PDA

View Full Version : Yin and Yang

TeeEye7
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
The eastern part of the county is under water.

Here in the West, we have drought, fires with orange, smoky skies; and record heat.

Why can't things even out? We sure could use the water, and the East could stand some warm weather to help dry things out quicker.

I don't get it.

mabudonicus
06-27-2008, 10:44 AM
maybe the whole population could go stand on the west coast for a bit and tilt the country so the water would flow on across gor ya'll
:beard: Iso&Baws
probably wouldn't work tho

CaptainSolo1138
06-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Me thinks mabs needs to get out ye olde water bong and give it a proper filling. The people of Cedar Rapids would appreciate it.

Blue2th
06-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Sure could use some of that water around here. The lawn has to suffer, 'cause the vegetables take priority.

Be happy to trade some of theirs for some of mine.

jedi master sal
06-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Sure could use some of that water around here. The lawn has to suffer, 'cause the vegetables take priority.

Be happy to trade some of theirs for some of mine.

Some of Mabs bong water??

Jargo
06-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd send some of our craptacularly wet british weather over to you if the postal service would take it.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-27-2008, 04:20 PM
I've always said (yes, even when I was an embryo without a mouth :rolleyes: ) that the US needs a nationwide piping system to move the too-much-water to the places with not-enough-water. For irrigation, for fire fighting, for flood relief. Only problem is the logistics and cost.

Lazer Brain
06-27-2008, 04:24 PM
now that ya'll metion it , it has been alfull dry in these parts, solo whats your 420?
...when it rains it pours guys.....
later

or is that "what's your '1138'" , thx!

Lord Malakite
06-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Why can't things even out? We sure could use the water, and the East could stand some warm weather to help dry things out quicker. I don't get it.
Because yin and yang are supposed to be seperate. If things balanced out what would we be left with? I'll tell you what, a big boring grey circle. :whip:

Neuroleptic
06-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Lately here in Kansas (that's the dead center of the U.S. . . .) It is either 100 degrees hot and miserable with not even a breeze for half the day, or sevear thunderstorms with hail heavy rain and wind the other half of the day. I'm sick of BOTH honestly.

Blue2th
06-27-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd send some of our craptacularly wet british weather over to you if the postal service would take it.
I'd be more than happy to take some of that dreary, bleak, Hound of the Baskervilles, Fog on the Barrow Downs, I'm only happy when it rains,.... weather off your hands Jargo.

No Sal, I think I've mistakenly grabbed the bong thinking it was my beer, one too many times in the past...the distant past. (where's the puke smilie?)

Jargo
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
i'll gladly take some sunshine off your hands. swapsies.

Blue2th
06-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok, swapsies, I'm sending you some right now. Guaranteed to work if there are no clouds. :)

Jargo
06-28-2008, 05:30 PM
oooh I just remembered seeing a triple yin and yang emblem. The band Dreadzone use it to signify life, love and unity. dunno if that's an officially recognised emblem or just something cleverly made up to sell a single.

*packs up rainclouds in cool box...*

Blue2th
06-29-2008, 10:28 PM
*packs up rainclouds in cool box...*

Rained today something fierce. Thanks :pleased: