PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 10!!!

UKWildcat
07-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Big Brother 10 is set to premiere Sunday, July 13th at 8 pm (ET). The show will also air Tuesdays at 9 pm and Wednesdays at 8 pm, following the same format as in the past.

Big Brother After Dark will also continue to air on SHO2 between 12:00-3:00 AM (ET). *keeping fingers crossed that this AD season is as good as the last.

The cast is not known as of yet, but this Tuesday on The Early Show, they are going to be revealed. Also, on Friday, there will be a Tour of the Big Brother house on The Early Show. I've got both shows set to record on the DVR, but I'm mainly looking forward to Tuesday when we find out who the contestants are.

So just one week to go until we kick off what I hope will be a(nother) fantastic season of Big Brother!!! I can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
07-08-2008, 12:19 PM
The Cast Bios are up on the CBS website.
(http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/bio/)

I watched The Early Show and I gotta tell you, I am not overly impressed with the overall grouping of house guests this season. It is definitely diverse, that's for sure, but they might be lacking personality or something. One thing is for sure, my first impression wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be.

Girls:
Looks like Keesha will be my girl this year. She is a hot blond that works at Hooters. She kind of reminds me of Danielle from a couple seasons back. One strike against her though, she is a member of PETA. :neutral:

April looks cute. She is OCD which could bring something different to the BB House.

Angie could be alright. She is from Virginia Beach, right down the road from me, so I hope she does well.

Renny is 53 years old!?!?!? can't tell it from her bio picture though. She looks much younger.

Looks like Michelle and Libra will be my least favorites of the girls. Especially Libra; could very well be hated this season.

Guys:
Definitely going to be pulling for Jerry, the 75 year old man. Looks like he is in really good shape for being that age. He just lost his wife to Parkinson's disease.

There is a 22 year old body builder (Jessie), a gay rodeo cowboy (Steven), a bartender (Memphis) and several others. Hopefully some of them are cool.

Like I said though, very diverse group of people, which is good. They just didn't seem very personable. I'm sure all of this will change though, once the season starts up. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Eh, we'll see. Hopefully it'll be better than that godawful season 9 . . .

OC47150
07-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Ah, another way to kill three nights of summer TV viewing. I can't wait!!!!

I think it's great that the producers went back to the basics. No ex-girlfriends/boyfriends/unknown siblings/BS.

I have a feeling the producers will do all that they can to keep the old guy in as long as possible.

Season 9 wasn't that bad but I think CBS threw it together too quickly, with the writers strike, IMO. The HGs were probably applicants left over from last summer's show who were told to be on stand-by.

UKWildcat
07-10-2008, 11:59 AM
I think it's great that the producers went back to the basics. No ex-girlfriends/boyfriends/unknown siblings/BS.

I couldn't agree more. I think this will be the first time, since season 3, that there are no preexisting relationships.

I have been reading where America may be more "involved" with this season.

Remember that tomorrow (Friday) on The Early Show they are touring the BB House. I think this house is supposed to be like none-other. I think the themes for each room are from different eras, like a 50's style Kitchen, and etc. I believe I read this somewhere. Anyways, it will be interesting to see what it is like. I'm also curious about what the pets will be too.

For the record - I enjoyed Season 9, for the most part. James was my favorite House guest, and while he didn't win 500k, it was nice to see him get 25k on the last show. That was sweet. But yeah, the season definitely felt like it was just thrown together on very short notice, which it was. Still, it wasn't that bad.

I hope you watch and enjoy this season JJL. Be sure to let us know your thoughts too.

Banthaholic
07-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Hopefully no tricks this time around, just a basic show, such the last we say on BB3. I ahve to agreee so far the hottie is Keesha.

UKWildcat
07-12-2008, 08:58 PM
I watched the tour of the BB house on The Early Show. And the rumors were correct, the house's rooms are themed by era. I won't go into detail, because you will see the house tomorrow night, but the kitchen looks awesome! :thumbsup:

OC47150
07-13-2008, 08:56 PM
For the record, I'm not going to let my physique control my comments on BB10.

Boy, Jessie is full of bovine scatology. He needs to go.

I automatically think of Nicholas Cage's Memphis Raines (gone in 60 Seconds) when I hear Memphis' name.

Jerry's the luckiest man in the house. He got to feel April's boobies!!! :yes:

Interesting group. I can see where Renny and Libra would get on people's nerves.

UKWildcat
07-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow.

Well, I must say, these house guests are much better than I was expecting them to be. It didn't take long for them, well, most of them, to grow on me.

Keesha, April and Angie are all very attractive. Nice boobiesbodies too.

It appears that Dan is a very strong player. Him, Brian and Ollie could have a very strong alliance.

I wonder what the women are doing as far as alliances go?!?!?

Libra could get very obnoxious, in due time, no doubt.

Memphis Raines. Now that is all I'm gonna think about. lol

Jerry made the right choice for his nominations. Although I think they will try to get Renny out first, which I think should happen. She is VEEEERY obnoxious! I don't mind Jessie, but he certainly didn't do himself any favors within the first few days.

I love the house. What did you all think? The Diner is awesome. I like the 80's rock room too. The 60's hippie room is sweet too. That HOH room was bangin! I saw a fish tank in the HOH room, I believe it was. Are those the only pets? I don't remember seeing any others?!?!?

Interesting start to the show btw, with choosing HOH. I'm soo glad Renny wasn't chosen.

The Reward/Food challenge was pretty sweet too. I believe that was the same Mustang as this past season too.

Anyways, good first show. Like I said, the house guests aren't bad at all. I'm pretty pleased with them; lets see how long this lasts. ;)

Can't wait to see what is going on BB AD tonight. I'm sure the veto competition has already been done, so it will be interesting to see how that, and other things, have played out thus far. (I will post spoiler alerts, as always, if I comment on things).

:thumbsup:

pegger
07-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Jerry is awesome. Old guys rule.

His nominations were fantastic - cause the nominees are PO'ed at each other - and not him

I don't think he is gonna win - but I hope he goes far.

April has nice thingees.

Banthaholic
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Wow Renny really got us both annoyed. She should go but will they pass a chance at getting out a possible big strong threat down the line?

Let's have a bit of SSG fun and all post a guess as to who will be the winner from day 1 and see if any one of us gets it. Place your guess in white font so that it doesn't influence others and after you guess then go back and highlight over others to see their nominee.

My guess is:
Steven

UKWildcat
07-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Great idea Banthaholic, but damn is that tough. Do I go with who I want to win? or who I think will win? Decisions, decisions.... I'm gonna have to think about this one for a few...

BTW - Getting geared up for BigBrother AfterDark on SHO2, which starts in less than 20 minutes!!!!

UKWildcat
07-14-2008, 12:25 AM
Okay, after some deliberation, my guess is:

April

And here are my reasons:

She has nice natural boobs. No, I joke.... kind of. She has a BS degree in Sports and fitness management, so she should have what it takes to do the endurance competitions. She appears to have a good personality and is well liked. She is very attractive. She is single so she can play some guys. She isn't nominated right now. And a girl hasn't won BB for the past few seasons, so it is about time.

So that is my guess and for those reasons. Where we stand now, I wouldn't mind seeing someone else win, but that there is my logical guess. I also wouldn't mind seeing this person win either, right now. I definitely like them. There are other people that I like as well.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out.

And good guess Banthaholic. I could totally see that person winning as well, depending on what type of game that person plays. ;)

------------------------------------------------
Watching BB AD right now. They are cooking some food. Appears that everyone is awake. When the show first turned on the house guests were going crazy. I guess the BB producers told them they were going to be on SHO in a little bit. But yeah, not a whole lot going on. I'm just trying to get used to and know the house guests from the show.

I did find out that Keesha has a boyfriend, even though she is listed as single on the web site. :mad:

UPDATE - NO SPOILERS:

The POV Winner is known, and a certain somebody appears threatened.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-14-2008, 04:50 PM
I watched the premiere and enjoyed it. It was a nice return to form after last season's herpes-fest. Angie is probably the hottest, to me . . . I hate Renny and the bodybuilder is kind of annoying with his constant talking about his body but otherwise everyone seems good. I really like the house this year too, and the cars were awesome. :eek:

pegger
07-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I pick;

Dan - If he's smart he will let Brian be the target - which he is doing...

End of that.

oh - and April's got big thingees. It was cool when Jerry felt her up.

Banthaholic
07-14-2008, 11:59 PM
That old guy rules. I've always enjoyed the perenial old man character they chose for the show, Jerry (I think) the teacher from BB3, Jack from BB4 or even Evil was bit older on BB8. I can see him being a person of his word, but I also feel he might be too nice of a guy for BB. Should be fun to watch out how it plays out. He seems to have some plans in mind, as he said he's a student of the game.

OC47150
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, Brian, what a dangled web you've already weaved. If you only kept your mouth shut. :yes: But like you said, the player got played.

Jerry's a man of his word, and it pained him to go back on it. But it had to be done. If they don't get rid of Brian now, there's trouble down the road.

I'm glad some of the ladies saw through his BS and conniving so early.

The POV was messy!!!!

Jessie has that deer in the headlights look all the time. He had no clue as to whom Solomon was. Guess he never went to Sunday school.

pegger
07-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Idiots!

I swear - it's season 10 - and Brian was making ROOKIE mistakes.

I gotta give Ollie props for moving so quick tho.

oh - April's got nice thingees... (I'm saying that in EVERY post) (in this thread)

UKWildcat
07-15-2008, 11:16 PM
April does have nice thingees... for sure. So does Keesha and Angie too though. :yes: ;)

Brian was playing way too hard! Way too cocky! Bit him in the ace real good too. Indeed, the player did get played.

I bet Dan scurries away from the fallout too and tries to make a different alliance or something. Obviously Ollie is in a much better spot, even though he went back on his word; can't blame him though.

These girls actually know how to play, from what I can gather. This is good. Maybe one will win, like I predicted. ;)

That POV was straight up NASTY! Awesome though, very creative. Renny got 1 bear. Pathetic. lol

Man, this season could be real good.

------------------------------
Big Brother AfterDark Update:
BBAD last night was interesting. I ended up watching the whole show. They played charades and other games, which was rather entertaining. Jerry offended Angie, but they soon made up, after some drama. Michelle just does not know how to shut up, so she was rather obnoxious to watch; yap yap yap yap yap.

Gonna check out what is going on BBAD tonight. Will probably be Brian's last night in the house...

Banthaholic
07-15-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm glad muscles won the POV. I didn't want to see him go home over Renny. Brian got what he deserved. Any one who's watched BB, Survivor, etc knows you don't play full throttle out of the gun or you'll be booted before week 4. He got a ticket on week 1, ouch!

OC47150
07-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Hey, Brian, humility is looking for you!!!

9 -1!! Snap!!! :whip:

Jessie is still arrogant, and his little comment during the show proved it. Wake up, boy, those muscles will only get you so far!!

OC47150
07-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Jessie as HOH?!? Oh my goodness.... :cross-eye

UKWildcat
07-16-2008, 11:13 PM
I was hoping Steven was going to win HOH when it was down to those 4.

Jessie as HOH? This outta be fun. :rolleyes:

I watched the fight between April and Keesha last night on BBAD. They made up afterwards, but I think this conflict will definitely fester up again. Speaking of BBAD, they were playing some very cool games last night. It was rather entertaining. Then that fight broke out and went on for a while, which was also entertaining.

The sock puppet skits were pretty funny.

I wonder who Jessie will put up? Will he even bother with Renny? Since she is not a threat. Will he go after Steven/Dan/Angie? We shall see.

Banthaholic
07-16-2008, 11:58 PM
I have no idea who Muscles will go after. I haven't caught AD yet, as I'm sleeping by that time, or watching marathon All Star games. Who are Jessie's friends?

I think both Ollie and April are on a short run. Seems like others are catching wind and that usually means end to the Show-mance.

Speaking of things Julie says, do you think they brought in the audience to deal with the uncomfortable Chen interviews. Great now she has more witnesses when she screws things up.

UKWildcat
07-17-2008, 12:39 AM
Muscles (I like this nickname) is really good friends with Memphis, I know this for a fact. I also think he is close with Michelle.

I'm pretty sure that Jessie will nominate Steven, along with someone else. He could put him against Renny, for obvious reasons. I don't know. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I don't like that April and Ollie have become close. I think that puts a serious damper on her chances of winning. We shall see.

Yeah, the live audience caught me off guard. If anything, it adds more pressure on Julie which will likely lead to more of her famous screw ups. Not sure the reasoning though.

BTW - I guess there are no pets? Maybe just a few fish in HOH? Anyone?

Nothing really exciting going on tonight. Just people talking and cooking.

pegger
07-17-2008, 06:39 AM
Hey, Brian, humility is looking for you!!!

9 -1!! Snap!!! :whip:

Jessie is still arrogant, and his little comment during the show proved it. Wake up, boy, those muscles will only get you so far!!

Yeah - I think things aren't looking so good for my man Dan.

Jessie's noms? I would guess Renne and Jerry - since Jerry did nominate him.

OC47150
07-17-2008, 07:39 AM
IWill he even bother with Renny? Since she is not a threat.

Renny as a nominee is a gimme. Muscles detests her, so she'll go up regardless.

Jerry's not a threat. I think he might go after Ollie.

Brian worked it waaaay too hard the first week. If he laid low and did his masterminding a month from now, he would've been okay. But he played his cards too soon.

pegger
07-17-2008, 08:40 AM
I agree Jerry is not a threat - but he nominated Muscles. Muscles strikes me as immature - and I think he would do the retribution nomination.

UKWildcat
07-17-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't think Muscles will bother nominating Jerry. That old man can be picked off later down the road.

I have a feeling he will nominate Steven, along with Renny I guess (for the reasons listed by you guys).

UKWildcat
07-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Muscles is officially on my nerves and I am really starting to dislike him.

This has nothing to do with his nominations.

[begin rant]
He is just a cocky self centered individual who thinks his opinion is right and everyone else is wrong, if there is even the smallest disagreement. I have seen a few videos on YouTube which would portray these personality traits, but last night on BBAD, he really confirmed it:

The House was talking about Boxing and UFC (or Mixed Martial Arts) and Muscles just "knows" that UFC requires no skill, no discipline, hardly any training and he goes on and on about it. Then he says that Boxing is the most prestigous sport and yada yada yada. He says that in the UFC one punch could change everything; if you are the best in your specialty a boxer could just come in and hit you with that one punch that would debunk your skill/specialty and end everything in one punch. And it's like he refused to look at the other side, like what if the grapler got the boxer on the ground? Nah, he didn't want to hear that. And his whole one punch theory, he says that doesn't happen in boxing like it does in MMA. Uhhh... Hello?!?!?!? Ever hear of Buster Douglas? Hasim Rahman?!?!?! And the list goes on and on. I just wish the House had a better knowledge of such things, they could have really put him in his place. Not to mention that the integrity of Boxing is in serious doubt, and has been for some time now, and that UFC/MMA has struck a new-found interest in a a sport that is similar, and trumps that of Boxing.

I didn't have anything against him, but the dude is becoming (or has become) a serious douchebag.

[/end rant]

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Jesse and Renny are both extremely annoying, but I'm glad Brian got out and they figured it out so fast. But I will not be remotely sad when Jesse or Renny leave . . . I just hope it's before the houseguests start going to the sequester house so I never have to see them again.

UKWildcat
07-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I definitely hope Renny and Jessie leave the house sooner, rather than later. Although it would be funny for someone to be stuck with Renny in sequester. lol. That would suck something fierce.

I actually think Renny has toned her personality down a lot, and people like her now. I think she didn't have her medicine the first week or something, so she was more crazy than normal. I dunno. But I'm pretty sure people in the house aren't annoyed by her as much as they were.

UKWildcat
07-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Yup... Jessie is a douchebag. I loved Steven's remarks with regards to him being a tool. lol

His reason for nominating Steven was pretty pathetic. "Because you didn't come up and see my HOH room and listen me talk about my muscles."

Give me a break. Just man up and tell him you don't like him and that a majority of the house does not either.

Nifty food competition. The RED team was pretty much doomed, but April and Libra's constant *****ing about being "stuck" with Jerry and Renny was rather obnoxious. I think April is mostly to blame, she couldn't even throw a cork up there, and when she did, the people didn't know it was coming so it would get lost, or overshoot the barrel. Yup, I'd say April pretty much lost that one for them.

Anyways... Glad to see that Jessie did not nominate Renny, even though he really wanted to. Dan and Steven are much bigger threats. Hell, I don't even think Renny is a threat.

Last night's episode was rather entertaining!

The house had a fake Big Brother Late Night Talk Show, where Dan was the host and interviewed guests (April and Ollie), there was a Top Ten list (by Michelle, Jerry and Steven), Keesha and Renny gave Angie a make over. There was also a sponsor commercial, done by Memphis (in gay attire nonetheless) and Jessie, "Gay Antique Roadshow" or something of that nature. All of the skits were pretty funny, and they said they were going to be done weekly. Good stuff.

I'm sure the video is posted somewhere. I'm also wondering if CBS is going to play any of it, since it was about 25+ minutes, I doubt they will.

Doesn't look like anything exciting is going on tonight.

OC47150
07-21-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm going to be disrespectful to Jessie:

You're an arrogant freakin' moron, Muscle Boy!!!!! Your arrogance will be your downfall this season!!!!!

Is it bad that I want to see more screen time of Angie in a bikini? :lipsrsealed:

UKWildcat
07-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Is it bad that I want to see more screen time of Angie in a bikini? :lipsrsealed:

Not at all! She has got a smoking hot body... but she tends to hide it by wearing loose baggy clothes or some sort of jacket or something. It is like she is purposely covering up or something. Maybe she just doesn't want to flaunt it... which is a great for her... but sucks for us. ;)

I want to see more of Keesha too. She is really hot and has a great body too. She does remind me an awful lot of Danielle from a couple seasons ago, but hotter.

April is kind of starting to get on my nerves, but not nearly on the level of Jessie. And this could pass too.

It seems that April and Keesha (the two blonds) are starting to butt heads more and more, and I'd rather see Keesha win that battle too.

pegger
07-21-2008, 10:43 PM
It seems that April and Keesha (the two blonds) are starting to butt heads more and more, and I'd rather see Keesha win that battle too.

But they need a big vat of lime jello.....

OC47150
07-22-2008, 09:58 PM
The Marine in Jerry came out tonight!! The old salt!!! :thumbsup:

I was only half-watching at the beginning but what was the stygma Steven was referring to?

And Jessie is still an oblivious arrogant muscle boy.

UKWildcat
07-23-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure OC. He might have been talking about him not going up to see Jessie's room, which would have been disgraceful? I don't know, maybe someone else can answer that one.

Yeah, Jessie is my least favorite house guest. Followed by Michelle and Libra.

The blow up between Libra, Jerry and Renny was rather entertaining.

I have a feeling Steven will get the boot.

I would like to see Angie or Keesha win HOH tonight. :thumbsup: Dan would be interesting as well, granted, he is still in the house. If Dan happens to leave, I would love to see Steven get HOH, but I don't think that scenario is going to happen.

Pretty cool POV competition. I was hoping it was going to last more than 4 rounds though, just to see what some of the other prizes would have been, like the slop pass. Usually they will do like a new TV, a trip, a motorcycle (last year), 5 or 10 grand, or something like that, in the later rounds - just to get someone to give up the POV.

So yeah, I think Steven will be departing us tonight; which would eliminate Bantha from his own game. ;) :sad:

UKWildcat
07-23-2008, 10:45 PM
I knew the plans to save Steven were going to fall through. They usually do.

Stevens little speech was something else. :eek: I'm gonna have to watch that again.

Boy is Muscles ever obnoxious. I loved how Chen asked him that question about people thinking he was all muscles and no brain, but he didn't understand it and had her to repeat it. lol

The alien scaring April was pretty good... but not as good as Angie scaring Steven. lol :thumbsup:

Sorry Bantha, you lose! ;)

I know Pegger has got to be relieved.

Did you ever pick anyone OC?

Well, like I said earlier, I am thrilled to see Keesha win HOH. She should straighten out the house a bit. I would have flipped if Libra would have won.

I wonder what Keesha will do? Go after Jessie/Michelle, Angie/Memphis? Or go after April/Libra? I don't think she will bother with the floaters in Dan, Renny or Jerry. Even though Dan wants to be aligned with Jessie. I bet Keesha shakes things up... and maybe her boobies too. Damn she was looking especially good tonight. :love:

pegger
07-24-2008, 06:21 AM
I know Pegger has got to be relieved.

Yeah - I was relieved.

I don't understand the "going after the floaters" thing tho. I hope that Keesha stirs it up this week - but that might be asking for too much.

April's got big thingees.

OC47150
07-24-2008, 08:09 AM
I knew Steven's fate was sealed from Tuesday night's show. The producers like to make it appear as if he/she has a chance but the HGs have their minds' made up.

Keesha as HOH will be interesting.

As for the floaters, I think they're going from previous BB seasons and the assumption that the floaters have the power, IMO. But we all know that's not the case.

Still dislike Jessie. He has the IQ of a jelly donut.

UKWildcat
07-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Alright... Keesha has shaken things up! :thumbsup:

I personally hope Jessie goes home, and not Angie. Jessie is a much bigger threat... and he is a douche. Get him out of the house while you have the chance, and do America a favor.

That Food Comp. was pretty funny. Dan and Renny were funny. They sucked too. April and Ollie didn't do much better. I swear, that April gets pised off at some competitions, when she loses or doesn't perform well. And most of the time it is her own fault. :yes:

I think Keesha made a smart decision. Out of the "floaters" she has Renny for sure, pretty sure she has Jerry too. Dan is the only one in question, but I think he will do what the house wants (Keesha, April, Libra, Ollie, Renny and Jerry), as far as this vote goes. I know Keesha wants Angie out on a more personal level but she isn't as strong of a competitor as Jessie. Thats why I say get him out now, and we won't have to see him again until the finale. Memphis and Angie are much more harmless than Jessie and Michelle.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

And I'm glad the live eviction and HOH comp has been moved to Thursday.

Apparently the house guests aren't aware that the live show is moving from Wed. to Thursday. They were just talking about this weeks eviction on Wed. and they were complaining that things weren't spread out enough.

BTW - This season of BBAD has been pretty dull thus far. They need to give the house guests more alcohol. Each person gets like 2 beers or something pathetic like that. I remember seasons past where they used to get cases and cases, and if they ran out, they would get more cases. The past couple of seasons they have been real slack.

OC47150
07-29-2008, 08:15 AM
Okay, finally caught up with BB. Had family in from out of town and didn't watch Sunday's episode until last night.

I think Keesha's nominations were good but I want Angie to stay, just 'cause of the eye-candy factor. :thumbsup: Granted he's a strong player but Jessie is a douche and a moron. Glad he didn't see the nomination coming.

That said, I'm thinking Keesha's one-track plan to get revenge for Steven's eviction might hurt her in the long run.

The Food Comp was fun. Renny and Dan and April and Ollie were equally bad.

I'm glad it's moved to Thursday, too.

CaptainSolo1138
07-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Apparently one of the fellas on the show likes penis. (http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212160626.shtml)

OC47150
07-29-2008, 05:28 PM
One of the BB web sites I visit (for pix of the ladies, of course! :thumbsup:) had some of Jessie's so-called modeling pix posted. It doesn't surprise me.

I think he's incapable of loving anyone other than himself.

CaptainSolo1138
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
One of the BB web sites I visit (for pix of the ladies, of course! :thumbsup:) had some of Jessie's so-called modeling pix posted. It doesn't surprise me. Needless to say those are the ones I saw first, using the article I posted as its source.

OC47150
07-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Boy, Jessie was working it hard!!! And he's lost it. When you use that many steroids, that should be expected. :pleased:

The POV was nasty. I wonder what happened to Memphis' counting to 3,600-plan.

Ah, the Jerry and Memphis blowup. You know, Jerry's probably crapped bigger piles than Memphis during his lifetime. I truly think Jerry could take the boy. Really. And I'd pay money to see that.

And CBS, get rid of the mixologist title. He's a freakin' bartender!

UKWildcat
07-30-2008, 11:46 AM
It doesn't surprise me at all if/that Jessie is a homosexual. Michelle has been trying to get real close to him and strike a romance, but he doesn't want to. At first I thought maybe he had a decent taste in women, but the gay thing would better explain it. The kid is so in love with himself, I pegged him as an asexual.

Yeah, Jessie was working it real hard. Because he is scared. He probably spent more time in the HOH room than Keesha. lol

That POV was very nasty. Its great that Keesha left 21 minutes in, yet she still won because everyone else went over. :thumbsup:
I read online where Keesha actually pulled Steven's name out of the POV bag, CBS forgot to remove it, which was edited out. Someone dropped the ball.

Ollie is really starting to grow on me. He is quietly becoming one of my favorites. Dude cracks me up.

The blow up between Jerry and Memphis was something else. I don't think Jerry has any right to call Memphis a "womanizer", he doesn't even know him. Memphis seems like a good guy, but that blow up definitely showed a different side to him. Although I think he had every right to get angry/upset and defend himself, he reacted a little extreme though. Jerry really doesn't like him I guess. I couldn't believe the stuff he was saying to Dan outside. I think it is safe to say, if either of those 2 win HOH, the other is going up.

We had our first Banner of the season! Libra and someone are liars, love Steven? lol. True indeed. Does anyone know exactly what the banner said? I looked online and couldn't find the exact wording.

It sucks that Keesha made that alliance with Libra and won't break her word. I bet Keesha is hoping someone takes Libra out next week though. :yes:

America's Player? ugh... Atleast it would only be for a week, in which case, I don't mind if the person accepts. No telling who will win the vote. I wouldn't be suprised if they accept though, to atleast get 20 grand out of it. Should be interesting.

I still applaud Keesha for shaking things up a bit. And apparently she isn't as big of a target as I would have thought, since the house believes others orchestrated the whole thing.

Alright... I really hope Jessie gets the boot. That would just be awesome!!! And it would be in everyone's best interest; he is a much stronger player than Angie. And it will be interesting to see who wins HOH. Believe it or not, I wouldn't care if Libra won; that would most certainly make Keesha safe, and no telling who she would target/nominate since everyone hates her. :D ;)

Looking forward to Thursday night.

OC47150
07-30-2008, 12:04 PM
In Jerry's defense, he's from a different generation. And I mean that in a good way.

To Jerry, a man's word is/was his word. When he evicted Brian that first week, he didn't wear his Marine stuff because he gave Brian his word as a former Marine and man, and Brian broke that honor.

And for the womanizer comment, Jerry was probably already a married man at Memphis's age and had decent, stable jobs. I don't know if there's more going on in the house that we're not seeing to back this up or not. By no means am I degrading bartending as a job. But when Jerry was 40 years younger, a bartender (not mixologist) was an old salt.

Jerry's not getting much camera time, as was Steven prior to his eviction.

UKWildcat
07-31-2008, 02:42 PM
That whole not wearing Marine garb is baloney. Jerry broke his word either way. Yes, Brian did have other alliances but Jerry still formed an alliance with him; you can have multiple alliances, its part of the game. Brian just got caught and so the house turned on him and wanted him out. Jerry was "forced" to put Brian up, against the word he gave him. Look at Keesha... she gave her word to Libra and Libra has been talking smack about Keesha and has been plotting against her, and the entire house wants Libra out, but does Keesha break her word? Nope. Not at all. She even makes a point to the entire house that she is not going back on her word. Jerry could have easily did the same thing, even though it would have upset the house. Dan did the same thing with Brian, kept his word; and it has benefitted him too as he can be trusted by people. I like the guy, Jerry, but he broke his word and I don't see how not wearing Marine attire is going to change that or reflect anything any differently. Maybe it is a military thing, from which I am unfamiliar? You can make promises in the uniform/garb/attire but when you break the promise you have to take the uniform/garb/attire off beforehand? Just doesn't make sense to me, but oh well. Just my 2 cents...

I did see on AfterDark last night where Jerry apologized to Memphis for the womanizer comment.

Anyways... So who is getting the boot tonight?!?!?!? I think the house will be making a serious mistake if they don't get Jessie out right now. It is the perfect opportunity. You could take Angie out at any time, she hasn't won a blasted thing. Jessie, he will always be a strong competitor for not only HOH, but also POV. If they don't get him out now, it will be tougher down the road and chances are, they'll have to try and backdoor him. I say don't even bother and evict him tonight. Do the house a favor, and America! :D

Perhaps more importantly... I wonder who will win HOH? Renny would be interesting. I'd wouldn't mind seeing Ollie win either.

OC47150
07-31-2008, 02:54 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing, UK. Now is the time to get Jessie out fo the house. Haven't the HGs learned from previous BB's???

Jessie's a strong player...and proven it, too. I hope/wish the HGs are smart enough to realize that he's a bigger threat (and a******) than Angie and get rid of him.

UKWildcat
07-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Exactly!

Who would you like to see win HOH OC?

And where did pegger and Bantha run off to?

pegger
07-31-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm still here - My folks came down for vacation - so BB took a bit of a back seat to the grandkids playing with the grandparents....

I think the house is smart enough to get rid of Muscles tonight. Angie is no threat. Besides, Jessie blew his chance when he went "roids" all over Keisha.

While April has got big thingees - she is getting nasty looking.

OC47150
07-31-2008, 03:18 PM
Angie's the cutest girl in the house, so that's why I want her to stay. :thumbsup:

Michelle has that rode-hard-put-to-bed-wet look written all over her. And she looks like she could kick your butt, too.

As for HOH, Renny would shake things up. So would Libra or April.

If Angie got it, her nominations would be for revenge.

The house is so divided right now, almost down the middle. Renny and Jerry have been keeping low profiles, other than the womanizing remark.

UKWildcat
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
April is getting less and less attractive as the days progress... very interesting.

Angie is very cute, and has a smoking body - as we all know.

I still prefer Keesha though.

Michelle said she used to box in the amateurs... so yeah, she could probably kick our butts. lol. I'd like to see how she can do at the physical/endurance competitions though, that'll really show a lot. Though I don't like her and I'd prefer that she lose. :D

The house is very divided, though I think Renny is going towards the side of Keesha/April/Ollie and Libra (ugh). Renny is really close to Keesha, they are best friends apparently. Keesha has stated that the only person she can trust in the house is Renny, and Steven as well,l before he was evicted.

I wonder if CBS will show the earthquake footage from the BB house tonight? :confused:

pegger
07-31-2008, 09:12 PM
So - someone please tell me - why is it, when people get into the house, they become FREAKING IDIOTS???

Seriously - ANGIE? How was she a threat?

Everyone left are idiots.

Banthaholic
07-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm still here, just been busy. I must agree people are idiots. why Libra/April call the shots for the past three weeks and others take the hits is beyond me. I thought Jerry was out of line calling Memphis a womanizer the other day. I liked Jerry but charcter attacks at this stage aren't warrented. Keisha, I had hopes for, but her failure to allign herself against Libra might be a mistake down the road. Or she just may win.

OC47150
07-31-2008, 10:59 PM
What the hell were they thinking?!?!?!?!

The hottest chick in the house is voted out, and the biggest moron in BB history is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever wins better turn around and renominate Jessie, if they know what's best for the whole house.

And Jessie, can you spell those big fifty-cent words you were throwing around tonight? I seriously doubt it. :yes:

UKWildcat
08-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Idiots... morons... imbeciles... fools... dumbasses... etc.

And it was ultimately Keesha's decision. I don't think this move is really going to help her in the game. She evicted someone on a personal and emotional level, not a strategic level. Get out a big threat? or get out no threat at all? Hmmm... lets see... I'll take "no threat please". ugh. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Jessie will go right back up, but I don't see it happening. They had their chance, and they blew it. He'll be in the house another month or so... I can see it now. :mad: And I bet you we hear the words, "We should have evicted him in week 3 when we had the chance... and not Angie!" in the near future. I guaran-damn-ty it!

I couldn't even make sense out of Jessies little speech.

Cool that they showed the earthquake.

Dan being asked and accepting the America's Player was alright. I am sure he will throw this HOH competition, not to jeopardize his game any further.

Glad you guys are still around, pegger and Bantha! :thumbsup:

NO SPOILERS!

So the new HOH is known. Apparently deals were made in the process, aren't they always during endurance competitions?!?!? Could make for an interesting week, all things considered.

Thats all for now. I don't plan on watching much AD this season, these house guests are rather boring. :sad: Oh yeah, and they are all idiots... morons... imbeciles... fools... and dumbasses... ;)

OC47150
08-03-2008, 09:04 PM
I have to agree with April's nominations. I think it was Jerry the other week who said Memphis is a strong player and could easily win it all. Both Memphis and Jessie are strong players, and if you don't get rid of them now, well, you know what happens.

It was funny that Jessie was talking smack at the beginning of the HOH but got awful quiet before he fell off.

And Renny gave America crotch and boob flashes. Hope CBS doesn't get hit with an FCC complaint. lol

Little disappointed there wasn't a food competition.

Observation: the HOH has yet to nominate a pawn in order to get rid of a bigger target. That's refreshing.

UKWildcat
08-04-2008, 12:59 AM
I love Keesha, but she is not a very smart/good player. Why does she feel compelled to hang out with and become good friends with the enemy? or someone who your alliance is targeting? That makes no sense at all. I can see why April (and other people in their alliance) doesn't trust her, I wouldn't trust her.

I like Aprils nominations, but I still prefer to see Jessie go even though Memphis is the target.

April kicked ace at that competition. Looks like my player pick is safe for another week. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was looking forward to a food comp; those have been pretty good so far this season.

POV should be interesting. I'll be happy as long as Jessie or Michelle don't win it.

Ollie is quickly becoming my favorite, and at this stage in the game I would like to see him win. Dan too... he is flying under the radar, but I think the house guests are starting to catch onto him. lol Libra knew he threw that HOH comp too. Gotta give her props for that, the chick can play - somewhat. And April guessing he was America's Player was spot on too.

OC47150
08-04-2008, 08:00 AM
To be honest, I don't think Keisha is thinking. She is just one of those socialable types who enjoys people's company. She had a stressful week last week and wants to relax.

Dan's pep talks were good, too.

Libra is smart, smarter than we're giving her credit for. Not too much passes her.

pegger
08-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Yeah - Dan threw it way to early. He should have waiting for at least 1 guy to fall.

UKWildcat
08-04-2008, 11:57 AM
To be honest, I don't think Keisha is thinking. She is just one of those socialable types who enjoys people's company. She had a stressful week last week and wants to relax.

Yeah, I don't think she is thinking at all. I don't blame her for being social and talking with Memphis, but she is not helping her game. If you know that your alliance is targeting him, and that they have their doubts about you, why would you spend so much time with the enemy? Sure, Keesha said that she will "talk to whomever she wants", but what she doesn't realize is that she is seriously jeopardizing her game. I think her stubbornness and her obliviousness are the main reasons why she is not going to win the game.

Libra is smart, smarter than we're giving her credit for. Not too much passes her.

No doubt. Too bad she has a target the size of Texas on her back. ;) She doesn't have a chance to win this game... which is fine.

Yeah - Dan threw it way to early. He should have waiting for at least 1 guy to fall.

You mean, 1 guy that is not 75 years old? :p ;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I don't post much in this thread since my work schedule means I often have to wait a day or so to see an episode, so I don't want to read this thread and get spoiled . . .

Anyway, I'm glad both Memphis and Jessie were nominated. I also freaking hate everything about Michelle, from her pug face to her stupid accent to her overall retardation. Renny has grown on me a lot, and I like Dan even though he is a terrible actor.

It's too bad Angie is gone, she was hot . . . Keesha has a nice body but her face looks so old. April looks like a ghost to me. So yeah.

OC47150
08-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow, what an episode!!!

Right now, I think either Memphis or Jessie have a fair chance of going home.

Have you ever seen a happier birthday party!!! They were the happ, happ, happiest bunch of @#$%^*&@s since Danny freakin' Kaye came along!!!

Michelle took the unitard the wrong way. She should wear it with pride, just like Jen and Sheila!!!!

Boy, I've never noticed how much hair Michelle had until tonight. What a mane!!!!

Jessie sure does like to stir the pot.

pegger
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Awesome episode.

Showed me 4 things:

1) Jessie is an idiot (but I already knew that)- keep your mouth shut when you are on the block!
2) Michelle is a biatch (but I already knew that too) - Who cares - it's game Even Sheila - who was a nutcase - had fun with it.
3) Libra is a nutbar
4) Keesha is an idiot and a nutbar.

My man Dan is looking good right now - just laying low and letting the idiots self destruct around him.

UKWildcat
08-06-2008, 11:28 AM
I thought the episode was awesome as well.

I love those types of POV competitions.

I can't stand Libra or Michelle, but I was sooo happy Libra took the trip from her. :thumbsup:

That Birthday Party was something else. lol

Keesha continues to NOT do herself any favors in the game and keeps hurting her chances of winning.

Jessie is a serious instigator and needs to leave the house. I'm sure the house will vote Memphis out, as per April's wishes, but, Libra, Renny and Keesha could easily vote out Jessie - they just have to get Jerry, Dan, Michelle or Ollie to flip. Jerry hates Memphis and will vote him out, and to stay good with the current HOH. Michelle, that isn't going to happen for obvious reasons. Ollie, that isn't going to happen either for obvious reasons. So that leaves Dan, and I bet America's Player will vote out Jessie - since America seems to hate him. But L, R, and K can't count on his vote. So I still think Memphis will get the boot, L, R and K will vote him out as not to upset and anger April - but Dan, America's Player, will be the 1 lone vote for Jessie (which will cause a stir, just like it did when Eric was America's Player in Season 8).

Should be an interesting eviction... and I can't wait to see who win the next HOH!!! :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
That was the sorriest rendition of "Happy Birthday" I've ever heard. :p

OC47150
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Jessie is a serious instigator and needs to leave the house. I'm sure the house will vote Memphis out, as per April's wishes, but, Libra, Renny and Keesha could easily vote out Jessie - they just have to get Jerry, Dan, Michelle or Ollie to flip. Jerry hates Memphis and will vote him out, and to stay good with the current HOH. Michelle, that isn't going to happen for obvious reasons. Ollie, that isn't going to happen either for obvious reasons. So that leaves Dan, and I bet America's Player will vote out Jessie - since America seems to hate him. But L, R, and K can't count on his vote. So I still think Memphis will get the boot, L, R and K will vote him out as not to upset and anger April - but Dan, America's Player, will be the 1 lone vote for Jessie (which will cause a stir, just like it did when Eric was America's Player in Season 8).

OC's prediction: Jessie's gone.

Jerry could easily vote Jessie out, regardless of what April says. Muscle Boy's rubbed the old jarhead wrong one too many times.

Dan's vote is sewn up. He'll do whatever America tells him, and it will be to vote Jessie out.

I see Renny, Keesha and Libra definitely voting for Jessie to go. Jessie and Renny still have bad blood, even though it hasn't been discussed lately.

UKWildcat
08-06-2008, 11:23 PM
OC's prediction: Jessie's gone.

Jerry could easily vote Jessie out, regardless of what April says. Muscle Boy's rubbed the old jarhead wrong one too many times.

Dan's vote is sewn up. He'll do whatever America tells him, and it will be to vote Jessie out.

I see Renny, Keesha and Libra definitely voting for Jessie to go. Jessie and Renny still have bad blood, even though it hasn't been discussed lately.

I hope you are correct OC, but I just don't see it happening. Jerry seems to go with whatever the HOH's wishes are. He could vote out Jessie, but i think it is unlikely.

I just don't see R, L and K voting for Jessie because of the sh*tstorm that would be April. It seems like every week the votes will sway, but they end up being unanimous for whomever the HOH wants out. I just don't see this week being any different, with the exception to Dan's vote.

If there is a week this trend could change, I definitely think it could be this week, but again, I just don't see it happening. I hope it does though, no doubt. I hate the douche that is Jessie, and I have no beef with Memphis.

pegger
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM
That was AWESOME! I'm SO happy Jessie is gone and that stupid alliance of "7" is gone!!!!

Michelle winning HoH is not ideal - but I think she'll put Libra and Keesha up - with Libra gone! (pluh-leeze!!!)

The game got (more) interesting!

OC47150
08-07-2008, 08:57 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the HGs got it right!!!!!!!!!!!! After how many seasons??

Regardless of what he said or how he acted, Jessie was shocked. He didn't have a clue.

April was just as shocked, too, but it's a game, baby!!! The HOH think they can dictate his/her vote. It was good to see that flipped on its head.

The HGs looked a little worried after Michelle won HOH. She's gonna target Libra and Keesha, I bet.

And Michelle's butt looked kinda cute in the unitard. :lipsrsealed:

The returning HGs from seasons past sounds like an interesting idea.

UKWildcat
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
The game got much more interesting... indeed.

I was thrilled to see Jessie get voted out, just awesome! I didn't think they were going to pull it off, but they did. Outstanding!

I was not so thrilled to see Michelle win HOH though, I was actually wanting to see Libra win, of those two. Michelle will shake things up and get revenge for Jessie's eviction. I have no doubts that she will target Libra and Keesha, since they orchestrated the whole thing. I'd much rather see Libra get evicted though, without a doubt.

So it looks like the house is split again, but in a different way:

Keesha, Libra, Renny, Dan and Memphis

vs

April, Ollie, Michelle and Jerry.

Though Jerry and Memphis aren't really "tied" to a "side", but they should be with the way this past week played out. Memphis should definitely be loyal to K, L, R and D for what they did for him. And Jerry and Memphis certainly aren't going to be on the same "side". So that is how the house is.

Should be a very interesting week. :thumbsup: And next week should be even more interesting! :D

This is shaping up to be a great season.

EDIT:

Keesha just referred to Jerry as "Turtle face". lol Great nickname!

OC47150
08-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I was right!! I'll go out on a limb now and say Libra is gone. She causes enough strife in the house as Jessie.

Things are heating up in the house earlier than usual. Jerry is getting a bigger target on his back, too.

It was great to see the food competition, and great to see some of the old HGs back.

pegger
08-10-2008, 09:56 PM
What surprised me with this episode is:

1) How much my respect for Jerry has gone down - he was a real butt hole tonight

2) How much my respect for Memphis has gone up.

UKWildcat
08-10-2008, 10:45 PM
The stupid golf ran over so my DVR only recorded the first 10 minutes of Big Brother.

Can someone fill me in on what happened tonight? Results of Food Comp. and anything else that transpired throughout the episode?

I do know Keesha and Libra are nominated for eviction, but that is it.

pegger
08-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Well - they recapped last weeks episode.

Michelle won. All hell broke lose.

Jerry became a real *** - and started attacking the "other" side - but specifically Dan (calling down his religion, calling him Judas, "Stop hiding behind that cross")

Memphis (in the DR) was calling his "side (Michelle, etc...) pathetic - don't call down people's religion - that deserves punch in the mouth

Libra, Keesha vs Michelle and April for a large part of the show

Dan hid in his room - and acting like he was ashamed (and it worked!)

Food comp - the "news game" - hosted by Brian. It was HGs against former HGs - and to guess if the new story was true or not - if the HG guessed right, they got food for the day - if wrong - the former HG gets cash.

Long story short - all the HGs are stupid. they got 2 days of food.

Then Lybra and Keesha were nominated.

OC47150
08-11-2008, 08:45 AM
The food competition news/not news was fun. There was a HG from the previous BBs: Chicken George, Bunky, Amy, Jun, Jace, Janelle, Mike Booger and Jen. Questions were like gas is now $6/gallon and Bret Farve came out of retirement and is now a Jet.

I've lost a little respect for Jerry, too. Attacking someone's religion is wrong.

Michelle's 'this is for Jessie' bravado is getting old. We get the clue, girl.

pegger
08-11-2008, 08:57 AM
What ticks me off is when they get all snarky over someone lying to them - or switching votes. Like Jerry didn't? F'ing hyprocrite - first freaking week buddy - or don't you remember? Oh - but that's OK for him to stab an "ally" in the back - when someone else does it, he's a liar and a Judas and an embarrement to his religion? Please.

Oh - it was a GREAT episode by the way - I love it when the HGs start screaming at yelling at each other.

The reason my respect for Memphis went up was that he defended Dan (on the religion part), knows his "side" is being stupid and hyprocitical - and quite frankly is ALL about the game.

Ollie is just quitely floating through. He might make it to the end...

UKWildcat
08-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the updates guys! Sounds like I missed a pretty good episode. :(

pegger
08-12-2008, 10:16 PM
What the hell was the point of Jerry's speech? I think the old guy has gone senile.

UKWildcat
08-13-2008, 01:10 AM
No doubt. He has lost it!!!

I have a good feeling Libra will get the boot.

I hope Keesha or Memphis or Dan, or Renny, wins HOH, and turns the table on April, Ollie (least likely to leave) and/or Michelle/Turtle Face. That would be the best. :thumbsup:

April is really starting to get on my f'ing nerves... and I picked her to win the whole damn thing. :(

OC47150
08-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Ta-ta, Turtle Man!!!

Okay, I'm caught up. (Had to watch the Mole to see who won).

Boy, they're turning on each other earlier than usual this season. I think Libra is going. The odds are against her.

The catfight in the HOH room was good. But what was better was the other HGs eating dessert at the kitchen counter will it was going on!! :yes:

Memphis better watch it with winning the prizes. Yeah, it was a necklace of onions but he still has the vintage car and that makes him a bigger target.

April is a tricky one. I'm glad Keesha called her out in front of Michelle. That plants the seeds of doubt.

Judas!!!!! I like Jerry, but he needs to get over it. It's a game, and the HGs' words aren't worth much, Colonel.

pegger
08-14-2008, 09:08 PM
After all the fuss on the live-feeds - I was hoping for a shake up...But then again, I'm happy Libra is gone.

I'm also super happy Renee won (I can't believe I said that)... My man Dan is looking good!

UKWildcat
08-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I'd much rather see Libra get the boot than Keesha. She may not be the best/smartest player, but I still think she is bangin'. :love:

I was happy to see Renny get it too. Actually, I was just happy to see April/Ollie/Jerry NOT get it. Once they were out and Memphis, Dan, Keesha and Renny were left, I didn't care who won. It would have been nice to see Memphis get it, you know he would put up April and Jerry in a heartbeat, but Renny could very well do the same thing. Either way, bravo Renny!!! (I can't believe I'm saying that either lol)

UKWildcat
08-16-2008, 11:57 PM
I have stayed spoiler free this week so far, no checking websites or wathcing BBAD, but I bet Renny still puts up April and Ollie or Jerry. :thumbsup:

pegger
08-17-2008, 07:09 AM
I have stayed spoiler free this week so far, no checking websites or wathcing BBAD, but I bet Renny still puts up April and Ollie or Jerry. :thumbsup:

Well I did spoil it for myself - but I won't spoil it for you.

:twisted:

OC47150
08-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Rennie in charge will be interesting. If she's smart (and I think she is) she'll nominate April and Ollie. Those two have instigated/stirred up more trouble for the house. They're a powerful couple and need to be split up.

OC47150
08-17-2008, 09:00 PM
April and Jerry? Now that's interesting.

I laughed hard at Ollie and the birds. I have to admit: the Birds is the one Hitchcock movie that unnerves me more than any other.

Interesting food competition. Rock, paper, scissors with nasty food!

UKWildcat
08-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Good episode tonight.

Ollie and the birds was hysterical. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. lol

I can see why Renny nominated April and Jerry. I'm sure if either is removed via the POV, then Ollie would go up. Now what would be very interesting is if Ollie wins POV and removes April, then Michelle will likely go up. Or would Ollie not use the POV? I doubt that. This would be a very interesting scenario nonetheless, but I doubt it will play out because Ollie never wins anything. :rolleyes:

Cool, yet gross, food competition. Seems like forever since I have seen a food comp., having missed last weeks. I gained a little respect for Michelle; that girl has an iron stomach! :eek:

Okay, well I have stayed spoiler free this whole week and will likely continue through the rest of the season. BBAD has just been extremely boring; nothing like this past season; I bet it's ratings take a big hit too. Good season, and better house guests (for the most part), no doubt, but a pretty boring group of individuals overall.

OC47150
08-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Ollie and the birds was hysterical. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. lol

Now what would be very interesting is if Ollie wins POV and removes April, then Michelle will likely go up. Or would Ollie not use the POV? I doubt that. This would be a very interesting scenario nonetheless, but I doubt it will play out because Ollie never wins anything. :rolleyes:

Ollie's wising up. He knows that April is having an affect on his game. If he wins POV, I could see him keeping the nominations as is, in hopes that Jerry would be evicted.

And Ollie creeping behind the furniture, one eye toward the sky!!

UKWildcat
08-18-2008, 11:49 AM
I would hope that Ollie wouldn't use the POV should he win it, but I don't think April is the kind of person that would understand/forgive him for not using it on her. She seems that selfish. And Renny pretty much told Ollie that April was the target for this week so he (and she) knows that it is pretty much a done deal. But you are correct, I think Ollie is wising up, which is why I can see him throwing the POV competition, just so he is not put in that position. But who knows what he is thinking... we don't know a whole lot about him and the "birds" was the most screentime he has received all season. :rolleyes: :D

OC47150
08-19-2008, 09:58 PM
April was a little too smug during the POV ceremony. She needs to go. In her own words, she's a total *****. I agree 100 percent.

Now if the HGs feel the same way. :yes:

The POV competition looked cool. Ollie and the crows!!! He can't escape them!!! :razz:

And throughout the POV competition, I kept looking at Michelle's hair. She looked like Carrot Top!!

UKWildcat
08-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Carrot Top. lol

That was a really sweet POV competition. I was glad Dan won it too. Jerry had it locked up had he not folded. It would have been interesting to see who Renny would have put up in Jerry or April's place though. No telling what she would have done. :confused:

Pretty sure April is a lock to leave the house. She needs to go. I can't stand her, even though she was my pick to win the whole thing.

Can't wait to see who gets the next HOH. Should be interesting...

OC47150
08-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Bye-bye, Ape-ril. It's not you didn't see it coming. You made more enemies in the house than friends.

So, if April and Ollie want to get married, who cares what the sister thinks?

Did you get the feeling that Papa Ed didn't watch BB? I did.

Now that's the coolest HOH competition game in the history of BB!!!!

pegger
08-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah - the HoH is awesome. Looks like FUN!

Kinda boring episode tho...It's getting to the dull part of the session....

Bye-bye thingees.

OC47150
08-21-2008, 09:16 PM
I remember what I forgot to type earlier:

Was Dan's slip of the tongue at eviction time accidental or intentional? :ermm:

Hmmm, inquiring minds want to know.

Banthaholic
08-21-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm so out of the loop. We've been watching the Olympics non-stop, thus no BB the past two weeks. I'll be back next Tues though.

