PDA

View Full Version : Fett Legacy question

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-28-2008, 01:23 AM
I got one today (in the new packaging, with Boba's chest logo) and Jango's helmet has a glob of brown crap in it. I can't tell if this was intentionally put there to make the helmet fit better or if it was a mess-up on Hasbro's part. What are everyone else's like?

Umbra
07-28-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm afraid I'm not sure about that, but otherwise I'd be curious on your impressions as to how the Fett's stack up as figures and against their previous incarnations, as I've been debating purchasing the pack?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-28-2008, 04:01 PM
They're okay. I didn't think Jango's suit was too bad from pics I'd seen, but it's pretty damn purple. It's more articulated than older Jangos but not necessarily better. Boba seems like a step down from the VOTC one; his cape is way too long and his backpack doesn't stay on well. And the logo on his left arm is tiny and in the wrong place . . . dunno, you could probably skip it, I suppose.

Still, what about the brown glob in Jango's helmet?

JetsAndHeels
07-28-2008, 04:04 PM
I did not buy this new, updated set. I have the one that was released before...and the Boba in that set is by far my favorite of him from the 3 3/4 line. I love the look of it, plus the removable helmet. It is probably one of my favorite figures.

JediTricks
08-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I've only seen the new version with the logo at TRUs, the new packaging one with the old no-logo Boba is what I've seen everywhere else. So one has to be cautious.

I highly doubt the blob was intentional, these are shot pretty simplistically from the inside, just a round thimble-like insert, so most likely it's burnoff from a failed run prior.