PDA

View Full Version : Need input for selling something on eBay

El Chuxter
08-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I just went to the bathroom, and discovered I dropped a turd in the shape of the Virgin Mary.

What category should I put this under, and what should the starting bid be? I hope to get at least $5,003.24, and want to maximize the chances of getting this rather reasonable price for what will surely become a holy relic.

El Chuxter
08-21-2008, 03:16 PM
P.S. Her eyes are kernels of corn! And I haven't had corn in months!

CaptainSolo1138
08-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I'd definitely set your asking price as the "buy it now" option. Time seems to be of the essence with this piece.

Jargo
08-21-2008, 05:13 PM
i thought so too. age will ruin the authenticity of this piece. as it dries it will change.

i would say collection only. dare you risk the postal service or freakoid courier dude to handle this valuable relic with due care and attention?

bobafrett
08-21-2008, 07:18 PM
I'll trade you even up for the DVD version of episode 1 and Bolero.

mabudonicus
08-22-2008, 08:38 AM
not to worry, there's some dude out there who captures doody from famous people and treats it with shellac- look thaht up and you can preserve the sucker for all time, I imagine it would drive up the bids too
:beard: Iso&Baws

Too bad I didn't save a little project I like to call "Mt.Rushmore"

Jargo
08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
:eek: lordy lordy.

Blue2th
08-22-2008, 01:27 PM
I think it would be your sacred doody to doo dat.

Darth Duranium
08-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd list it as wearable religious jewellery... a sacred nugget. You could say that it's been fully annointed and baptized in Holy Water... and the corn bits are an immaculately conceived miracle.

$5003.24 is peanuts... in fact, you can ask for more if there are peanuts in there.

I'd imagine that the Holy See will dispatch Swiss Guards and a bullet-proof Popemobile to whisk that bad boy back to the Vatican.

There it will be set alight in a paper bag and placed upon the Holy Father's doorstep, after ringin' the doorbell...

bobafrett
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
After finding the Bigfoot was really just a gorilla suit stuffed with ice, I tend to think that the turd Chux took was bought in a practical joke shop.

Banthaholic
08-23-2008, 05:43 PM
After finding the Bigfoot was really just a gorilla suit stuffed with ice, I tend to think that the turd Chux took was bought in a practical joke shop.

Bigfoot isn't real? What's next the toothfairy, thank's alot Frett for ruining the magic :shocked: