PDA

View Full Version : Denise Richards' New Show

Tycho
06-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I caught some of this while channel surfing. She's still very attractive, so I looked.

She tries to have it both ways. Part of her program shows her nude, from just the right angle to pass censoring, getting sprayed with a fake tan. And she's being asked to pose for Playboy again, while she and her sister watch her in a tryst with another girl in an old movie she did - probably Wild Things.

Then she's this sweet girl who has to donate a pair of her designer shoes every time she swears per some agreement with her father, who appears on the show to help her image of being a sweet daddy's girl. Commendably, they're very active in the American Cancer Society as Denise just lost her mother. So many of us on this website alone can understand that story.

At the same time, I bet you catch her in a drunk moment, and she'd describe her most perverse sexual fantasies that she'd never have out on the air on her program.

I met her several times and was once in a movie in a scene with her a long time ago.

She has this hot, still school-girl look about her that I dig.

Anyway, she's in her mid-30's now, and I think the Playboy thing and the spray-on tan scene (with another girl helping) was all about this play for attention and "Look I'm still hot!" thing. It was quite obvious. However, in her case, yes it's still true. She looks good. But in every scene she's already got on all her make-up and has her hair done.

It reminds me that girls I'm attracted to are "not natural," and it should be no wonder I'm always disappointed by how "they really look." More support for my "enjoy the fantasy but don't marry it approach."

Anyway, I think her backside's gotten big over the years and 2 kids. It's not awful, but she and Jennifer Love Hewitt could work out together. :D

JEDIpartner
06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Maybe 10 years ago! This girl is a disgusting mess. The fact that she has creative control over what unfortunate situations make it to the show leaves me wondering what REALLY messed up s--t she's actually embarrassed about showing the world is left on the cutting room floor!

InsaneJediGirl
06-20-2008, 11:10 PM
I watched the show, she is scarier than the Lohans.

Tycho
06-20-2008, 11:54 PM
I watched the show, she is scarier than the Lohans.

Why do you say that? She's not on drugs.

InsaneJediGirl
06-21-2008, 03:23 PM
No,I assure you not. She just seems to feed off of way too much drama while looking for it at the same time. I watched it today, its not a bad show to watch, there is certainly worse on.

The Lohans are just drug-addled D-list celebs who are too high to know the difference ;)