PDA

View Full Version : Wave 3 is on the shelves here

FundingMyAddiction
08-21-2008, 12:32 AM
A trip to Target proved fruitful this morning as I found my first Wave 3 figures. I was able to pick up Yaddle/Evan Piell, the Imperial Engineer, and the Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper. The rest of the stores I went to (Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, another Target) didn't have any more Wave 3 figures yet. So much for the Hasbro Release Guide saying 9/25 as the release date.

I was also able to find a couple more (Han Solo and Vader) of the Wave 1 figures on cards with the blue eyes.

At one of the Wal-Marts I finally found my first day of issue Battle Damaged Vader. Now the only thing left for me to find is the 1st day EVO trooper. At that same Wal-Mart, somebody had bought one of the new Saesee Tiin in clone armor, kept the figure, shoved the TAC Tiin back into the box with a snapped off lightsaber. Wal-Mart went ahead and taped it shut and put it back up on the pegs, as if someone is going to buy it now.

I also made my first adventure into K-Mart, since we don't have that many in town. They still had some of the Commemorative Tins, which are actually pretty nice. Rather expensive, but the K-Mart exclusive Episode II tin came with Oppo Rancisis, who I never got with the Jedi High Council sets. And it came with Sora Bulq, so I had to buy it to relive some of my favorite Republic issues.

Edit: I meant Wave 3, heh. Time for bed.

bigbarada
08-21-2008, 12:38 AM
I think those are actually Wave 3. Wave 2 was the one with the Scuba Trooper, Mon Calamari Warrior, Snow Bunny Padme, etc.

Anyways, nice find! Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Even though my Wal-Mart is so clogged with the 501st Clonetroopers that I don't think they'll be getting any new figures for a while.:upset:

FundingMyAddiction
08-21-2008, 12:41 AM
I think those are actually Wave 3. Wave 2 was the one with the Scuba Trooper, Mon Calamari Warrior, Snow Bunny Padme, etc.

Anyways, nice find! Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. Even though my Wal-Mart is so clogged with the 501st Clonetroopers that I don't think they'll be getting any new figures for a while.:upset:

Good call. I did mean Wave 3.

Weird about the 501st troopers. I've only found them at ONE Wal-Mart in this entire city and they only had them on the pegs once. I found a couple in a display set on top of the aisle another time I went but they haven't had any since then. I swear I'll never understand distribution.

DarkJedi5
08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Your location is listed as Vegas, but you said you were out of town... still in Nevada though?

Umbra
08-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Whats all in wave 3? is that just all the rehash wave?

El Chuxter
08-21-2008, 08:27 AM
I hate to be blunt, but is there any word if Hasbro will release these RA-series droids with figures that don't, well, you know, suck?

Yaddle and Evan would be the only ones I cared about in the slightest if I didn't already have 'em.

jedi master sal
08-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Wave 3 includes these figures:
Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper (BAD Torso)
Jodo Kast (BAD Head)
Yaddle & Even Piell (BAD Right Leg)
Saleucami Clone Trooper (BAD Left Leg)
Count Dooku - hologram (BAD Right Arm)
Imperial Engineer (BAD Left Arm)
And a dark silver Buildable RA-7 droid

You can go here: http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11243 to see pics.

I will be getting a several multiples of the Coruscant Landing Platform Clone Trooper and a few of the Saleucami Clone Trooper and Imperial Engineer. So I should have some extra droid parts. What sucsk about that is that I'll have one side of the arms, one side of legs, and the torso. If they would have packed them in such a way so army builders would have at least multiple sets of arms or legs, that would have been better. Ah well, so I'll have some extras.

I still have yet to post my extras of the first two waves. I'm on vacation shortly, so I think I'll finally have time to sit down and organize all this stuff I've bought in the last month and be able to post those extras.

-Sal

Blue2th
08-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Nothing here really inspiring, but hey there are some new ones, and they are realistic style Legacy figures with a build a droid. I'll buy at least one of each, to feed my action figure hunger in these animated times.

DarkJedi5
08-21-2008, 10:43 AM
I can't tell... are Even and Yaddle new sculpts or are they the rereleases from the Council packs just with light sabers this time?

PAA_707
08-21-2008, 12:10 PM
I definatley want to snatch up the Even Piel and Yaddle, maybe I'll stop by lateer this afternoon. I went to target and walmart yesterday and they didn't have jack.

obi-dad
08-21-2008, 12:26 PM
I can't tell... are Even and Yaddle new sculpts or are they the rereleases from the Council packs just with light sabers this time?

rereleases, but maybe different paint apps

FundingMyAddiction
08-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Your location is listed as Vegas, but you said you were out of town... still in Nevada though?

I was only out of town for about a week or so when I went down to Comic Con. I'm back in Vegas now.

I hate to be blunt, but is there any word if Hasbro will release these RA-series droids with figures that don't, well, you know, suck?

Yaddle and Evan would be the only ones I cared about in the slightest if I didn't already have 'em.

There's going to be another RA-series droid (a silver-white one) for the next wave, but I'm not sure if Breha Organa or yet another General Grievous are going to give you any more action than any figures in this wave.

They look like the same exact sculpts, just with a new paint job and some light sabers. Yaddle's saber is a repainted Yoda saber. What I found odd was that the lightsaber included with Evan has such a huge hilt. He's not that much bigger than Yaddle, yet his lightsaber is twice as big. It's going to look incredibly awkward in his hand.

El Chuxter
08-21-2008, 12:32 PM
There's going to be another RA-series droid (a silver-white one) for the next wave, but I'm not sure if Breha Organa or yet another General Grievous are going to give you any more action than any figures in this wave.

IIRC, Hasbro said at Comic-Con that totally new figures would be waves of eight, with two astromech build-a-droids, and repaints would be six figures and include protocol droids. I might be mistaken, but I thought Grievous and Breha (everybody say YES!) were in an 8-figure wave.

At least this Grievous is properly scaled. (It looks like they left off the cloak, though, which I'm sure is a 2010 re-release. :rolleyes:)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Chux, Breha and Grievous are in the six-figure Wave 4. It also has a 327th Star Corps Trooper, which Hasbro says is a Greatest Hits figure, but it seems to be numbered like a regular BD figure (though it has a redundant part).

El Chuxter
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Okay, to be honest, I didn't pay attention to the breakdowns and assortments. I just went by what they said at the Q&A, and the guy who was talking may have misspoke, or I might've mis-heard him.

I'll definitely have two pieces of a RA droid. :)

Old Fossil
08-22-2008, 08:01 AM
All I know is that, to build the silver RA-7 droid I want, I'm going to have to buy:

1. Stass Allie (arm)
2. Commander Faie (torso)
3. General Greivous (head)
4. Bail Organa (arm)
5. Breha Organa (leg)
6. FX-6 (leg)

This BAD gimmick is very clever of Hasbro. I would have only bought 1 or two of the above figures if I didn't have to get them all to build the silver Death Star Droid I've been wanting for years.

Phantom-like Menace
08-22-2008, 10:21 AM
The only must buy for me is Jodo Kast. I don't care about the BAD, because he's not an astromech, and as much as I would usually buy a clone, I already have eleven of the landing platform clones, and despite their being the inferior rocket trooper clone body, I don't want to invest the money to upgrade them, and I already have eight of the Saleucami clone with the visor, which is at least seven more than I really need.

Kast is cool enough to remind me how much I'm ****ed off that Hasbro went and made the two upcoming Mandalorians in the comic packs completely accurate to their comic book appearances, complete with ****ty colors.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Even though Target's a buck more, I saw Jodo and E & Y today, so I nabbed 'em. Left those two clones and Imp Eng hangin'; didn't see Dooku. I noticed a tricky thing however, there are versions of Waves 1 or 2 with RA Droid parts, not the R5s, because I was going to get the Clone Dude with Blue Kilt and Bazooka Gattling Gun (to finish up the R?-?? droid) but noticed he had different parts. :eek:

DarkJedi5
08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah, Hasbro said that any figures carried over to the following wave would come with the current droid part, not their original one.

DarkArtist
08-22-2008, 05:15 PM
nice find. hey are you any opener or a mint on card collector. the reason i ask if because i'm wondering if the repaint of the Clone Trooper is the SA mold with just new paint markings or is it a straight repack of the Coruscant Clone Attack battlepack version ?

i still want one for the droid part but if it's just a straight repack of the battlepack version i'll get one for the part, if it's a SA mold i might army build it a little.

DarkJedi5
08-22-2008, 06:02 PM
nice find. hey are you any opener or a mint on card collector. the reason i ask if because i'm wondering if the repaint of the Clone Trooper is the SA mold with just new paint markings or is it a straight repack of the Coruscant Clone Attack battlepack version ?

i still want one for the droid part but if it's just a straight repack of the battlepack version i'll get one for the part, if it's a SA mold i might army build it a little.

Pretty sure it's SA.

I was so encouraged by everyone else's finds I decided to try my hand at Target and hey too have received wave 3. There was only a few figs on the new cardbacks but nothing of real interest. I did notice that both the Kashyyyk trooper and the Evo trooper are being carried forward with new RA parts (they have the left and right arm but I don't remember which has which).

Bel-Cam Jos
08-24-2008, 09:35 AM
For you openers, Jodo Kast has a "secret" action: push down on the rocket in my backpack, and his arms move up and down. You can make him give a rude gesture! :eek: Or perhaps be Barbara Eden as Jeanie? Do the Macarena? Dance like a Russian? :D

DarkJedi5
08-24-2008, 12:27 PM
For you openers, Jodo Kast has a "secret" action: push down on the rocket in my backpack, and his arms move up and down. You can make him give a rude gesture! :eek: Or perhaps be Barbara Eden as Jeanie? Do the Macarena? Dance like a Russian? :D

Really? I thought they were just repainting one of the SA Boba Fetts. I'm s little disappointed because I hate asction features and this was one of the few figs in that wave I was looking forward to.

Old Fossil
08-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Really? I thought they were just repainting one of the SA Boba Fetts. I'm s little disappointed because I hate asction features and this was one of the few figs in that wave I was looking forward to.

Wierd. What sculpt did they use for Jodo Kast? The old Saga Fett (that came with the flaming base), circa 2003?

cookiemonster
08-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I was looking forward to the Jodo Kast until I saw what they used on him, I am sorry they could have used a TSC/SL Boba Fett.

Oh and for those who have picked him up whats under the Helmet, does he have a different head, or is it just a Jango head (which would be completely wrong).

OK if anyone has any spare parts for R4-D6 (Middle Leg/Dome, Both Legs) and R7-Z0 (Middle Leg/Dome) and also parts from either Death Star Droids that they dont want, let me know so we can come to some kind of deal please.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-26-2008, 05:09 PM
I was looking forward to the Jodo Kast until I saw what they used on him, I am sorry they could have used a TSC/SL Boba Fett.

Oh and for those who have picked him up whats under the Helmet, does he have a different head, or is it just a Jango head (which would be completely wrong).

OK if anyone has any spare parts for R4-D6 (Middle Leg/Dome, Both Legs) and R7-Z0 (Middle Leg/Dome) and also parts from either Death Star Droids that they dont want, let me know so we can come to some kind of deal please.
Since the Jodo is based off of a Boba who didn't have a removable helmet, he doesn't have a face (as far as I know).

cookiemonster
08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
So in other words he is a complete waste of a space, I hope we get a decent one eventually, in a comic pack say, with Boba Fett (hmmmmm I remember hearing a rumor about this, so maybes it is wise to hold of on getting that one).

DarkJedi5
08-26-2008, 07:42 PM
So in other words he is a complete waste of a space, I hope we get a decent one eventually, in a comic pack say, with Boba Fett (hmmmmm I remember hearing a rumor about this, so maybes it is wise to hold of on getting that one).

I don't see Hasbro redoing this one. I am extremely disappointed in this figure. I was looking forward to this figure as the bright spot in an otherwise disappointing wave. I can't believe they went with this sculpt, he is perhaps the worst version of Boba Fett. Ever.

cookiemonster
08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Never say Never DJ5, after all theres plenty they have done and said just this year, which makes me think we will get one and it will be in a CP now this might not be next year but I am about 80% sure we will get one.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-28-2008, 10:23 PM
I found most of the new wave tonight at my local wal-mart tonight; got'em all except Holographic Count Dooku. :thumbsup:

Blue2th
08-29-2008, 10:14 AM
I've found every figure but Jodo Kast. I think the Hot Wheels/ Star Wars scalpers think he's Boba Fett in disquise or something :rolleyes: he seems to be the hardest to find.
While I've seen Holo Dooku at least four times, just to let me know wave 3 was on the pegs that day. :(

tagmac
09-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Found the whole set at WM today, but I'm seriously debating returning all but Jodo Kast and the Coruscant Clone Trooper. Since the BAD is Death Star Trooper, I don't really care about creating him, so Holo Dooku and The Imperial "Engineer" (gunner with gray jumpsuit) are the first to go, and the Saleucami Trooper, upon closer inspection, is simply Commander Neyo with a clean paintjob. The one I'm really debating is the Piell/Yaddle 2-pack. My old council sets are put away and sealed up until the day comes I can afford a house, and what I'm trying to figure out is, are these straight re-packs with lightsabres added, or is there something different in the paintjobs? Rebelscum has yet to review any of the new figures, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Found the whole set at WM today, but I'm seriously debating returning all but Jodo Kast and the Coruscant Clone Trooper. Since the BAD is Death Star Trooper, I don't really care about creating him, so Holo Dooku and The Imperial "Engineer" (gunner with gray jumpsuit) are the first to go, and the Saleucami Trooper, upon closer inspection, is simply Commander Neyo with a clean paintjob. The one I'm really debating is the Piell/Yaddle 2-pack. My old council sets are put away and sealed up until the day comes I can afford a house, and what I'm trying to figure out is, are these straight re-packs with lightsabres added, or is there something different in the paintjobs? Rebelscum has yet to review any of the new figures, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yaddle's hair is now brown instead of orange, and her robes are darker. Even Piell may be a little more "updated" in his paint but it's less obvious. They did misspell his name as "Evan," so I guess that counts as a difference, too. :p

JetsAndHeels
09-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I found Jodo Kast, holo Dooku, the yaddle/piell, and the imperial engineer last week. I only got Kast, because I really was not interested in any of the others.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-06-2008, 02:41 PM
I had overlooked or forgotten about this thread so I didn't expect these to be out yet. I found them all at Target. First I saw the Coruscant Trooper and Saleucami Tooper and thought there were greatest hits or something. Then I looked on the back and realized this was the repaint wave. I then found the rest on the end cap. I couldn't find Jodo Kast at first, but went through one more time and saw him at the back of the peg.

El Chuxter
09-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Finally found Jodo today. I broke my "no stupid Boba repaint Mandalores" rule, since he actually played a pretty important role in early EU, going so far as to be a character in Masters of Teras Kasi. He may be a Boba repaint, but the paint scheme is much more striker, and the execution handled better, than the rest of the bunch.

I passed on the rest of the wave. No interest in Clonetroopers, and I've got two Death Star Gunners already, so the grey vest is a trivial change for this "Engineer."

cookiemonster
09-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Chuxter what part of the Death Star Droid does he come with and do you want the part, if not can I arrange away of taking it of your hands, please.

FundingMyAddiction
09-07-2008, 01:15 AM

I noticed this other day too. I was going to put the two together since I already have Neyo but then I looked at them and realized they're virtually identical. I thought the point of a commander was that he looked different.

I'm glad everyone else has been able to find these figures (even if most of them are repaints/worthless) because aside from finding the first few when I began this thread, I have not found a single new figure at ANY store in town. I've been to multiple TRU's, Wal-Marts, and Targets.

The only other "new" figure I saw was Darth Maul from Wave 2 of the Saga Legends, but that was the only one they had from that wave. I'm more interested in army building from Wave 2 of Saga Legends than I am in most of the new wave.

El Chuxter
09-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Chuxter what part of the Death Star Droid does he come with and do you want the part, if not can I arrange away of taking it of your hands, please.

I'm pretty sure it's a head. I was wondering what to do with it, as I don't think I can make a hideous Frankenstein astromech with a DSD head. ;)

I'll double-check and post back later (likely tomorrow).

jedi master sal
09-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I haven't seen ANY of this wave yet. I hope I can find at least one of each to build the droid. However I do want several of the grey clones, a few of the Imp engineers, etc. If I get the extras in later waves, I'm fine with that. It's the droid part for THIS specific wave that I'll be scrounging for.

DarkJedi5
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
I finally saw the Yaddle pack yesterday and I've seen repacked figs with the new droid parts but so far for a repaint wave it's been pretty tough to find.

cookiemonster
09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a head. I was wondering what to do with it, as I don't think I can make a hideous Frankenstein astromech with a DSD head. ;)

I'll double-check and post back later (likely tomorrow).

Thanks Chuxter, if its any of these parts I will be interested in it, The legs, The Right Arm or the Head (If its the Head I will be doing a lil dance, lol).

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I found Holo Dooku last thursday at a TRU of all places; i near crapped my pants out of shock. New Toys at a TRU!?!?

Still looking for the CW wave 2 figures though. :thumbsup:

Lazer Brain
09-13-2008, 06:50 PM
ok, i found the new wave, but i aslo picked up saga legends Arc Trooper and BARC Trooper with SL 'lockers' , most of this wave looked like re-releases,like darth, 501st, jango and others, where did these two figures come from? they both have yellow paint and at least look like repaints.
thanks

Blue2th
09-13-2008, 08:08 PM
ok, i found the new wave, but i aslo picked up saga legends Arc Trooper and BARC Trooper with SL 'lockers' , most of this wave looked like re-releases,like darth, 501st, jango and others, where did these two figures come from? they both have yellow paint and at least look like repaints.
thanks

They are from the Target exclusive Order 66 two packs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2008, 10:10 PM
I still haven't seen any of wave 3, but today I saw several of the Greatest Hits figures with the RA-7 parts, meaning I just missed those figures. Very frustrating. But I've spent nearly $100 on Star Wars the past two days so I can't really complain. :D

jediguy
09-14-2008, 01:02 PM
the only one I found is the Piell/Yaddle at Target yesterday

the differences are just enough to make you mad

I am looking forward to getting the rest of the wave

(still looking for those who have extra astromech legs to trade for clone lockers, but I will be happy to trade for any extra BAD parts from wave 3 as well)

DarkArtist
09-18-2008, 09:48 AM
found all of wave 3 this morning at the Old Bridge Walmart. still no sign of the comic packs however. picked up an extra BFII Engineer figure, hope to get another 4 to 10 of this guy.

also picked up the SA 501st, Yellow Arc Trooper and Barc Trooper as well

tagmac
09-18-2008, 03:20 PM
Glad to hear that, as I haven't been to that WM since returning three of the Wave 3 figs I didn't want more than a week ago. I'd forgotten that the comic packs were coming out around this time, so time to start hunting again.

DarkJedi5
09-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I've seen all the comic packs (I think. They're the two Marvel Mandos, the two Imperial Guard dudes, and Kade Skywalker, right?) but hardly a single wave three fig that wasn't yaddle or Imperial Engineer. But I only saw each of those once anyway.

bigbarada
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
I saw all of wave 3 today and was highly tempted to buy the figures I needed to complete the RA-7 droid, but decided against it. I already have the head, which came with blue AT-RT Driver with the quad cannon, and the left leg which came with the Neyo figure.

It's such a boring wave and it sucks because this is the only Build-a-Droid that I've really wanted to complete.

Umbra
09-19-2008, 02:29 AM
I saw this wave a little while ago, but the only figure i picked up was Jodo Kast, and honestly, after opening him I'm rather disappointed, I dunno if it is just the one i got, but his head is extremely loose. also, i hate the action feature model he uses, it does not hold his gun well.

TheDarthVader
09-22-2008, 11:17 PM
Still have not found this wave...if I do I will buy 2x Even Piell/Yaddle, and holographic Dooku.
I don't care about the rest.

FundingMyAddiction
09-26-2008, 12:35 AM
found all of wave 3 this morning at the Old Bridge Walmart. still no sign of the comic packs however. picked up an extra BFII Engineer figure, hope to get another 4 to 10 of this guy.

also picked up the SA 501st, Yellow Arc Trooper and Barc Trooper as well

Lucky. I've been hunting everywhere for Saga Legends Wave 2 and the only figure I've found was a Darth Maul. I want to pick up an ARC and a BARC trooper. I guess it's a trade off though, as I've seen several BFII Engineers.

I found the rest of Wave 3 (except for Jodo Kast) at Wal-Mart. I can't find Jodo Kast ANYWHERE.

FundingMyAddiction
09-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Still have not found this wave...if I do I will buy 2x Even Piell/Yaddle, and holographic Dooku.

I know most people probably don't like holographic figures due to the nature of them, but I actually think that Hasbro did a pretty decent job on the Dooku figure. Rather than it all just being a horrible translucent plastic, they put on a nice shimmery fabric and they painted the lightsaber hilt in a metallic hue.

DarkArtist
09-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Lucky. I've been hunting everywhere for Saga Legends Wave 2 and the only figure I've found was a Darth Maul. I want to pick up an ARC and a BARC trooper. I guess it's a trade off though, as I've seen several BFII Engineers.

