PDA

View Full Version : Accesories For Sith Evolutions

PAA_707
08-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Well my search finally ended at the local Wal-Mart. I found my 2nd pack of Sith Legacy, so I can open one. And suprisingly it was the only Evolution set left on the shelf, normally it's Padme, heh heh.

Anyhow one of the flaps was pulled up on the box, but ya know it wasn't damaged. If there was another one I woulda switched it, but especially since I've been searching everywhere. I had to grab it. I opened it up it looks like it hasn't been tampered with but I just want to make sure everything is there.

As far as accesories besides the lightsabers Maul and Nihilus are holding. Bane has 3 transparent yellow accessories, one is for his face I know. And then a purple lightsaber, and that's it. So basically a toal of 3 light sabers and 3 Bane accessories. Sound good?

DarkJedi5
08-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Weapons and Accessories from Sith Evo:

Darth Bane (The Old Republic):
Orbalisk Chest Armor
Orbalisk Mask
Orbalisk Gauntlets
Cape
Lightsaber

Darth Nihilus (Knights of the Old Republic):
Cape
Hood
Lightsaber

Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace):
Lightsaber

PAA_707
08-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Weapons and Accessories from Sith Evo:

Darth Bane (The Old Republic):
Orbalisk Chest Armor
Orbalisk Mask
Orbalisk Gauntlets
Cape
Lightsaber

Darth Nihilus (Knights of the Old Republic):
Cape
Hood
Lightsaber

Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace):
Lightsaber

Which arm does the guanlet that comes to a point go on? I can't figure out how to put that one on properly.

DarkJedi5
08-16-2008, 12:29 PM
I guess it fits best on his left wrist but mine were both a little loose and didn't fit great on either arm. Also, the "point" seems to work best pointing away from the hand back towards the fig.

PAA_707
08-16-2008, 06:47 PM
weird *** arm bands. shoulda both been the same. I got the pointed one to fit on the right arm pointing away from the hand. Except the gap part would be towards the top, never can work out perfect.