PDA

View Full Version : SWTF are now without mini-figs!

JediTricks
08-03-2008, 03:10 AM
I couldn't believe it after someone on the forums told me, but I checked out the new packaging today and there it was(n't) - minifigs are nowhere to be found already! What the hell is that about? These are mechs, that's part of the game! How could they pull a feature that speaks to the history of Transformers, as well as sends back to Action Fleet?!? And the new ships shown at Comic-Con had figs in them! This is a minor outrage!

Jangu Fett
08-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Well, Hasbro goes and sinks another line. 1 year tops before we hear this line is cancelled. R.I.P. SWTF.:cry: I can understand why the reapints, but WHY does the new molds have opening cockpits, if there is no mini-figures??????? Way to go HASBLO.:mad::mad::mad:. Maybe they should change the company name to HAS-BLOWN-IT. Wonder how long till they find a way to scrap the Titanium line?

JediTricks
08-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I really hope they never scrap Titaniums, but yeah, SWTF barely made an impact in the last 6 months, no way the new horrible packaging AND taking out a major feature will keep it afloat.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-11-2009, 10:54 AM
That's because, if you insert a space, this becomes "S WTF?!?"

Old Fossil
10-11-2009, 12:03 PM
That's because, if you insert a space, this becomes "S WTF?!?"

I hope you're putting all these witticisms of yours into a book. I'll buy it.:thumbsup: