PDA

View Full Version : Is Luke X-Wing to Small?

Sidiously Darth
02-16-2002, 11:57 AM
I put him in an x-wing the other day, and I have to say there's lots of room left and his head barely peaks up over the dash. Looks like wittle Annie flying the wittle x-wing.:rolleyes:

mabudonicus
02-16-2002, 12:17 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. Not only is he TINY, but the proportions of his body make him look a lot more like a 14 year old with a 40 year old, shrunken head. He seems almost feminine(moreso than,say, mon mothma).

Beast
02-16-2002, 01:11 PM
I dunno, I think he's pretty exactingly scaled to Luke from ANH. He really was kind of a scrawny shrimp in the first film. Just take a look at him standing next to the other X-wing pilots, especially in the special edition where he's talking to Biggs.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sith_killer_99
02-16-2002, 01:42 PM
Yes, he's too small, his head looks funky, and he has buck teeth.:D

Beast
02-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Yes, he's too small, his head looks funky, and he has buck teeth.:D
So what you're saying is...he looks exactly like Luke from ANH. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-16-2002, 05:03 PM
The arms and legs are a bit too small, I think that's mostly what it is, they're the only things that don't really look right and so they kinda give a bit of "shrinkage" feel to it. I'm not saying he needs to be he-man buff but a little bit more on the arms and legs might've helped him look more in proportion. Otherwise it's fine, and the buck teeth, well, doesn't really matter, cause there are no lines depicting the tooth seperation and plus in that small area, were you expecting full mouth detail? ;)

sith_killer_99
02-16-2002, 10:21 PM
JJBinks,

EXACTLY:D :D :D :D :D