PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Christophsis Battle Pack

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-29-2008, 01:15 PM
It's shown on the front page (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=1632) and has repaints of the AAT (different from the upcoming one, it seems) and the AT-AP as well as repacks of Anakin, the SBD, Battle Droid, and two AT-TE Clone Troopers (who may or may not now be "clean"). If the price is good, I'll think about it . . . don't know if it's different enough.

Ando
08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
I really like the repaint of the AT-AP (I have 3 of the 'older' version) and it'd be neat to have some that match the AT-TE and other war machines with the Galactic Republic paint scheme.

It's a great army builder pack, even though I *really* don't want to get sucked into building another version of the clone army. I may get 2 just to keep boxed or for the vehicles (depending on the price).

Is this possibly the rumored Target Exclusive Clone Wars Ultimate Battle Pack that we heard about 3-5 months ago?

pegger
08-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Now THAT is a battle pack.

bigbarada
08-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Very cool, now I can give my current AT-AP back to Commander Gree and his Kashyyk Troopers.:)

Umbra
08-29-2008, 02:37 PM
is that the regular, normal size aat?

Ando
08-29-2008, 02:51 PM
is that the regular, normal size aat?

It certainly looks like. I sure want this BP now that I really think about it.

Kidhuman
08-29-2008, 03:11 PM
I am getting tis one. Its real nice

pegger
08-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Bullox....It's a Target Exclusive. Screwed again....

cookiemonster
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
My thoughts exactly however I hope it isnt the Target one and Walmart gets this, as I dont have a Target near me, blast.

Would love all those things, hopefully its not exspensive, now I am going to laugh if this is cheaper than the Lars Homestead and the Pit of Carkoon.

bigbarada
08-29-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm betting it's going to be $60. You have two $20 vehicles and four $7 figures, which would add up to $68. So, $60 is a pretty good deal and you can just pretend that you are getting that crappy Anakin for free.:)

EDIT: I just spotted that Super Battle droid, so that's 5 figures adding up to a total of $75. $60 is looking like a better deal all the time.

cookiemonster
08-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey that Anakin isnt free actually its the only PT Anakin I like, lol.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-29-2008, 08:13 PM
bigbarada, there's also another Battle Droid in the AAT, from the looks of it.

bigbarada
08-29-2008, 08:27 PM
bigbarada, there's also another Battle Droid in the AAT, from the looks of it.

Yikes! So that pushes it over the $80 mark, which means it's justifiable as an $80 set.

Eh, who cares? I'm still going to buy it.

Blackened88
08-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Awesome bp cant wait!

Neuroleptic
08-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Meh . . . not to be the black sheep, but this is an easy pass for me. I already have the AT-PT and I don't care about the rest. But in all fairness for anyone who dosen't have it and wants the AAT or whatever the droid army vehicle is, I can easily see why you'd buy it.

Blue2th
08-29-2008, 11:10 PM
I like the look of that AT-PT. The grey works good with the red much better than white and red like the B-Wing.

Wasn't this AAT supposed to be released as a single packed vehicle? I thought I saw it at one time.

Not really interested in the figures, but if the price is $39 than I might buy one. Chances are though it's more along the lines of the price of an Ultimate Battle-Pack or higher.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-29-2008, 11:35 PM
I like the look of that AT-PT. The grey works good with the red much better than white and red like the B-Wing.

Wasn't this AAT supposed to be released as a single packed vehicle? I thought I saw it at one time.

Not really interested in the figures, but if the price is $39 than I might buy one. Chances are though it's more along the lines of the price of an Ultimate Battle-Pack or higher.
Looks like the AAT has a different paint job from the upcoming single-packed one.

While this set is indeed nice, for people running out of room (such as myself), this is not necessarily the greatest thing the line could do now.

Phantom-like Menace
08-31-2008, 11:09 AM
If they were realistic-style figures, I'd be tempted. As it is, I have two of the previous releases of the Trade Federation tank, and I have my target four AT-APs from earlier. The difference in paint deco just can't sway me to inherit several figures I can't use.

jedi master sal
09-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, I'll get this set, but not for the figures. I'll sell/trade those. I just want the ships.