PDA

View Full Version : Use the Force! Amaze your friends!

Brave Sir Robin
02-15-2002, 05:38 PM
Here is a way that you can prove to your friends that you control the Force! Take an ordinary can of soda or beer. Drink it so there is about a fourth of the liquid still in the can, and you can actually stand it on its corner and it will stay that way. So you tell your friends; "Watch me do my Jedi Mind Trick" and they'll all be like "Naw yo can't, you geek, etc, etc." Then, right before their eyes, balance the soda can on its side and leave it suspended that way with the power of your Jedi Mind! Your friends will be amazed!

DARTH DUBIOUS
02-15-2002, 08:54 PM
Yeah, ok. If you say so..... :rolleyes:

GNT
02-15-2002, 09:51 PM
"Kids,dont try it inside your house on your expensive new carpet,do the smart thing do it outside!"

master jedi
02-16-2002, 03:47 PM
GNT, if you ever get the chance to meet Natalie Portman I suggest that you not try this trick. You may ruin everything between the two of you. On second thought, try it.:)

Bel-Cam Jos
02-16-2002, 05:36 PM
I just ask random people for their wallets and they say I don't need to see their identification. That makes me feel like I have an effect on the weak-minded. :sur: Or I walk through automatic doors near children. I amaze them with my Force powers.

mabudonicus
02-16-2002, 05:41 PM
How's about that "mr.wizard" trick, where you phone up a buddy and hand the phone over to someone who has just drawn a card at random from a deck, and the person on the other end tells them EXACTLY what card they pulled? THAT one is a KILLER,eh?