PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Guide at hasbro.com!

Bib Un-Fortuna
07-16-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/

There is checklists, coupon codes for the Hasbro toy shop, & a bunch more cool stuff! Check it out!!

pegger
07-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I can't open the damn guidebook....

jedi master sal
07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
I can't open the damn guidebook....

PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send you the PDF.

I've already redid this in printer spreads (instead of readers spreads as it is now) since my color printer at work prints two sided. I'll print this off after work tonight, cut it down and have it ready tonight for 7/26 (or sooner if I'm lucky).

pegger
07-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks - but I got it to open at home.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
There wasn't quite as much new information as I hoped, but the new figures look pretty sweet. The AAT is a little much but still pretty cool.

As for the all-text list, same thing. I bet that more than just the "7-26" stuff will be out then since people have already found wave 2 and it's listed for 8-15 there. It at least confirmed TLC wave 3, though I don't really need another Yaddle and Even Piell unless they're really different. I wonder what the Saga Legends BARC Trooper and ARC Trooper will be?

obi-dad
07-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Being that we already had all this information, I am not impressed with this. Not that I won't print it out at work.... maybe I'll have to figure out how to set this up to print on our 2-sided printer.... or Sal can just email me the pdf you've configured.

pegger
07-16-2008, 08:26 PM
I noticed that there is NOTHING about the A-wing? Is it out? Is it delayed?

Banthaholic
07-16-2008, 10:06 PM
I noticed that there is NOTHING about the A-wing? Is it out? Is it delayed?

I heard it was delayed till fall (Nov 18th) according to RS http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Reason_To_Believe_In_The_Power_of_the_Force_115957 .asp

jedi master sal
07-17-2008, 08:50 AM
And what of the WM Gunship??

If that's delayed too, then I have NO reason to go to WM for MM (after making the TRU run). (I'll only go to WM to pick up the few stragglers I might not get at TRU.)

On that note, I'd like to once again appeal to those who have TRUs in their area.

PLEASE go to TRUs MM.

To give one perspective on this:
While you may spend slightly more due to TRUs slightly higher prices, than you would at Wal*Mart, you help keep the TOY STORE in business. Wal*Mart no doubt gets your money for clothes or electronics or food or toiletries, etc.

TRU on the other hand only gets your money for toys (unless it's a Babies R Us and you have a infant to 3 yr old-which isn't that many of us). TRU needs our business. As well it keeps the likes of WM and Target honest. Were TRU to fold from lacking sales, WM and Target by default would have a larger market share for retail sales on toys (filling the absence of TRU). At that point, you'd have to believe that they'd be willing to up the price on all toys. That's something collectors, kids, and parents alike do not desire.

This will most likely be the last hurrah for SW toys in the manner of a big release. (I don't think the live action show will draw this much attention and/or new product). So if anything go down to your local TRU for the fun of it. If you're planning on getting this stuff anyway, then at least pick up some of it there on the first night. Heck just $30 worth of stuff gets you a FREE holo Greivous. Even if you don't like the character or don't like the animated figures, get it. You can trade it off or even donate it to a local charity or children's hospital.

For those who don't have a TRU close to you, of course it's understood you would shop elsewheres. That's not even in question.

TRU=Toy Retail Underdog. Let's bring them to the forefront on July 26!

-Sal

DarkArtist
07-26-2008, 01:19 AM
printed one out last week but haven't had a chance to read it yet. looks pretty cool something for the kids. I gave the copy to my wife and asked if she sees any of the circled ones to pick them up for me.

TheDarthVader
07-28-2008, 01:49 PM
He didn't post it but the coupon code is GUIDE10. Enjoy!