PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars food tie-ins

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2008, 01:43 AM
Today while working, I saw that there were Clone Wars graphics on the Lunchables. I only saw the Nachos one but I assume it'll be on the others as well; guess this means I'll be eating a buttload of Lunchables. :D

Are there any other promos (apart from McDonald's)? I absolutely love collecting food packaging.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-26-2008, 12:22 PM
The CW cartoon had some canned pasta (Chef Bouyardee [sp?] or Franco American? I forget which). I'd assume some cereal (General Mills or Kellogg's, most likely) or candy lines.

Anyone know if there'll be any other lines of products? I know about books (novel, kids' stories and learn-to-read ones, coloring books, etc.), trading cards, posters, costumes, and toys, but any folders, 3-ring binders, music soundtracks?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-27-2008, 10:35 PM
They announced the soundtrack a while back on starwars.com; I assumed you already knew about it.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
They announced the soundtrack a while back on starwars.com; I assumed you already knew about it.I know nothing! :p But thanks.

I went to TRU yesterday and saw much more types of products (kids' clothing, little stuff [I can't recall those], etc.). CW isn't drawing my focus and attention like the Prequels did, so my info is less complete.