I found the rest of Wave 3 (except for Jodo Kast) at Wal-Mart. I can't find Jodo Kast ANYWHERE.

I'll keep an eye out for you and if I see them I pick em up and let you know. Have only seen the waves once that day. when i went back to the store later that day the pegs were wiped clean. usually the Walmart by me stocks up on new stuff at the beginning of the month.

DarkArtist
09-26-2008, 11:50 AM

funding....Hasbrotoyshop.com has Jodo Kast in stock along with all of Wave 3 and a few of the Legends line (barc Trooper, Yellow Arc, and the new comic packs as well.)

FundingMyAddiction
09-26-2008, 02:59 PM
funding....Hasbrotoyshop.com has Jodo Kast in stock along with all of Wave 3 and a few of the Legends line (barc Trooper, Yellow Arc, and the new comic packs as well.)

Thank you for the heads up! I usually check it pretty regularly but the last time I looked they only had the 501st Saga Legends in stock. It'll probably be easier for me to just order those figures from Hasbro (even with their spotty record). I would never buy something from them that I wanted in MINT condition. But since I'm opening anyway and I've got a coupon code for 10% off (GUIDE10), it's win/win.

I see they also have the BFII Engineer in stock too. You going to load up and fill out the rest of your squad?

It's odd that Hasbro decided to price this wave at $7.99 when the first two waves were only $6.99. I find it hard to believe that they weren't making enough money.

Obsession is Nute
09-26-2008, 11:48 PM
No evidence of them in Iowa, yet.

DarkArtist
10-01-2008, 07:01 AM
I picked up an extra Jodo Kast for anyone who needs him. PM me if you're interested, got the figure at Walmart this morning so whatever the price of the figure plus shipping.

Qui-Long Gone
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM

I saw the holo Dooku and it's holo poodoo...

Still looking for the Piell/Yaddle pack....

DarkJedi5
10-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Question for those people who have found wave 3; what BaD parts come with the rereleased figures like the EVO trooper? I think there are 5 rehased figures with this wave.... EVO, Armored Kenobi, Quad Gunner, Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper, and Darth Vader. I haven't seen them yet but online they are listed but not with a discription of the parts they come with for this wave.

FundingMyAddiction
10-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Question for those people who have found wave 3; what BaD parts come with the rereleased figures like the EVO trooper? I think there are 5 rehased figures with this wave.... EVO, Armored Kenobi, Quad Gunner, Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper, and Darth Vader. I haven't seen them yet but online they are listed but not with a discription of the parts they come with for this wave.

They're the parts for the black death star droid (5D6-RA7?). The left and right arms are in the EVO and Kashyyyk trooper. The head comes with the quad gunner.

DarkJedi5
10-02-2008, 02:43 PM
They're the parts for the black death star droid (5D6-RA7?). The left and right arms are in the EVO and Kashyyyk trooper. The head comes with the quad gunner.

The reason I ask is that I, like a lot of people, am going to be skipping a lot of this wave but want to finish off the droid. I willing to buy one more Kashyyyk trooper and quad gunner, but if they come with the parts for figs I would get, like Jodo Kast and the Battle Front Engineer, then not much point there.

FundingMyAddiction
10-04-2008, 12:11 AM
The reason I ask is that I, like a lot of people, am going to be skipping a lot of this wave but want to finish off the droid. I willing to buy one more Kashyyyk trooper and quad gunner, but if they come with the parts for figs I would get, like Jodo Kast and the Battle Front Engineer, then not much point there.

I definitely understand. I bought the entire repack wave the first time around, so I'm going to end up with an entire duplicate of the black astromech. I also bought a couple of guad gunners (filling out the rest of my Muunilinst 10), both the first and second release, so I'll probably end up with at least 1 extra RA-7 head.

To be more specific on what I said, the Kashyyyk Trooper comes with RA-7's right arm, the EVO trooper comes with the left arm, quad gunner has the head, and Darth Vader has the right leg. The Battlefront Engineer comes with the left arm, so no point in buying extras. But the right arm comes with holo Dooku, which I know a lot of people are passing on. If you're passing on him, then you'll have to pick up an extra Kashyyyk trooper to get that arm.

DarkJedi5
10-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Anyone troop building the "clean" Neo clone? I'm trying to score the leg that comes with him and I have just about every other part to that droid to trade and half of the green R4 that was in the clone wars wave.