View Full Version : Help me with my taxes

07-17-2008, 02:20 PM
So I have to do my taxes for 2006 and 2007. I fon't feel like paying someone to do them. Does anyone know what forms I need to do them. I have an extension (6 months) to do them and I have to turn in orders with both, but I have no idea what forms to use since its for a past year. Anyone know what I need?

Bel-Cam Jos
07-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, some of the "extra" forms would depend on what dedeuctions you can claim, I think. Check out the official IRS website We Want Your Money (http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/) for the forms and the FAQ section to answer anything else. Or, jam your plundered gems and loot into an envelope and hope it's enough. :Arr: :Pirate: