for same-sex marriage rights that gays are now allowed to get married in California. But, sorry gays, you are mistaken. It's all because of Tila Tequila. Us says:

It is because of me - I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement," she told Usmagazine.com at the Hollywood premiere of The Love Guru on Wednesday. "Before it came out, everyone was still a little apprehensive about [same sex relationships]," she said. "Then they realized, 'Wow, everyone is really into this stuff, and it is fine.' The next thing you know, [gay marriage] is legal."God, shut the **** up. Gay marriage isn't legal because some Vietcong hooker gets paid to pretend to like girls on a show nobody watches. Even if in an alternate reality this show had anything to do with it, I still wouldn't give this skank credit for anything. She could pull me out of a plane crash and I'd tell the cops that she was trying to rob me.

(link removed due to language -JT)

Tycho
06-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank you for sharing. I liked Tila's swimsuit pictures!!! :love:

Blue2th
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
No booku sucky-wucky for you!

2-1B
06-14-2008, 01:05 PM
He was also one of the first people to travel through time, spending a couple of days in 1988 San Dimas, CA. He especially liked the Galleria Mall.

San Dimas High School football rules!

Tycho
06-14-2008, 01:59 PM
So does a ruling majority of California's Supreme Court justices spend their free time watching Tila Tequilla's MTV show?

I think they should be brought on for an appearance as like, celebrity contestants or something. Then Tila can go, "Like, Oh my god! What do you have going on under that robe?!"

CaptainSolo1138
06-14-2008, 08:10 PM
So does a ruling majority of California's Supreme Court justices spend their free time watching Tila Tequilla's MTV show?

I think they should be brought on for an appearance as like, celebrity contestants or something. Then Tila can go, "Like, Oh my god! What do you have going on under that robe?!"
Whatever the case, she has proven the fact that she is really a man by making a ballsy statement like that. The good news is that she never needs to wax, since hair can't grow on brass.

(Sorry about the f bomb in the link, JT.)

InsaneJediGirl
06-14-2008, 11:20 PM

.......Does she really talk like that or is your inner Clueless personality showing itself?

Tycho
06-15-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't know if she ever talks like that. I saw a little because I was changing channels and I caught two girls (Tila and some contestant) totally making out and I watched for a few minutes as it was pretty erotic.

They were in bikini tops, too! :)

Anyway, then she started talking about all the possible relationships she could have and I changed the channel. Most of the girls I know in real life are just like her, and while I want them, I hate them at the same time. Thus I'm not going to sit there and torture myself watching that crap. It doesn't involve me.

I recognize that it's jealousy really. I'd want a line of girls all trying to take me home to bed with them and I wouldn't limit myself to just one. There is no "one." Or if there ever will be, I haven't met her yet - and I'm not looking either. What will be, will be.

InsaneJediGirl
06-15-2008, 02:08 PM
The simple solution to the talking problem on the Tila MTV show would be to simply mute the sound. lol Or have you not though of this before Tycho?

El Chuxter
06-16-2008, 01:53 AM
San Dimas High School football rules!

The world is... bigger... and yet... smaller. I mean, there are computers, and stuff.

:D

Excuse me, 2-1B, could you tell us when the Mongols ruled China?

JEDIpartner
06-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Something about her just screams "open sores" and "scabby privates". :ninja: