PDA

View Full Version : Kit Fisto's Delta-7 Starfighter

FundingMyAddiction
07-14-2008, 02:16 PM
So I recently picked up one of these on eBay because I'm building up an armada. It's the Target exclusive one that was released a while back.

I haven't had problems with any other exclusive Delta-7's (ie Plo Koon's or Obi Wan's with the hyperspace ring), but for some reason the side panels do not want to stay on the ship. Anybody else have this problem?

That's not even the biggest issue. I've tried to put both the standard Kit Fisto AND the Clone Wars Kit Fisto into the cockpit and neither figure comes even close to fitting. Short of taking an Xacto blade and chopping off some feet and head tails, I'm starting to think that he's never going to be able to pilot his own ship. Again, did anybody else have this problem? Anybody have a good solution?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-14-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't currently have mine out but I kind of remember that the panels did not stay on as well as the other ships' did.

As for the figure, it's a tight fit, but the Clone Wars shirtless Kit is your best bet for a pilot. The AOTC and ROTS ones won't fit no matter how hard you try. Also, the Wal-Mart Droid Factory Kit Fisto set has the same figure with a better paintjob and a cloak so he doesn't look too awkward while in the ship, but you could also just slap another random cloak on him.

FundingMyAddiction
07-15-2008, 02:21 AM
I don't currently have mine out but I kind of remember that the panels did not stay on as well as the other ships' did.

As for the figure, it's a tight fit, but the Clone Wars shirtless Kit is your best bet for a pilot. The AOTC and ROTS ones won't fit no matter how hard you try. Also, the Wal-Mart Droid Factory Kit Fisto set has the same figure with a better paintjob and a cloak so he doesn't look too awkward while in the ship, but you could also just slap another random cloak on him.

As for the wings/side panels, it looks like they didn't tighten one of the screws tight enough so the two sides of the ship are pulling apart, meaning the tabs don't line up.

I gave it another go tonight trying to fit the Clone Wars Kit into the cockpit and I could absolutely not do it. His head kept popping off. I wedged him down so tight I thought I was going to break something off and I still couldn't get the canopy to close on the cockpit. I'm not sure if his legs are too long and are hitting the plastic or if his "skirt" is lifting him up too much, or if he just has way too many tentacles. Total bummer.:sad: