PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to the Legacy toys release!

jedi master sal
07-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Go here for an up to the second countdown clock!
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2274249

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-17-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm not seeing it here, Lloyd.

jedimastergeorge06
07-17-2008, 04:19 PM
When you go to target and you walk up to the price scanner how do you punch in the dpci's to see if anything is in the system?

My target wont tell me anything except.... "july 26 is when the stuff comes out"...its like ...thanks i already knew that much.

Also went to toysrus today and talked to one of the managers about the clone wars stuff and he went back to check what they had so far in the back and all they had was four falcons and a back pack and stuff like that...they dont have much right now...no action figures or atte's or anything yet.

Ji'dai
07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
My TRU has a large Clone Wars floor sign with a countdown clock on it. Most customers probably don't have a clue what the heck it all means.

Sinscia Fat'o
07-21-2008, 09:53 AM
I've seen the Falcon, and I've seen the At-Te, both are really nice, and Wal-Mart's in general should have pallets Of At-Te's with Clone Blaster...The figures aren't bad either as i got to look at those...I didn't see the legacy stuff...but the General G and R2-D2 were really nice...but the Falcon WOW!

DarthQuack
07-21-2008, 11:42 AM
I wish I was more into it....but trying to see the lady down in Florida, booking flights, hotels, takes up all my moolah....:-\ which sucks.....I still wanna get a falcon though :P