PDA

View Full Version : When it says an hour, it means an hour.

scruffziller
08-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Regardless of no warning, only leave your freezy mugs in the freezer for an hour instead of days. It refers to a non-toxic gel in the filling area of the mug, but I think that means less quality. My freezy mug split open after several days.:( Luckily the interior remained intact so I can still drink my Whiskey Sours with the best of them.
I'm on vacation, can you tell I am bored.

CaptainSolo1138
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
My in-laws got my wife and I each one when they went to Disney World a couple years ago and we constantly leave ours in the freezer. My wife uses hers a lot more than I do, so mine will sit in there for literally weeks at a time. Maybe you had a defective one?

scruffziller
08-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Here is what it looks like. I don't want any "cracks" as to what is on the glass as in why it is defective. I already got all that from my friends I showed it to.:p

bobafrett
08-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I've also left me freezer mugs in for years. Mine did say to freeze upside down, and I did have a couple crack on me, but I got them on clearace at Wal-Mart several years back. The rest have held together nicely, and I use them to keep my beer cold!

CaptainSolo1138
08-08-2008, 10:12 AM
I use them to keep my beer cold!These mugs were made to hold beer. I like the little ice chips that accumulate on the top and then eating the beer-cicle that develops in the bottom!

2-1B
08-09-2008, 09:40 PM
It cracked because it says "Bears" on it...and it thought it had to play QB, so it cracked under the pressure as did all Bears QBs post-McMahon.

CaptainSolo1138
08-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Every time he goes to the freezer, he stares at two mediocre freezy mugs and has to choose one to get him through the week.