PDA

View Full Version : Yarna Review @ Yodasnews

Sith Lord 0498
07-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Meant to give everyone a heads-up the other day. My review for Yarna d'al' Gargan is on Yodasnews

http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/YarnaGarganLegacyCollection.htm

In short, this is one of the best figures in a long time!!

mark2d2
07-27-2008, 04:04 AM
Nice review. Your pictures were clever and interesting -- especially the photoshopped one that incorporated the figure into the movie or film still. I think you were extremely thorough, too. I'm a writer myself and so I definitely appreciate those who can express themselves so clearly and entertainingly as well. Kudos!

Sith Lord 0498
07-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks!

I appreciate the compliments. Sometimes I can be too thorough, and I'm definitely critical of Hasbro's choices at times. But Yarna is one of those reviews I really enjoyed because the figure was so surprisingly good. They really knocked it clear out of the park this time!! :thumbsup:

TheDarthVader
07-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Nice review. I still haven't had a chance to do my SW shopping yet, but when I do I will get 2 yarna figures.

Qui-Long Gone
07-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Picked up one last night!!!

It's figures like this that compell me to waste my money!!!!! As usual, Jabba figs score big time results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which:
I'd love a Jabba fig that could get the eyes and flexible tail just right......

JediTricks
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Good job with the review, and thanks for hammering the paint, I saw Tycho's figure (I haven't found one yet) and was stunned at how sloppy the flesh paint was. Don't worry about being too thorough, I do that too, and I think it's good that folks like us keep saying this stuff, it helps give honest feedback to Hasbro - and the people who agree will flock to it.