UKWildcat
08-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Very sweet HOH competition!!! Should shape up to be a good one.

No surprise that April was given the boot. That takes me out of the running for picking the correct house guest to win BB. She sure was a piece of work; all the "I don't know what I did to those people" and all that crap. Her sister was a little uglier than her in the face, but had much bigger thingees; not sure if anyone else noticed that or not. :eek:

Dan got me with his vote for "Jer-", but I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose. ;)

I'm starting to like Dan more and more with each passing week. He is a really good spot to win this game if he can keep it up.

I hope we get to see the sequester house next week!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Her sister was a little uglier than her in the face, but had much bigger thingees; not sure if anyone else noticed that or not. :eek:
Er, I noticed. :D

With moving to the dorms and whatnot, I think I'll be watching this online from now on, and might not catch every episode. The jungle vines were pretty sweet, though.

OC47150
08-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh, Ollie, this is reality calling. You're not in as much control of the game as you think. If fact, you're a little dillusional but keep thinking you're in charge. I'm glad Dan called you out during the nomination meeting.

I could see where, after a while, the HOH competition would take its toll on the HGs.

No food competition again this week. Shucks. :sad:

UKWildcat
08-25-2008, 01:20 AM
I don't know. Seems like Ollie is doing a pretty good job thus far. I hope Dan wouldn't let him totally screw up his alliance and game, but at this rate, it could most certainly happen.

If either Jerry or Memphis win POV, no telling what will happen. Who would go up, if Ollie and Michelle are supposedly safe?!?!?

Man, this should be an interesting week... much more interesting than I was anticipating.

Oh yeah, Dan is a pretty good actor BTW.

Missed the Food Comp as well. :(

OC47150
08-25-2008, 09:36 AM
If either Jerry or Memphis win POV, no telling what will happen. Who would go up, if Ollie and Michelle are supposedly safe?!?!?

Dan is in a bad position regardless. He'll have to nominate a potential ally if Jerry or Memphis wins, or alienate Ollie and Michelle by breaking his word and putting one of them up. This week only places a bigger target on Dan's back.

But this is the time of year when the HGs start turning on each other, because they want to advance to the finals. It's my favorite time of the season!

I hope we get to see the jury house this week.

pegger
08-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah - I don't understand Dan's logic. I thought the speech (for nominations) was funny - when he called Memphis a Renegade - hoping to keep his alliance intact - but Memphis strikes me as someone who could be vindictive.

Hopefully Dan is willing to break his word to Ollie. The only other person he could put up as a pawn would be Renny. Keesha could get voted out.

OC47150
08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Boy, Ollie went from being in the driver's seat to being tossed under the bus!!! Classic!!!

You have to admit, Ollie was getting a little cocky. His over confidence was his downfall.

And props to Dan. He stirred the pot real good by having the other HGs call each other out.

The POV challenge was cool. Wonder if they can keep the space suits?

And America did right with giving the phone call to Jerry.

pegger
08-26-2008, 10:03 PM
I didn't want to post anything from the feeds - but Ollie went INSANE. They really didn't show it.

As much as Dan is my pony - he is over playing it. What the hell was it with the roulette game?

I'm glad he blindsided Ollie - and I hope Michelle is gone. She's a wanker anyways.

Oh - and who is STUPID enough to make a deal for HoH? Have you NEVER watched BB before? Hello! Does the name Kaysar mean ANYTHING to you?

OC47150
08-27-2008, 09:08 AM
I wish I'd seen that. I can see Ollie very easily exploded. He looks like he has a short fuse and with April gone, there's nothing to keep him calm.

Once Dan's off the show, I want him to explain the roulette game rules.

Dan's play to be HOH with no blood on his hands hasn't worked as well as he thought. Ollie and Jerry will be gunning for him next week.

UKWildcat
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Real good show last night.

I'm not sure exactly what Dan's roulette game meant either, would like that explained as well. Maybe Julie Chen will ask him live up in the HOH room.

Pretty nifty POV competition. I was glad Memphis won, although it would have been something else if Michelle won, and took Jerry off - then Dan would have put up Ollie. :eek: That would have been something to witness.

Yeah, Ollie is rather stupid for believing Dan was going to let him hold all the power this week. If that was the case, I'm sure Dan would have just given him the HOH - duh.

Michelle is just terrible. If things aren't going her way or if she is on the block she turns into a different kind of bwitch, more so than normal. I won't be sad when she walks out the door... at all!

BTW - Dan is a pretty good player... but Renny may be the best player that is left in the house. She is very smart. I knew she was going to question Dan's intentions with his little game. I hope people aren't underestimating her, cause she could win this thing.

Don't forget guys... DOUBLE EVICTION this week!!!! :thumbsup:

pegger
08-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Well Thursday will be interesting because of the numbers left:
6 houseguest. 1 HoH, 2 Evictees - leaves 3 votes. Only 2 votes needed to evict.

Let's assume that Michelle goes. That leaves Jerry and Ollie vs Keesha, Memphis and Renny.

Let's go through some senerios:

If Jerry or Ollie wins - I see them putting up Memphis vs Dan.

If Jerry or Ollie wins POV - they prob. wouldn't use the POV. Memphis is gone.

If Keesha or Renny win POV - they won't use it. Memphis is gone

If Memphis wins - he's off, Keesha's up - Dan goes home.

If Dan wins, Keesha is up Memphis goes home.

If Memphis, Keesha or Renny wins - I see Ollie and Jerry going up. No one would use POV unless Jerry or Ollie wins. If either of them come off - Dan goes up - the other one goes home (Jerry or Ollie).

So the possible evictees Thursday night are Ollie, Memphis and Dan

Best case scenerio (for my pony) is Memphis wins HoH and he wins POV.

I can't wait till Thursday.

pegger
08-28-2008, 07:51 PM
10 more minutes!!!! I can't wait....

OC47150
08-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Michelle and Ollie gone in the same show!!!!! It don't get any better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember the question with the Chen-bot, but it was about what's wrong with Michelle. You're psycho, babe!!! That's what's wrong with you!!!!

And Ollie commenting to Dan that Dan made him look like a fool in front of millions. Sorry, Ollie, but you did that yourself when you boinked April and all the world knows. :whip:

What were the chances of Jerry and Keesha writing the same number down?

The next one who needs to go is Memphis. Remember Brian's words in the first week: Memphis could win. It's becoming more probable.

pegger
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Actually - I give Ollie props for his final few minutes (in front of Chen-bot). At least he realized it was a game - although storming out was childish. Kinda made me feel bad for Jerry (not getting a good bye).

I think Jerry is next (assuming he doesn't win HoH or POV). Then they'll turn om each other.

Great episode tho - the HoH was a nail biter...

UKWildcat
08-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Instant classic of an episode!!!

You guys pretty much commented on everything that needed to be said.

I knew Michelle was going, but Ollie got very cocky and belligerent so I was glad to see him go, contrary to my thoughts weeks ago.

I was soooo glad Keesha won HOH over Jerry.

And Dan straight tore up another competition (POV) during clutch time. This guy is a serious player now, even though most of the evicted house guests hate him. (might not be a bad guy to take to the end).

I was hoping to see the sequester house, but having a double eviction pretty much eliminated all chances of that. We should get to see it next week though.

Should be interesting to see who wins the next HOH; (even though I know who it is; the competition was held between the live show tonight and BBAD, so I know the outcome after watching a little of BBAD tonight).

OC47150
08-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Ollie hadn't been focused in the game since April left. She kept him cool and collective and his head in the game. After she was evicted, there was no one left to do that, and his arrogance/cockiness came to surface more and more. That led to his downfall.

Can't wait to see how the HOH is. I like these evictions in one night, yet I don't. I feel someone like Keesha is cheated out of the perks of HOH when their reign is only hours long.

OC47150
08-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Glad to see Jerry win HOH, especially after the last few weeks he's had.

And I don't blame him for nominating Dan and Keesha. Both are strong players. But I hope Jerry realizes that Memphis could win it all if he's not removed NOW.

Never really noticed it until this episode, but Keesha's voice was getting on my nerves.

I really wanted to see more of Rennie sleepwalking!!!

pegger
08-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I can't believe the old coot did it. I love it when the best laid plans go awry.

OC47150
09-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...why didn't you turn around and nominate Memphis?

I have to admit: at this stage, I might want Dan to be sitting across from me in the final, 'cos he's so hated.

Boy, the HGs made some ugly babies! :yes:

Jerry falling into the pool had to be the funniest thing to happen in the longest time.

Free commerical for Cheez-Its!

And I have to admit, I kept staring at Keesha's boobs in the green top for most of the show. :thumbsup: Thank you, Keesha.

pegger
09-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Jerry falling into the pool had to be the funniest thing to happen in the longest time.

