PDA

View Full Version : Jabba's Palace Figures

BaneMalar
09-03-2008, 01:46 PM
So my wife and I are starting a collection of a Jabba's Palace set. I know some of these figures are Mos Eisley folks but I thought they would look good as background figures. Are there any others we should add to our list that any of you can think of?

WE NEED:
Bubo (Jabba's Pet)
B'omarr Monk
Bane Malar
Boushh
Han Solo Carbonite
Chewbacca Prisoner
Rancor Keeper
Rancor
Ak Rev Akrev (Band Drummer)
Oola
Yarna Dal Gargan (Fat Dancer)
Salacious Crumb
Tessek (Squid Face)
Weequay (Skiff Guard)
Barada (Skiff Guard)
Lando (Skiff Guard)
Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
EV-9D9
C-3PO
8D8
R2-D2 (Sail Barge)
Power Droid
Ponda Baba (Walrusman )
Jawa
Kitik Keed 'Kak (Mantis)
Ketwol
Labria
Ketwol
Long Snoot
Ephant Mon
Ree Yees
Prune Face
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
Feltipern Trevagg
Amanaman
Greedo
Yak Face
Takeel
Mara Jade

WE HAVE:
Jabba's Entertainers:
Max Rebo
Sy Snootles
Joh Yowza
Droopy McCool
Barquin
Doda Bodonawieedo
Greeata
Joh Yowza
Lyn Me
Rappertunie
Rystáll
Barada (Skiff Guard)
Luke (Jedi)
Bib Fortuna
Jabba The Hutt
Boba Fett
Slave Leia
Gamorrean Guard
Bossk
Han Exiting Carbonite

Umbra
09-03-2008, 02:09 PM
There is the second special Edition drummer named Umpass-stay, he was released in the saga line last year.

BaneMalar
09-03-2008, 02:36 PM
excellent thanks...I wasnt aware they made that at all. and I see it connects to the other drummer which will look nice

Rocketboy
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Regular Artoo was in Jabba's Palace.
And wasn't there a Jedi Luke Hologram figure made a few years ago?

DarkJedi5
09-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Also Dengar is visible in Jabba's Palace and I don't think I saw Hermi Odle, Ishi Tib, or Amanamin on your list.

cookiemonster
09-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Hold on are you going to be making some of these characters into others of their species, as most of the ones you have from the cantina couldnt be there for one reason or another.

Devo
09-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Congratulations on finding a wife whose into this stuff with you. I expect thats rare for we toy buying folk. :D

Kidhuman
09-03-2008, 05:47 PM
DO you have Jaba on the lists? I didnt see him there. I might have some extras of some that you need. Let me look around my stuff.

Darth Jax
09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
if you'll include the Clone Wars into it, you need dooku, anakin, obi-wan, ahsoka and rotta.

Jargo
09-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Pote Snitkin
J'Quille
Elom
Hermi odle
Ephant mon

off the top of my head.

try this thread where i tried to do a list of everything released and what was yet to be done. it's slightly out of date now but still good. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33933

BaneMalar
09-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Hold on are you going to be making some of these characters into others of their species, as most of the ones you have from the cantina couldnt be there for one reason or another.

Are there some on my list I should eliminate??

BaneMalar
09-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Congratulations on finding a wife whose into this stuff with you. I expect thats rare for we toy buying folk. :D

yes, she is awesome...our first date was a midnight showing of a SW movie. This whole set was her idea.

BaneMalar
09-03-2008, 07:04 PM
DO you have Jaba on the lists? I didnt see him there. I might have some extras of some that you need. Let me look around my stuff.

Yes, I have Jabba. If you have any extras you can part with let me know. I am looking for ALOT of figures.

Kidhuman
09-03-2008, 10:00 PM
It will take me a day or so to look through. They might be the older figures as I would keep the updated versions of them.

bigbarada
09-04-2008, 12:45 AM
I have a couple of extra Umpass Stays, do you need him carded or loose?

I also have an extra Hermi Odle still on the card if you're interested.

omnithx
09-04-2008, 02:07 AM
The only other ones that I don't think have been mentioned yet are CZ-4 and Wol Cabas$hite.

cookiemonster
09-04-2008, 07:56 AM
To be honest if I was doing this Jabbbas Palace scene, I wouldnt use any of the Cantina Patrons (for instance Feltipern Trevagg logically couldnt be there as he is dead, and other cantina patrons for one reason or another couldnt be there), however what I would do is if you wanted to use the figure some how change it, the great fun of customising, you will have hours of fun - hacking and painting these little guys, or even just simple head and hands swaps can achieve new effects.

But like I said thats just me and each person has there own ideas, so dont let me put you off, plus if you didnt use any of the Cantina Patrons it would save you money, or even better convince Ms Malar to do the Cantina as well, lol.

Jargo
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM
there's a Duros in the palace. painting the flight suit of Ellors Madak black would give you a decent enough representation. the costumes aren't too different.
I'm not sure it would fit but the vest hoth leia wears could be given to a Greedo figure to get Beedo the Rodian. you'd have to paint the vest tan though.

Jabbapalacespy
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Along with the Duros there is also a H'nemthe and an Aqualish in the palace so you could get M'iiyoom Onith and Ponda Baba and customize them. As far as I can tell all the others that have been made into figures so far have been mentioned already.

BaneMalar
09-07-2008, 07:11 PM
My list has been updated..Here is what my wife and I have so far...

Ak Rev Akrev (Band Drummer 2)
Max Rebo
Sy Snootles
Joh Yowza
Droopy McCool
Barquin
Doda Bodonawieedo
Greeata
Joh Yowza
Lyn Me
Rappertunie
Rystáll

Boushh
Chewbacca Prisoner
Han Solo Carbonite
Bane Malar
Bossk
Boba Fett
Dengar
IG-88

EV-9D9

Salacious Crumb
Hermi Odle
Barada (Skiff Guard)
Weequay (Skiff Guard)
Lando (Skiff Guard)
Klaatu (Skiff Guard)
Nikto (Skiff Guard)
Amanaman
Bib Fortuna
Gamorrean Guard
Jabba The Hutt
Slave Leia
Han Carbonite Exit
Luke (Jedi)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I was going to post other things you forgot, but people already had them . . .