PDA

View Full Version : To Get The At-te Or Not Get It???

jedimastergeorge06
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
I know that the at-te is an awsome toy and its huge and stuff and i want it but it seem as though that im more drawn to the falcon than the at-te because i grew up with the old stuff ....im 26 and the falcon has been around alot longer than that and the at-te has been around for like seven years give or take and yes the falcon costs more than the at-te but the falcon means more to me but i would like to have the at-te. does anyone know what i mean or an i alone in this?

Its like...get the at-te or not? Thats what i keep questioning my self.

bigbarada
07-12-2008, 10:18 PM
If you can afford to buy both, then get both. Otherwise, from what you've said here, I think you'd regret passing up the Falcon more than the AT-TE.

jedimastergeorge06
07-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah i can get both and im planning on it. I guess i just need to stop thinking about it so much lol.....ive made a list of what im getting about twelve times or so and just been going back and forth on some of the stuff. Im only wanting to spend about 430 bucks on the stuff. Last night i was looking at the list and i figured out that with the 100 bucks for the at-te i could get like twelve figures. But then again the at-te could be hard to find and i can see myself regreting not getting the at-te...especialy after seeing the new movie. So yeah i think ill get both.