PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09

JetsAndHeels
08-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Anyone else here getting it? I get it every year, but this time it will be a huge launch. 2008 marks the 20th anniversary of the franchise. There are going to be alot of special features and the collector's edition comes with a copy of NFL Head Coach 09.

Anyway, I have a copy reserved and I will be picking it up at midnight Monday night.

I also found some new pics of Brett in his jets uni online here (http://www.easports.com/madden09/fullsite/news.jsp).
(click the button on the left that says "see Brett in his new uniform")

Qui-Long Gone
08-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Can't wait for the release.

I love the franchise mode, but I would love to see these 3 additions.

1. Hall of Fame (I know they had something similar in the 08, but I'd have it in franchise....

2. Record books (even of past players, not just for current).

3. A balance sheet to show you your player's salaries projected (so you can plan ahead for next season's costs...)

2-1B
08-09-2008, 09:54 PM
go Broadway Brett the Jet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetsAndHeels
08-11-2008, 11:50 AM
go Broadway Brett the Jet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word up homey!! :)

12 hours and counting!!

jjreason
08-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Favre Shmarve, I can't believe that Kyle Orton got passed over for the cover AGAIN. :rolleyes:

El Chuxter
08-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Pshaw. I figure that, if they improve a little every year, I'll wait until Madden '49 comes out, and it'll be perfect by then.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I can't believe it's older than any of the students at my school, plus any who graduated this past year. :geezer:

Here at the Rose Bowl, they had "Madden-aplooza" today, where you could play it before it comes out (I didn't go, just hear of it on the radio), and one of the execs said you can order a new cover with Jet Brett later.

Lord Malakite
08-12-2008, 12:08 AM
I can't believe it's older than any of the students at my school, plus any who graduated this past year. :geezer:

Here at the Rose Bowl, they had "Madden-aplooza" today, where you could play it before it comes out (I didn't go, just hear of it on the radio), and one of the execs said you can order a new cover with Jet Brett later.

I haven't looked into it too much since I rarely buy sports games, but from what I understood orders for the replacement covers should be free of charge. In addition, updated rosters (reflecting the Farve change etc.) should also be available by download.

JetsAndHeels
08-12-2008, 11:26 AM
The new cover is available for download here (http://www.easports.com/read/20080811-newmaddencovers.xml).

I got the collector's edition (which I love), but I still downloaded the Jets cover.