Free commerical for Cheez-Its!

And I have to admit, I kept staring at Keesha's boobs in the green top for most of the show. :thumbsup: Thank you, Keesha.

LOL - It's like we were seperated at birth!

UKWildcat
09-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I finally got caught up on BB tonight, watched Sundays show and Tuesdays show tonight. Overall, good stuff!

First off... Yes, Keesha has amazing boobs, and I've thought all season that she had the nicest body and thingees. ;) Feel free to dig through the thread if you will... I do like her laugh however. Obnoxious, yes. Cute, yes. I could definitely get used to it, I think. ;)

Secondly... Renny deserves to go home. She has been a terrible player the past couple weeks. She doesn't know what time zone she is in. She made herself look like an a ss on that one. She did horribly in the HOH competition, finishing last. Then she completely sucked a ss in the POV comp. The woman has no game. She won 1 competition and that was it. Other than that, she has floated on and provided hysterics. I love the girl, she is much improved from her initial impressions... but she has got to go. I love how Dan has been messing with her.

Jerry. He is something else. I don't think he has a chance to win this game, even if he is in the final 2; no matter who he is against. I gotta give him props, for stepping up when needed (even though he got a serious break when Dan's ball rolled 10x spots down), but I still don't think he will make it to the end and win. Him falling into the pool was hysterical. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. lol

Memphis is sitting pretty right now. I can see him going to the final 2, for sure. Smart player... him and Dan.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2008, 12:49 AM
I do like her laugh however. Obnoxious, yes. Cute, yes. I could definitely get used to it, I think. ;)
Could you get used to that missing tooth of hers? I know I couldn't. :dead:

UKWildcat
09-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Missing tooth? Don't know if I have noticed that. :confused: Probably too busy looking at her boobies. :love:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Check it out when she smiles, especially when it's wide. It's on the left side of her mouth, on the top. You can kind of see it here (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/photos/photos.php?v=21290&offset=16&s=17&p=1).

OC47150
09-04-2008, 08:54 PM
WTF?!?! Was Keesha trying to blow the HOH on purpose? It sure looked like that.

Keesha and Jerry will be nominated, no doubt.

Keesha's twins came out to play tonight, too. :love:

I really had to laugh at April's comment about leaving the house with dignity, etc... You and Ollie are the only people who boinked on BB this season and America knows all about it!! Hag.

The jury house looked pretty good.

OC47150
09-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Now it's starting to get interesting!

Putting Memphis on the block is too much of a risk. It could very easily backfire, and Memphis be hitting the door.

All four of them have done well with challenges, and Keesha or Jerry could easily win the POV. And only one person has the vote.

Dan is getting a little too cocky. Yes, I'll give him props: he's a good player but his overconfidence is showing too much.

And taking Crazy Eyes Michelle on the luxury prize could backfire, too. Who hasn't Dan screwed in the jury house?

OC47150
09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Am I surprised to see Keesha gone? Not really, but I'm glad she figured out she was getting screwed and threatened to dirty Dan and Memphis's names in the jury house. Go girl!

Dan and Memphis's rationalization for why to keep Jerry around was funny. Cataract in the right eye! Funny!

Dan didn't win Crazy Eyes over. :squareeye Michelle knows she was being buttered up for a vote.

I really want to see Jerry to win just to put the youngsters in their place.

UKWildcat
09-10-2008, 02:05 AM
Wow!!! What a crazy past few shows. I've been watching them, but haven't found time to post about it.

I was very sad to see Keesha go tonight. She is the one who flipped the house against Jessie, so Memphis would stay. I don't believe he did that to her, but, it is a game. But I'm taking it personally:

If Dan goes to the end with either Jerry or Memphis, I would want Dan to win. If it is Jerry/Memphis, I'd like to see Jerry win (even though he doesn't need the money). So I'm really wanting to see Dan win this thing. :thumbsup:

Only one week left. Its been a very good season, imo.

OC47150
09-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I know some people have complained about this season's HGs being more subdued or boring but I've thoroughly enjoyed this season. I've done my best to remain spoiler-free, unless I unintentionally stumble across a spoiler on another board, and it's made watching more enjoyable.

OC47150
09-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Very anti-climatic. :upset:

Dan's too smug, and that's going to hurt him. If he wins, it's going to be by one vote.

UKWildcat
09-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Cool HOH part 1.

Very cool HOH part 2 - boy did Jerry suck that one up.

Same old HOH part 3.

I was hoping Dan would win. He has come on very strong and I think he definitely deserves to win, and I think he will. And, I actually think it will be by a wider margin, than by 1 vote. I guess it all depends on how the jury is going to vote though - better game player, or most/least liked, or both. We shall see.

That April is soooooo full of bull excrement. She is unbelievable.

I'm voting for Keesha to win the 25 grand. But I wouldn't be sad if Renny won it either (wow, still don't believe I am saying that). BTW - you can vote on CBS.com (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/) too, you don't have to text.

But yeah, I want Dan to win it all since he was a much better competitor. I don't have anything against Memphis, so I wouldn't be upset if he won. I just don't like how he booted Keesha out, even though it was the best thing for him (and Dan) to do to get to where they are now.

OC47150
09-12-2008, 08:42 AM
I keep thinking about to Brian's words that Memphis could win the entire thing. And I see that happening. Dan's made too many enemies, and the majority of them are living in the jury house.

We'll have to tune in next Tuesday to find out.

April is bitter. Bitter and ugly. Get over it, girl. You got played.

I see the $25,000 being awarded to either Keesha, Renny or Jerry. Keesha's the closest thing to America's sweetheart this season, and she's played a good game. And Renny and Jerry are likeable and have a big fan base.

It would be easier to say April doesn't have a snowball's chance in getting the money! :yes:

UKWildcat
09-15-2008, 12:10 AM
I missed the special that aired tonight, well I got like the first 15 minutes of it. Football ran over and I completely forgot to adjust my DVR settings. Did I miss anything good/noteworthy? Thanks. :D

OC47150
09-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Well, my area got hit with what was left of Ike and as of now, I'm going on 30+ hours of no electricity. The power came back on at the folks' house, so I can tape my shows.

And if the power wasn't back Tuesday night, I'd strongly considered going to a hotel to see the finale!

pegger
09-16-2008, 07:56 PM
OK guys - I'm in Africa since the final 4 - so I've missed a lot. I here that Dan (my horse) and Memphis are the final 2. Can't say I'm not impressed, or unhappy. Go Dan!

OC47150
09-16-2008, 10:02 PM
So the little putz won, 7 -0. I was guessing, from the jury's questions, that Dan wouldn't.

I thought Keesha had a good shot of winning the America's Favorite money.

April had the female Terminator/dominatrix look going during the Q&A period, didn't she?

Well, another summer's gone.

UKWildcat
09-17-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm glad the "little putz" won over the "big putz". ;) lol He did play the much better game.

I'm also glad Keesha won the 25 grand. I bet that was a severe blow to April's ego. :thumbsup:

I was hoping Julie was going to reveal to the house guests that the banner had nothing to do with BB. Or maybe it did, and she just told America that it didn't. :confused: Speaking of Julie, she didn't mess up nearly as much as she had in previous seasons, though she still messed up several times.

Overall, I must say that I really enjoyed this season. I had my doubts at first, but it turned out to be a pretty darn good season.

OC47150
09-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I'd rather see the teacher win than the bartender, I mean mixologist.

I did enjoy the season.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-20-2008, 11:34 PM
I just watched it tonight. I'm really glad Dan won, even though I also liked Memphis. This was indeed a really good season.

OC47150
09-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Now I can go back and read a lot of the spoiler stuff/articles from this season.
Not reading made this season much more interesting and held surprises for me, at least.

UKWildcat
09-22-2008, 12:29 PM
If you come across any nude pictures of Keesha, please let me know. :D

OC47150
09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Keesha made a low-budget horror movie where she shows her boobies. I'll send you a link later tonight.

This group was pretty tame compared to other BB casts.

UKWildcat
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Keesha made a low-budget horror movie where she shows her boobies. I'll send you a link later tonight.

PLEASE DO!!! :love:

This group was pretty tame compared to other BB casts.

Without a doubt. I was just hoping to maybe see a picture of her getting in/out of the shower, changing, or something like that. Wow, that sounds pretty sick. lol But I know she didn't get crazy and take all her clothes off, like Chelsia and Natalie did. ;)

OC47150
09-22-2008, 08:08 PM
As promised.

http://oddandstupid.com/Big_Brother_10.htm

And past season's are listed, too.

pegger
09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
So my horse won! Sweet! Onto AR now...