PDA

View Full Version : Pilots they should be making for the 3 3/4" line

Tycho
06-17-2008, 05:31 PM
X-wing Pilots:

black guy from ROTJ
Tycho Celchu - X-wing Pilot (EU)
Hobbie Snowspeeder Pilot (ESB)
Janson X-wing Pilot (I think we're getting snowspeeder ESB?)
Corran Horn (green CorSec uniform) -EU
Jaina Solo X-wing Pilot - EU

Some of the Rogues' alien pilots (Twi'lek male, Gand, Mon Cal female, Quarren, all might be nice, with removeable but fitting helmets of course).

Y-wing Pilots:

Gray Leader (Asian?) ROTJ

B-wing Pilots:

Mon Calamari Pilot (EU)

Clones

AOTC Republic Gunship / V-19 Pilots - just recard this sought after figure (or improve it)

ROTS ARC-170 / V-wing Pilots - removeable helmet updates might be nice. (I think we're getting that)

AT-TE Gunner (ROTS) - re-release in light of the vehicle

AT-TE Driver (AOTC) - do we know what this guy looks like? Is he just like a Gunship Pilot? What figure do you use for Geonosis?

Blue2th
06-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Clone Wars 1 Blue trimmed Arc Trooper Pilots for the Shark Teeth Gunship (not the Arc Fighter Pilots, they're already being made)

Clone Wars 1 Pilots that appeared in the Coruscant Invasion, piloting the Arc Fighters.

Both are full helmeted versions unlike in Ep. 3

El Chuxter
06-18-2008, 12:02 AM
I want the old lady and the black guy with the high-pitched voice from TPM. Heck, the bearded guy, too.

jedi master sal
06-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Don't forget those two Imperials who piloted the shuttle in ROTJ.

DarkArtist
06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
would also love Vort "Piggy" Sabring from the Wraith Squadron series. I mean how can you pass up a Gamorrean Guard as an X-Wing pilot.

Tycho
06-21-2008, 04:58 PM
would also love Vort "Piggy" Sabring from the Wraith Squadron series. I mean how can you pass up a Gamorrean Guard as an X-Wing pilot.

That was such a bad idea! As much as I've enjoyed meeting Aaron Allston at conventions and think a lot of his work is cool, those things (Gamorreans) are born with a side of hashbrowns and eggs; brains enough to fly starfighters are not on the menu!

bigbarada
06-21-2008, 11:45 PM
That was such a bad idea! As much as I've enjoyed meeting Aaron Allston at conventions and think a lot of his work is cool, those things (Gamorreans) are born with a side of hashbrowns and eggs; brains enough to fly starfighters are not on the menu!

Agreed! Gamorreans are some of my favorite aliens in all of Star Wars, but a Gamorrean pilot is just stupid.

DarkJedi5
06-22-2008, 12:12 PM
What about the Ewok pilot from later in the series?

Tycho
06-22-2008, 11:01 PM
But even in ROTJ we've seen Ewoks get smart: Paploo piloted a darn speederbike!

All an Ewok has to do is sniff one of Endor's magic mushrooms and they're on their way.

I bet there's an untold anecdote about the time an Ewok Philosopher addressed the New Republic Senate. I bet the whole chamber, representatives from thousands of worlds, broke out into the "Yub-Nub Song!"

Imagine the glorious feeling of euphoria that would bring.

El Chuxter
06-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Noa is a pilot. They should make him.

obi-dad
06-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Davish "Pops" Krail - Gold 5
Lt. Lepira - Gold 4
Garven Dreis - Red Leader (resculpt)
John D Brannon - Red 4
Horton Salm - Grey Leader

Tycho
06-24-2008, 03:22 PM
I'd buy Garven Dreis (Red Leader, Battle of Yavin) and Gray Leader (Y-wing Pilot, Battle of Endor).

obi-dad
06-25-2008, 11:56 AM
Davish "Pops" Krail - Gold 5
Lt. Lepira - Gold 4
Garven Dreis - Red Leader (resculpt)
John D Brannon - Red 4
Horton Salm - Grey Leader
Pictures added...

obi-dad
06-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Lt. Naytaan (gotta like the red decco on his helmet)

master J
06-25-2008, 07:11 PM
The pilots i would like before Hasbro is done with this line include:

New Luke Snowspeeder
New Wedge Snowspeeder
New Dack Snowspeeder
X-wing wedge
Red leader Dreis
Grizz Fix

They give me those six and Im all good with pilots! Though I will buy any others they make of course!

Jedi_Kal-El
06-25-2008, 07:26 PM
I like pilots in general, so i'd probably buy most of what's been on everyones lists.