PDA

View Full Version : New Ewok Village playset? No

dr_evazan22
06-29-2008, 02:11 PM
RS has a news item about the Singapore Toy and Comic Con that went on this weekend. I clicked thru to see the photo's (http://www.starwars.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30). There's a group of photo's of an Ewok village, with newer fig's on it. At the bottom of the post in question, the person asked if we had spotted the easter egg.

On the next page the same person had another post with another photo, confirming that the village was the easter egg.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2008, 02:19 PM
It looks like that was just a display set up by collectors, not Hasbro. If you'll notice, there's also tons of other older stuff that isn't seeing a re-release (AT-AT, Dewback, Bantha, Imperial Shuttle etc.).

Oh, and the "Easter Egg" was the ET figure in the Ewok playset.

Sinscia Fat'o
06-29-2008, 04:07 PM
as much as i wish they would they won't do this one anytime soon...sadly. (At least in my opinion.) Is the ET figure finally coming?

dr_evazan22
06-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Don't I feel like a sucker!

At least we could be getting (finally) another senator from Ep1.

JediTricks
06-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Look at the top of that Ewok Village playset, it's all dusty. This isn't a re-release.

I'm gonna change the title of the thread.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Don't I feel like a sucker!

At least we could be getting (finally) another senator from Ep1.
No . . . that's definitely a straight-up ET figure, not Grebleips. I really don't think Hasbro would make one.