PDA

View Full Version : YODA w/ KYBUCK

PAA_707
08-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey I just bought a second Yoda w/ Kybuck because I wanted to open one of course. I realize the thing on his back is a lightsaber holster but there is already something in it. It looks kind of like a closed curved lightsaber, Dooku style. Anyone know what exactly that is or what its for?

I don't really like that he can't sit on the Kybuck, but oh well. I'm a newbie collector on action figures. I've bought 21 since last Saturday so far, hahaha.

Tycho
08-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the boards and into the hobby!

I'm sorry I can't answer your question about Yoda, though. That's a good one!

Ando
08-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hey I just bought a second Yoda w/ Kybuck because I wanted to open one of course. I realize the thing on his back is a lightsaber holster but there is already something in it. It looks kind of like a closed curved lightsaber, Dooku style. Anyone know what exactly that is or what its for?

I don't really like that he can't sit on the Kybuck, but oh well. I'm a newbie collector on action figures. I've bought 21 since last Saturday so far, hahaha.

The Kybuck has foot pegs for Yoda to stand on like in the Cartoon Network CW cartoon.

As for the lightsaber holder with the unactivated lightsaber, mine looks like Yoda's handle, but it's been a while since I have looked at it.